MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Made a purchase yesterday. How long does it usually take for a bank transfer to get in to your account(eu bank)?
1-3 days, depending on type of transfer.
We have updates from bank only in evenings , so even if you sent money with instant SEPA in the morning - we will see it only at the end of the day and the next day order will begin processing.

We have updates from bank only in evenings , so even if you sent money with instant SEPA in the morning - we will see it only at the end of the day and the next day order will begin processing.
I've went through the site to check up your USDT payments availability, and it seems like you dont do it. Just asking for future reference as I'm gonna be done and over with Bitcoins really soon, will start holding it all in USDT

I sent it with instant SEPA yesterday. So it may already be in your account
Can you check the order number 5895

I've went through the site to check up your USDT payments availability, and it seems like you dont do it. Just asking for future reference as I'm gonna be done and over with Bitcoins really soon, will start holding it all in USDT
USDT TRC20 payments should be implemented soon. If you wish to pay with USDT you can always reach support crew now and they will be able to help you out :)

I sent it with instant SEPA yesterday. So it may already be in your account
Can you check the order number 5895
As far as i can see the payment was done in the evening yesterday?

In this case it should be visible to us today evening. Order will be changed to fulfilled status tomorrow by midday.

In-thread promotional banners and marketing graphics, and contests are no longer permitted in the "Steroid Underground" subforum.
[EDIT: CONTEST REMOVED.]

Hello. Im really sorry that you had this experience. However i cant agree with some statements.
We have posted the items correctly , this is the post work issues as far as i see. But we will try to check what we can do regarding it.
Regarding the wrong address - we had same issues when tracking reflected package not even in right state, but in next few days it was delivered to correct location. Are you sure you havent received the package that was reflected in different state? Other users who had the same issue claimed the package arrived.

I will send this complain to theBBpower and we will find a right solution. Really sorry for your experience. We aim to constantly increase quality of service and this is not the right way to go.
First, calling your previously loyal customers, who have posted good reviews in the past, liars is not a good look. Are you serious? Am I sure I didn’t get the package? Wtf?! Yes I am sure. And Yes it took your company 2 days to confirm with the post office but it was sent to the wrong address. - which, btw, is dangerous AF to do in the US. It was sent to Washington; I am in Georgia.

Then I was told the package was resent the 10th. Finally got the tracking number yesterday, 10 days later… surprise surprise, the tracking number doesn’t work. Says there is no such packageZ dejavu. - my prior 3 shipments the tracking number was sent to me within a day or two and worked immediately. This last time my tracking number didn’t work for 2 weeks because your warehouse didn’t even send the package until 2 weeks after I was told it was sent. Then it took another 9+ days to arrive at the wrong address. It shouldn’t take 2 damn months to get an order.

I want my money back so I can order from somewhere else. I have lost most of my gains and missed out on a competition because of this shit.

First, calling your previously loyal customers, who have posted good reviews in the past, liars is not a good look. Are you serious? Am I sure I didn’t get the package? Wtf?! Yes I am sure. And Yes it took your company 2 days to confirm with the post office but it was sent to the wrong address. - which, btw, is dangerous AF to do in the US. It was sent to Washington; I am in Georgia.

Then I was told the package was resent the 10th. Finally got the tracking number yesterday, 10 days later… surprise surprise, the tracking number doesn’t work. Says there is no such packageZ dejavu. - my prior 3 shipments the tracking number was sent to me within a day or two and worked immediately. This last time my tracking number didn’t work for 2 weeks because your warehouse didn’t even send the package until 2 weeks after I was told it was sent. Then it took another 9+ days to arrive at the wrong address. It shouldn’t take 2 damn months to get an order.

I want my money back so I can order from somewhere else. I have lost most of my gains and missed out on a competition because of this shit.
We were not calling you a liar.We just told that we had the same cases when delivering for example to MA state, showed its out for delivery in NY state and then the next day it showed delivered in MA state. And its not a single case.

I heard you. I will ask thebbpower support to help in this situation.

This source acting shady af lately. They started a little comment competition to slide the disgusting black goo motor oil test they sent out a few pages back.

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!

This source acting shady af lately. They started a little comment competition to slide the disgusting black goo motor oil test they sent out a few pages back.

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!
Friend, it was a photo of different lab. I represent Hilma products and our official retailer theBBpower.com here , we dont even need to slide the comments down.
Right now im more concerned about Robochick issue with delivery :(

Friend, it was a photo of different lab. I represent Hilma products and our official retailer theBBpower.com here , we dont even need to slide the comments down.
Right now im more concerned about Robochick issue with delivery :(
But that’s what happened. You endlessly promote bbpower here, so to this community you are one and the same.

If there wasn’t so much going on in the forum I think you would have caught a lot more flak.

Made a purchase yesterday. How long does it usually take for a bank transfer to get in to your account(eu bank)?
48 hours, if there is the weekend incoming, might slipt to a bit more depending on how fast your bank and the store bank process the payment. To me with a weekend in between payment usually took 72 hours top and shipment was sent the day after.

Thank you for sharing friend! Awesome result.
Injecting intramuscular goes better for you rather than in stomach? You told you had personal intolerance.

View attachment 174193

Guys this is how these white tops Liquid HGH look like.
Also we will have unbranded powder HGH soon, it will take some time to run some tests to release fully tested product.

Please send me message if you are interested, we can give pretty good pricing starting from 500iu orders(70 eur per kit and down).

Best regards!

