MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Gainspire is our partner :) however if you want to purchase our gear directly - do not hesitate to use one of the contacts in the thread.
I recently put in an order through Gainspire (on the 8th of July) it shipped July 14th and then the tracking showed it at the airport in Austria on the 18th… there have been no updates since then and I have not received my order. Also their website seems to not exist anymore. All of the emails are getting rejected.

My order number is 8391
All of my products I ordered were Hilma.

Please contact me about this!
Order was through BohoGoldens@gmail.com but I can also be contacted through ladenney83@gmail.com

Thank you!

I recently put in an order through Gainspire (on the 8th of July) it shipped July 14th and then the tracking showed it at the airport in Austria on the 18th… there have been no updates since then and I have not received my order. Also their website seems to not exist anymore. All of the emails are getting rejected.

My order number is 8391

Order was through BohoGoldens@gmail.com but I can also be contacted through ladenney83@gmail.com

Thank you!

@Robochic , you think it might be a good idea to delete your personal emails? Just saying. You know the world and internet are filled with some folks.

@Robochic , you think it might be a good idea to delete your personal emails? Just saying. You know the world and internet are filled with some folks.
No idea how to do that but I think they’d be hard pressed to figure out even what state I am in with that info…
I’ll see if I can edit it tho

My order number is 8391

Thank you!
Probably there are some technical difficulties, im sure they will answer asap.

Something similar has happened to me. The package has not been updated for 12 days. The website does not work and the email appears as invalid. It smells bad to me

Something similar has happened to me. The package has not been updated for 12 days. The website does not work and the email appears as invalid. It smells bad to me

Their telegram

Seems like their support email went down as I’ve tried to contact them, but their sales proton email was totally fine and they came back to me real quick, use sales email.

In near future we will provide oficial partner website,where you can order Hilma Biocare brand products!

More promos and interesting things are coming!

Wholesale offers are still on! We are constantly looking for partners

Examples of prices that start from 1000 eur order.

Testosterone P - 12 eur and lower
Winstrol oral - 14 eur and lower
Primobolan - 28 eur and lower.

Request Pricelist:

Email: sales@rt-support.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: RoidTeam
Been trying to contact you guys since the 5th with no response package stuck in customs since June 26th was answered once at 27days held in customs told to wait until 42 days 42 days passed then one vague answer of we will order a re ship then silence no response to 3 messages sent over 2 weeks.

NEW LAB TESTS!

https://janoshik.com/tests/32574-Oxandrolone_335763_K3G2WC5E8F7W

https://janoshik.com/tests/32578-Testosterone_Enanthate_205268_3R819C58DCXT

https://janoshik.com/tests/32577-Trenbolone_Enanthate_239263_4RVQ4FAIU8LL

https://janoshik.com/tests/32579-CutStack_265139_DNMR8DY9BBKL

Oxandrolone
10mg/tab / 10.80 mg/tab

Trenbolone Enanthate
200mg/ml / 187.26 mg/ml

Testosterone Enanthate
250mg/ml / 247.79 mg/ml

CutMix
150mg/ml / Dr.Pr - 53.04mg/ml , Te.Pr - 49.33mg/ml , Tr.Ac - 50.72mg/ml

Touchdown of order 8447.
Hilma products has by far the purest stuff I ever tried.
No pip from anything.
So no reason to look into other brands.
Tested with bloods and all are legit.

Musclex on the other hand has the best service I ever faced.
Secure and fast shipping as always!PSX_20230908_104001.jpg