MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Black Friday order 9753 came in 6 days!
Last year I have waited for three months.
Thumbs up for that! And very nice support through telegram!

P.s. Would it be possible to check masteron batch 062180, bacause the writting on the packaging is completely off, looks too much “home made”

Hey @Spod

I have the same “problem”

You can see the difference between these two

@HilmaBiocare can you tell us something about that
Hello!

To be sure that you have purchased original Hilma Biocare products, please go to the verification page.

Code:
https://hilmabiocare.com/product-verification/

Please let me know if you have any problems!

Could someone just please confirm if they have received orders that were made through musclex?
Before I have used the old page and there were no problems.
I’m planning a larger order and would like to be sure if everything is legit.

Thanks!
Hello!

Our current contacts for the order:

Telegram:
Code:
https://t.me/RoidTeam_bot

ADVANTAGES OF WHOLESALE COOPERATION WITH US

1. 8 years in the pharmacology market:

With eight years of experience in the market, our company has established itself as a reliable and experienced manufacturer of pharmacological products. Our long-term presence in the industry demonstrates a deep understanding of the needs of the market and the ability to adapt to its changes, emphasizing our competence and customer trust.

2. Uncompromising quality:

We adhere to the highest GMP standards, which is confirmed by numerous regular laboratory tests. During the entire period of the company's operation, there has not been a single proven case of "non-working" products, which indicates our uncompromising approach to quality!

3. Wholesale prices exceeding expectations and exclusive offers:

Despite the relatively high level of our retail prices, special attention is paid to wholesale customers, offering them significantly reduced prices. Our special offer allows you to save up to 60% or more of the retail value, making large orders profitable and attractive.

The main principle of our work is the emphasis on creating and maintaining long–term relationships with wholesale partners, accompanied by the offer of the most favorable terms of cooperation.

4. Constant availability of products, a wide range and unlimited shipment volumes:

Our wide range and constant availability of goods allow us to satisfy requests for any volume. We guarantee that you will find everything you need here and will be able to order as much as you need – without restrictions.

5. Impeccable logistics and absolute confidentiality:

Our time-tested logistics schemes provide an unsurpassed level of security and anonymity. In addition, the use of advanced security protocols when communicating with our managers guarantees absolute protection of your data.

6. Insurance guarantee in case of unforeseen circumstances:

Our insurance and re-shipment guarantee policy provides our customers with full confidence that even in the event of unforeseen circumstances, such as the loss of a parcel, we will take all necessary measures to ensure delivery. We are always ready to meet clients and provide a solution to any problem.

Place a pre-order with our manager and get 5 free products
https://t.me/RoidTeam_bot

@

@HilmaBiocare on your official website, I can't find the line in ampoules... is hilma 1 ml amps real?
Hello!

Testosterone Enanthate in ampoules is really available for purchase. The product has not been published on the website yet, but you can already place an order with our manager on telegram!

Cost: 32€

t.me/hbmzrx_bot

12.jpeg

GET A READY-MADE PROGRAMME NOW TO EARN MORE!

We offer a special programme on how to build a successful business with Hilma Biocare.

Steps to effectively grow your sales with leading steroid manufacturer Hilma Biocare.

What you will get:

Step one: find your first customer.
We'll give you the tools for a successful launch.

Step two: Increase your sales with Hilma Biocare.
We share proven methods to help you expand your customer base.

Step three: We provide free products to get your business off to a fast start!
Get free startup bonuses today!

Contact our consultant for more information. We invite you to become a successful Hilma Biocare partner!

t.me/hbmzrx_bot

NEW OFFER FOR WHOLESALERS: GET A FREE SAMPLE BOX WITH A SET OF PRODUCTS!

We offer a unique opportunity to all wholesalers who have not yet had the experience of co-operation with our company!

Get a free sample box with a set of our products to familiarise yourself with their quality and see how they can improve your business...

You get:

✓ A sample box with a set of products
A complete set of samples of our products to familiarise yourself with the range and quality.