+ jano tests for this product

View attachment 174194
View attachment 174195
For someone who has never tried HGH, to use it for a growth phase off season what would be a good starting dosage? 6 iu monday to friday?

Touchdown and Touchdown

20221022_141839.jpg

Two separate orders, one was delayed for about a week but eventually came with no problems. Tracking is pretty slow, after leaving the country of origin, it doesn't update until it gets delivered.

Also I'm pretty sure these came official Hilma boxes but I already threw them away.

But that’s what happened. You endlessly promote bbpower here, so to this community you are one and the same.

If there wasn’t so much going on in the forum I think you would have caught a lot more flak.
Yes we are promoting since Hilma is not working with retail anymore, instead we have official retail partner. But we are not forcing to buy anything except Hilma there. Anyway im here to make sure everyone is happy.

There are fundamental concepts in Medicine. For example, such as health. Have you ever wondered what health is? Health is the absence of disease, or if we define it positively, it is the normal (adequate) functioning of the body or its parts. But unfortunately we are not immune to disease or any pathology.

There is also a definition of what a disease is. Disease can have synonyms: pathological conditions, physical or psychological disturbances. Feelings can be subjective, visible changes or physical (this is not an error in the word, keep in mind), laboratory, instrumental signs, which the doctor considers as a deviation from the norm. Which is just a health disorder.

I wanted to draw your close attention to the laboratory changes. When a person uses any bioengineered substance, he affects his endocrine system. This system, in turn, exerts regulatory influence on various organs and tissues. On the other hand, it has a very complex structure, which for normal functioning should possess self-regulation mechanisms.

Endocrine function is closely related to the biological clock. It is usually cyclic. And the biorhythmic activity of the endocrine gland can vary from a few minutes to seasonal fluctuations. And here we slowly come to the biorhythms. Hormone secretion has its own biorhythms. This is a characteristic feature of the functioning of the endocrine system. Biorhythm disturbance accompanies a number of endocrinopathies. Endocrinopathies is the name of diseases provoked by disruption of endocrine glands.

The frequency of the rhythm can be several minutes or hours. This can be observed in the pulsatile secretion of LH or testosterone. During the day, the circadian rhythm of cortisol secretion. Weeks, the menstrual cycle. As well as longer periods, seasonal changes in T4 synthesis.

There are people who may have certain problems with the body that have been described above. These are solved by monitoring in laboratory changes and administering certain substances. However, there is another caste of people who may be healthy, but they welcome the maximum potential of their body. In order to achieve more, they resort to some kind of booster of their body with the help of certain substances. At this point the question arises, how to do it safely? Very often today such substance as growth hormone is strongly demonized on the net. However, if you pay your attention to the medical literature and stay within the high dosage limits, the risks of side effects can be minimized. But what if you are not in the tank, but want to understand more about the process and what to do if you want to start using this substance?

One recommendation is to pay attention to such tests as:

Glucose

Insulin

Glycated hemoglobin

Somatomedin C

STG

Ocomarkers REA, CA 19.9, PSA

Calcitonin

AFP

This range of tests can answer certain questions and provide insurance for safe use. We will talk about each test separately in more detail in the future.

There are fundamental concepts in Medicine. For example, such as health. Have you ever wondered what health is? Health is the absence of disease, or if we define it positively, it is the normal (adequate) functioning of the body or its parts. But unfortunately we are not immune to disease or any pathology.

There is also a definition of what a disease is. Disease can have synonyms: pathological conditions, physical or psychological disturbances. Feelings can be subjective, visible changes or physical (this is not an error in the word, keep in mind), laboratory, instrumental signs, which the doctor considers as a deviation from the norm. Which is just a health disorder.

I wanted to draw your close attention to the laboratory changes. When a person uses any bioengineered substance, he affects his endocrine system. This system, in turn, exerts regulatory influence on various organs and tissues. On the other hand, it has a very complex structure, which for normal functioning should possess self-regulation mechanisms.

Endocrine function is closely related to the biological clock. It is usually cyclic. And the biorhythmic activity of the endocrine gland can vary from a few minutes to seasonal fluctuations. And here we slowly come to the biorhythms. Hormone secretion has its own biorhythms. This is a characteristic feature of the functioning of the endocrine system. Biorhythm disturbance accompanies a number of endocrinopathies. Endocrinopathies is the name of diseases provoked by disruption of endocrine glands.

The frequency of the rhythm can be several minutes or hours. This can be observed in the pulsatile secretion of LH or testosterone. During the day, the circadian rhythm of cortisol secretion. Weeks, the menstrual cycle. As well as longer periods, seasonal changes in T4 synthesis.

There are people who may have certain problems with the body that have been described above. These are solved by monitoring in laboratory changes and administering certain substances. However, there is another caste of people who may be healthy, but they welcome the maximum potential of their body. In order to achieve more, they resort to some kind of booster of their body with the help of certain substances. At this point the question arises, how to do it safely? Very often today such substance as growth hormone is strongly demonized on the net. However, if you pay your attention to the medical literature and stay within the high dosage limits, the risks of side effects can be minimized. But what if you are not in the tank, but want to understand more about the process and what to do if you want to start using this substance?

One recommendation is to pay attention to such tests as:

Glucose

Insulin

Glycated hemoglobin

Somatomedin C

STG

Ocomarkers REA, CA 19.9, PSA

Calcitonin

AFP

This range of tests can answer certain questions and provide insurance for safe use. We will talk about each test separately in more detail in the future.
Finally some straght forward read about what bloods do u need before getting on HGH