MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Attention!

AT THE MOMENT, THERE MAY BE FAILURES IN THE BOT AND THE OPERATOR MAY NOT RECEIVE YOUR MESSAGE IMMEDIATELY!

WE ARE ALREADY SOLVING THE PROBLEM AND ASK YOU TO DUPLICATE YOUR MESSAGE LATER!

Hello branch!

Happy New Year 2024 to all of you!!!

Good health to you, your family and friends.

Never stop achieving your goals, fight and win. Remember that time is the only resource that cannot be replenished, live here and now. Do not forget to pay attention to people who are next to you without any benefit, who love you. Give kindness at arm's length, live in justice and in harmony with yourself. This way the world will become better and brighter and will definitely respond in kind.
You have a strong spirit, take care of yourself.

Well, that's it, stop philosophizing and putting letters in solemn words, you can just start celebrating, without unnecessary loud sentences.
Seeing off the old year, celebrating the new one!!! Uh-huh!!!

In order for a new thing to appear in the house, you need to make room for it.
Therefore, we are clearing the way for the New Year!!!!!!

Touchdown of a small order with the number 9508

Fast and reliable service as always from musculex

Attachments

• PSX_20240104_093535.jpg
    PSX_20240104_093535.jpg
    10.1 MB · Views: 140
Solid, confident muscle growth without unpleasant consequences! We know how many of you are concerned about the possibility of side effects in the reproductive system!

And we know you've been waiting for a drug that minimizes this probability to the absolute minimum!

Gonadotropin is available!

Lab tests are attached. To place an order, message us in the bot (our contacts are in the head of the thread).

By the way, it's back in operation!

Attachments

• Test Report #36895.png
    Test Report #36895.png
    208.2 KB · Views: 132
hcg1.jpeg
Hilma Biocare presents - HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin)

Available for order

Dosage in stock: 2000iu

For more Information please contact our consultants

Best regards,
Hilma Biocare Team
hcg2.jpeg

CHRISTMAS LOTTERY RESULTS!

As a reminder, we have incredible prizes for our lucky winners: iPhone 15 / Apple Watch Ultra /AirPods Pro 2nd generation.
All of your orders placed between 12/20/23-23 and 12/31/23 were entered into the prize draw.

If you are not a winner of today's drawing, don't be disappointed! We have many more opportunities in the future.
Follow us and wait for more drawings!

Thank you so much for participating! Congratulations to the winners and we look forward to seeing you at the next drawing!
Click on the link in the video the winners of the drawing are announced.
https://ufile.io/kqbdnf0t

To place an order please contact our managers.
t.me/hbmzrx_bot

I mena what's the reliability of hilma these days? Any recent 3rd party tests?
There are tests on resellers who resell Hilma Biocare products, and are sponsors of a rival forum, so I'm not going to post links here. This strongly suggests Hilma Biocare's products are legit.

Anyway, Hilma Biocare is widely recognized as a legit source. I have checked Reddit, didn't find even a single negative review.

Personally, I trust Hilma Biocare, despite it being an underground source, not a company like Bayer, Pfizer, etc..., and my first cycle will be with their products.

I will be very disappointed of it turns out it's a scam. I hope it won't be a scam.

This is the black market; everything is all about trust, since there are no regulations and government entities to regulate the situation.

You either trust a source and buy, or you don't trust and don't buy.

I ran hilma and slit was fine. Shipping and communication was bang on. They have changed sites since my last purchase but from what I gathered from thumbing through the posts in here it’s good still

@HilmaBiocare , the person who processes orders on Telegram stopped responding. This is the 3rd time this happens, and I don't know why. Each time I have to start a new chat. Does he/she lose access to chats when a specific amount of time passes?

He/she just told me what payments methods are accepted, I agreed, then he/she stopped responding...

I have been using hilma biocare for several years now. I am satisfied with the quality of the products.
Previously, I used various anders, from which the number of side effects doubled, there was also a high hematocrit and high values of transaminases.
Now everything is more or less normal, everything is as it should be. The drugs are working, and minor side effects are easy to stop. The main condition is to take original drugs in a proven place.
Good luck and anabolism to everyone.

Sold out in the blink of an eye!
The first batch of products has amazed us with its popularity. Your feedback tells us that we are on the right track.
That's why we are expecting a second batch of HGH pens from HILMA BOCARE. Very convenient shape: easy to take with you, easy to use!

Your opinion is very important to us!
What dosage would you like to see this product in: 60 units or 90 units?
Click on the link to choose your ideal dosagehttps://survey.adsquiz.io/

Best regards,
Hilma Biocare Team

@HilmaBiocare , the person who processes orders on Telegram stopped responding. This is the 3rd time this happens, and I don't know why. Each time I have to start a new chat. Does he/she lose access to chats when a specific amount of time passes?

He/she just told me what payments methods are accepted, I agreed, then he/she stopped responding...
Hello!

I wrote to you in PM. Please check it out.

Can relate to that, messaged trying to figure out what are current prices for products and instead the person tries to find out my whole life story as if they were writing a book about me where I repetively ask for price list back and forth for 2 days and nothing more just to stop getting replies, might be better chance buying of resellers with such poor customer service

Can relate to that, messaged trying to figure out what are current prices for products and instead the person tries to find out my whole life story as if they were writing a book about me where I repetively ask for price list back and forth for 2 days and nothing more just to stop getting replies, might be better chance buying of resellers with such poor customer service
I didn't have such experience.

I contacted Roidteam on Telegram. Isn't Roidteam Hilma Biocare's own reselling company, not just some random reseller?