✓ A personalised consultant
Experienced consultants to help you understand the products, answer your questions and find the best solutions for your business.

✓ Special offers

Access to offers and discounts on future co-operation with us.

To receive a free sample box, you need to confirm your wholesaler status.

Please provide information about your last order or other information confirming your wholesaler status!

The offer is only available to new wholesalers who have no previous experience with us.

However, the number of sample boxes is limited, so hurry up to take advantage of this opportunity!

To receive a free sample box with a set of products and for more details, please contact us t.me/hbmzrx_bot

Don't miss the chance to expand your business range with us!

Is RoidTeam.com an official re-seller approved with Hilma Biocare?

This is the website: www.roidteam.com
And this is the official website of Hilma Biocare - www.hilmabiocare.com

I contacted a RoidTeam representative on Telegram, he is called "@RoidTeam_bot".

I'm wondering if the whole scheme is legit or a phony copy of Hilma to scam people.

Is RoidTeam.com an official re-seller approved with Hilma Biocare?

This is the website: www.roidteam.com
And this is the official website of Hilma Biocare - www.hilmabiocare.com

I contacted a RoidTeam representative on Telegram, he is called "@RoidTeam_bot".

I'm wondering if the whole scheme is legit or a phony copy of Hilma to scam people.
Hello!

That's right. This bot is listed on our website. There is also another bot specifically for the forum t.me/hbmzrx_bot

CHRISTMAS LOTTERY!

In celebration of the New Year holidays, our team presents a special New Year event – "Christmas Lottery."

- Wholesale customers placing orders from 10,000 to 20,000 euros in December will receive a lottery ticket to participate in the draw for an iPhone 15

- For orders ranging from 1,000 to 10,000 euros, a lottery ticket will be provided for the chance to win Apple Watch Ultra (2 pcs).

- Retail customers making orders from 200 euros in December will receive a lottery ticket for the chance to win AirPods Pro 2nd generation (3 pcs).

The lottery ticket number will correspond to your order number, and the draw will be conducted using a randomizer.

All your orders placed from 20.12.23 to 31.12.23 will be eligible for the prize draw. The lottery results will be announced on 5.01.24.

The number of lottery tickets is unlimited. The more orders, the more chances to win.

Contact our managers to place orders for products.
t.me/hbmzrx_bot

We wish everyone good luck and believe in the New Year miracle!️ Congratulations to you on the upcoming holidays!

Dear customers!:cool:
Just one simple action, and you get:

– Up to 50 bonus items + HGH with your wholesale order!
or
– The chance to receive a complimentary sample box.
– The chance to receive a gift of iPhone 15 PRO MAX / Apple Watch Ultra / Airpods Pro 2.

If you haven't worked with us yet but dream of starting with these awesome bonuses, just answer 5 simple questions!

https://xmas-gift.adsquiz.io/

Offer valid until December 31, limited gifts available

Hello!

That's right. This bot is listed on our website. There is also another bot specifically for the forum t.me/hbmzrx_bot
Okay. The person stopped responding, for some reasons. I told him what I want to buy, then told him to wait until I'm ready with choosing the other products. When I sent him a link to the other products on the RoidTeam site, he didn't respond. He is no longer responding.

Are the representatives in holidays now, or did he though I'm not serious, since I had a 2 days delay while thinking about what to buy for a testosterone base during my cycle?

Okay. The person stopped responding, for some reasons. I told him what I want to buy, then told him to wait until I'm ready with choosing the other products. When I sent him a link to the other products on the RoidTeam site, he didn't respond. He is no longer responding.

Are the representatives in holidays now, or did he though I'm not serious, since I had a 2 days delay while thinking about what to buy for a testosterone base during my cycle?
Please send your username to me in PM

Dear customers!

May your Christmas be as strong as your deadlift and as festive as your workout playlist! Here’s to a holiday season filled with health, happiness, and plenty of gains. Keep lifting, keep smiling, and have a Merry Christmas!

Last edited: