MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Black Friday order 9753 came in 6 days!
Last year I have waited for three months.
Thumbs up for that! And very nice support through telegram!

P.s. Would it be possible to check masteron batch 062180, bacause the writting on the packaging is completely off, looks too much “home made”
You have masteron e with batch 062180 , right ?

How it’s going ? I have to say I’m not satisfied as it should . Masteron feeling under dosed

next Tren E test?
Hello!

Unfortunately, we cannot provide the test results for Tren E at the moment. But let us share with you the results for Tren A and Mix:

tren mix.pngtren a.png

As soon the result for Tren E becomes available, we will publish it immediately.

how do we order?
i went to the roidteam website and u cant add anything to a cart
Hello!

You can familiarize yourself with the products on this website. To place an order, please contact the manager via Telegram.

t.me/hbmzrx_bot

sample box.jpg

GET A SAMPLE BOX WITH A FREE SET OF PRODUCTS

What is a Sample Box?

This is a unique opportunity to become acquainted with the most popular products from Hilma Biocare, absolutely for free!

This is an opportunity to evaluate their effectiveness and quality. You can use the products personally or delight your customers by offering them a unique gift.

Each box is made of dense material, providing reliable protection for the contents. When unpacking, you will be greeted by the logo with the initials Hilma Biocare, highlighted in gold letters, adding sophistication and emphasizing the premium status of the brand.

Each product inside the kit is securely fixed, ensuring that it retains its original appearance even after shipping or transportation.

Which products are included in the Sample Box?

1. Testosterone Enanthate is one of the most popular steroids for gaining muscle mass. The drug has pronounced anabolic and powerful androgenic effects. Weight gain is the main purpose of this ether, and it copes with this task 100%.

2. Testosterone Cypionate is one of the longest esters of testosterone available today. Like Enanthate, the drug has pronounced anabolic and powerful androgenic effects and significantly increases muscle mass when used.

3. Testosterone Propionate is one of the most popular steroids in bodybuilding. It is intended for the development of muscle mass and strength, but due to the peculiarities of the action, it is more often used during the "cutting" period. It is suitable for admission at any level of preparedness, from beginners to professionals.

4. Methandienone – the main effect of Methandienone is manifested in a rapid increase in muscle mass, due to the activation of protein synthesis and glycogenesis. Along the way, strength indicators increase, appetite increases, and the bone system strengthens.

5. Stanozolol – the drug has a slight effect on body weight; however, it gives relief to muscles, enhances venous contrast, and burns fat, therefore it is used mainly in "cutting" cycles. The growth of muscle mass, namely qualitative gain, without water retention is the main advantage of Stanozolol.

How to get a Sample Box

It's simple. Contact the manager and confirm that you are cooperating with Hilma Biocare for the first time and are going to make your first wholesale order by sending a list of the items you need.

Immerse yourself in the world of high-quality products with the Sample Box from Hilma Biocare!

t.me/hbmzrx_bot

We would like to remind you that you can familiarize yourself with our product range on the official website of our authorized reseller

https://roidteam.net/

Hello!

Unfortunately, for security reasons, we cannot publish such videos.
Hi, i can understand. However i think that soon this will make big difference in this business, becaming a new gold standard for UGLs .
Btw, i consider the carrier oil in your injectables lineup really interestig but i have been not able to find informations about solvents. Therefore, may you indicate what product of your lineup contains for instance ethyl oleate, guayacol as well as amount of mygliol 840?

New HPLC results from Janoshik Lab

Primo.pngCyp.pngTest E.png

Methenolone Enanthate (3265) – 97.29 mg/ml
Testosterone Cypionate (0210) – 241.71 mg/ml
Testosterone Enanthate (7243) – 240.85 mg/ml

January 26, 2024

@brutalbuilt You asked about Test Cyp

Masteron E is definitely under dosed . Switched to Hilma Mast E , lost strength , libido and the dry look .
Hi.
What else is going on in your cycle?
Drostanolone is not a substrate for aromatase and therefore cannot be aromatized into estrogenic metabolites. Although there is no data on the progestogenic activity of drostanolone, it is believed that it has low or no activity at all like other DHT derivatives. Therefore, it does not retain water in the body, which makes it look drier.
If your libido has faded, I would pay attention to estradiol and prolactin, perhaps the reason is in the indicators of these sex hormones.

Masteron E is definitely under dosed . Switched to Hilma Mast E , lost strength , libido and the dry look .
Hello,

We take the quality of our products seriously. Our Drostanolone Enanthate is appropriately dosed, and this is confirmed by HPLC results.

Drost E.png

Please tell us more about your cycle.

order.jpg

The next order is almost ready for shipment ;)

We would like to remind you that you can place an order through the manager via Telegram.

t.me/hbmzrx_bot