MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Okay thanks just curious cause I never ordered international before
Shipment was to States?
Then tracking detailed view may only appear on usps website once it gets scanned in US. They often dont get scanned when leaving out EU.

hello, ordered some hilma oxandrolone 6 days ago, no tracking number yet, sent a message on the website yesterday and no reply, paid with BTC. checked my spam folder and nothing there, hoping to hear from someone soon :) I used gmail for my email, will that cause any problems in communication? (i did receive an invoice email)

hello, ordered some hilma oxandrolone 6 days ago, no tracking number yet, sent a message on the website yesterday and no reply, paid with BTC. checked my spam folder and nothing there, hoping to hear from someone soon :) I used gmail for my email, will that cause any problems in communication? (i did receive an invoice email)
PM me your order number sir. I will check. We had some delays on French warehouse due to problems with postage payments. But this was solved already so everything should start moving.

banner_HB_1667x706_Partnership_01.jpg
Dont forget about our wholesale offers.We are always looking for reliable partners.

Examples of prices that start from 1000 eur order.

Testosterone P - 12 eur and lower
Winstrol oral - 14 eur and lower
HGH Liquid kit- 140 eur and lower.
+Wholesale deals on other brands OMSTAL Pharma + SOMATROPLAB

Request Pricelist:

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

@HilmaBiocare Why is no one answering my mail? I asked about what solvents you use in your testosterone. I’m not asking for the Coca Cola recipe.

I just want to know if you put synthetic solvents in your products like ethyl oleate. In my mail I also asked for other solvents.

Why are you not answering my question?

@HilmaBiocare Why is no one answering my mail? I asked about what solvents you use in your testosterone. I’m not asking for the Coca Cola recipe.

I just want to know if you put synthetic solvents in your products like ethyl oleate. In my mail I also asked for other solvents.

Why are you not answering my question?
Hello , havent seen your email. Send me another one i will forward this question for detailed answer :)

Some recent Hilma lab results + Liquid HGH noName from thebbpower.com
Wholesale deals available on NoName.

mester.png

tbol.png

noname.png

Touchdown
On this occasion I did not like how the company worked, I ordered the items, I was going to ask for hilma's cousin but since it sold out I ordered the somatrop one, I made the payment on 07.23.22 and seeing that I did not receive the tracking number, I contacted with them and they told me that it was out of stock but on the page it said that there was stock that is not professional they have to have the page updated because they told me they would receive it soon and until 08.08.22 they did not send me the shipment, I received it on 18.08.22. and in the end the cousin was hilma

It would have been the same for me to wait a bit but I had already started therapy

Communication was fluid but they kept giving me long and I don't like that.

I have always worked well with them but this time I repeat I did not like it

Attachments

• IMG_20220818_135235.jpg
    IMG_20220818_135235.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 89
Touchdown
On this occasion I did not like how the company worked, I ordered the items, I was going to ask for hilma's cousin but since it sold out I ordered the somatrop one, I made the payment on 07.23.22 and seeing that I did not receive the tracking number, I contacted with them and they told me that it was out of stock but on the page it said that there was stock that is not professional they have to have the page updated because they told me they would receive it soon and until 08.08.22 they did not send me the shipment, I received it on 18.08.22. and in the end the cousin was hilma

It would have been the same for me to wait a bit but I had already started therapy

Communication was fluid but they kept giving me long and I don't like that.

I have always worked well with them but this time I repeat I did not like it
Hello, we are very sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for showing us moments where we need to improve. We will try our best not have such delays in the future!

Products of the week announced!

1. Nan Dec
2. Methan
3. Stan
4. Liquid HGH

Dont miss your chance to get them cheaper! only on theBBpower.com

banner_BB_1667x706_ProductsOfTheWeek_EN_10.jpg

Are you also handling hilmabiocare.shop and how different is it order from thebbpower?

I’ve used only hilmabiocare.shop and so far so good getting stuff to Finland.

How is it with thebbpower to Finland?

Are you also handling hilmabiocare.shop and how different is it order from thebbpower?

I’ve used only hilmabiocare.shop and so far so good getting stuff to Finland.

How is it with thebbpower to Finland?
thebbpower is Hilma official retail partner.
Other shops are our customers or partners, they might have their own shipping ways and policies.
Currently we cant guarantee delivery to Finland. Risk rate is too high.