MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Placed order with hilma, have to used this source in some Time, placed order through link on page one for bbpower.com
Which brought me to musculex.org. can you guys confirm this is correct as I'm a little confused with all the different info floating about.

From my understanding This source/thread is an official distributor of Hilmabiocare. They go by Roidteam

Thebbpower.com was an official distributor from these guys and or Hilmabiocare

Thebbpower.com was changed to musclex.org

If you go to Hilmabiocare.com and type in thebbpower.com on vendor verification they come up in green as verified.

If you do the same with musclex.org it does not say verified but that is most likely because they have not updated it yet on Roidteam website (Hilmabiocare.com)

But musclex is the same as the bbpower. If you ordered from musclex it’s the same people you ordered from with bbpower as all they did was change domain names.

Hope this helps.

The main event in the world of bodybuilding! Now! Mr Olympia!
And the athlete of our team takes part! All eyes on Febo Gambacort!
We started cooperation two years ago, when it just got PRO status. And now it is on the main stage of the world!

Attachments

• photo1699108033.jpeg
    photo1699108033.jpeg
    133.1 KB · Views: 105
Febo doesn't use Hilma products, why say false things? I know the boy in question and his trainer well as he is a great friend of mine and sometimes we even trained together
We started cooperation two years ago, when it just got PRO status. And now it is on the main stage of the world!

Febo doesn't use Hilma products, why say false things? I know the boy in question and his trainer well as he is a great friend of mine and sometimes we even trained together

Technically they didn't say Febo Gambacort uses Hilma gear but if the implication is accurate, agree that's some bullshit.

1699144917486.png

We never know for sure whether the athlete uses our products or not. But we know who is in the team, the athletes we support, and who does not.

And we’re proud to be working with Febo and his results.

His name is Febo Gambacorta***

Also do you guys ever answer your emails?

From my understanding This source/thread is an official distributor of Hilmabiocare. They go by Roidteam

Thebbpower.com was an official distributor from these guys and or Hilmabiocare

Thebbpower.com was changed to musclex.org

If you go to Hilmabiocare.com and type in thebbpower.com on vendor verification they come up in green as verified.

If you do the same with musclex.org it does not say verified but that is most likely because they have not updated it yet on Roidteam website (Hilmabiocare.com)

But musclex is the same as the bbpower. If you ordered from musclex it’s the same people you ordered from with bbpower as all they did was change domain names.

Hope this helps.
Very strange way, to be sure that everything is ok, contact us here please: Roidteam.com

1. Health is the most valuable resource. But what is it?

On the one side it is the absence of disease. On the positive side it is normal functioning of the body.

Ok, let’s clarify what is it disease: pathological condition: mental or physical disorder.

Feelings can be subjective, visible changes or physical, laboratory, instrumental signs that the doctor regards as a deviation from the norm.

Today we will talk about laboratory deviations. When a person uses any bioengineered substances, he affects his endocrine system. In turn, this system makes a regulatory influence on various organs and tissues. On the other hand, it has a very complex structure, which for normal functioning must have self-regulation mechanisms.

The function of the endocrine system is closely related to the biological clock. It is usually cyclic. At the same time, the biorhythmic activity of the endocrine gland can be different - from a few minutes to seasonal fluctuations. And then we slowly approached biorhythms.

The secretion of hormones has its own biorhythms☝ This is a characteristic feature of the functioning of the endocrine system. Violation of the biorhythm accompanies a number of endocrinopathies. Endocrinopathy is the name of diseases provoked by disruption of the endocrine glands.

The frequency of the rhythm can be several minutes or hours. This can be observed in the pulsatile secretion of LH or testosterone: throughout the day, the circadian rhythm of cortisol secretion. Weeks, menstrual cycle. As well as longer periods, seasonal changes in T4 synthesis.

There are people who may have certain problems with the body, which were described above. They are solved by monitoring laboratory changes and the introduction of certain substances. However, there is another caste of people who may be healthy, but welcomes the maximum potential of their body. To achieve greater results they can use some certain substances. At this point, the question arises, how to do it safely? But it’s a separate topic.

Very strange way, to be sure that everything is ok, contact us here please: Roidteam.com
Just checked them on your official web page, they came up as a verified partner. I still didn't get an answer to a question I've asked a couple of weeks back... It looks like things might have changed within your company as I've been reading through your entire tread. You don't seem to be the same person who was managing this thread for the past few years. Your English and the way you interact with members indicates that you are a different individual. If you've been on this forum for all those years, you would be familiar with how to share links in your posts.
Just an advise, check out rules of this forum...

Just checked them on your official web page, they came up as a verified partner. I still didn't get an answer to a question I've asked a couple of weeks back... It looks like things might have changed within your company as I've been reading through your entire tread. You don't seem to be the same person who was managing this thread for the past few years. Your English and the way you interact with members indicates that you are a different individual. If you've been on this forum for all those years, you would be familiar with how to share links in your posts.
Yeah and they rarely answer emails then direct you to talk to some bot on telegram.

Yes, thank you. We actually engaged a new person to this resource. And we are working on quality, thank you for your comments, it is very important for us. Thank you!