MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

These prices are for 1000 €+ orders of a single product?
This is for wholesale orders. Feel free to contact us, we have really good deals!
@HilmaBiocare who is your uk source for customers?
We can send gear to UK directly from one of our warehouses.

do not hesitate to contact us t.me/RoidTeam_bot
Do you have an HPCL from janoshik for your PEG MGF ?
We dont have recent labtests for PEG MGF. Will send a request that authority asks for this test :)

This is for wholesale orders. Feel free to contact us, we have really good deals!

We can send gear to UK directly from one of our warehouses.

do not hesitate to contact us t.me/RoidTeam_bot

We dont have recent labtests for PEG MGF. Will send a request that authority asks for this test :)
Message sent

@HilmaBiocare Your resellers or whoever is running that channel is FAR FAR too pushy, all I want is a price list and they are wanting me to answer questions such as “Are you ready to order immediately “ then once I tell them I just want a price list it’s “Expect you with a list of items so we can calculate your order “ and “We are waiting”

You’ve just lost a customer , I don’t play by those rules.

@HilmaBiocare Your resellers or whoever is running that channel is FAR FAR too pushy, all I want is a price list and they are wanting me to answer questions such as “Are you ready to order immediately “ then once I tell them I just want a price list it’s “Expect you with a list of items so we can calculate your order “ and “We are waiting”

I'm pretty sure it's just a language barrier

I stopped ordering from them after I did bloodwork for T3 and the T3 was underdosed af. They did not send it to testing ever but tested other stuff like anavar. You can see my post history in this thread where I posted everything. Also their tren A was suspicious. I feel it was underdosed - several other members said so too.

I stopped ordering from them after I did bloodwork for T3 and the T3 was underdosed af. They did not send it to testing ever but tested other stuff like anavar. You can see my post history in this thread where I posted everything. Also their tren A was suspicious. I feel it was underdosed - several other members said so too.
Those feelings, they were HPLC feelings ?

I'm not sure that you are still interested, but if so, then you can check this source, he is UK distributor with wide range of products, including hilma:
Code:
https://gym-supps.to/product-category/all-labs/hilma-biocare/
Good day. Best way is to purchase directly from us. However i will try to check