MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

I mena what's the reliability of hilma these days? Any recent 3rd party tests?
been using their sustanon at high dosages for 4 months now

great results, very little to no PIP, consistent quality among dozens of bottles acquired

other products I tested and were also good: adex, tren mix and dbol

Active hyperlinks to ecommerce-enabled website domains that sell pharmaceuticals are prohibited.
i cant see the prices on your distributor website. how can i order?
Here is the price list: Roidteam Pricelist

As for orders, you need to contact person on Telegram, which you can do by clicking on the Telegram hyperlink shown at the top of the website.

RoidTeam is Hilma Biocare's distributor.

Note: I'm not part of Hilma Biocare's support; I'm just answering the question.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-14-10-28-51-554_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-14-10-28-51-554_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 184
been using their sustanon at high dosages for 4 months now

great results, very little to no PIP, consistent quality among dozens of bottles acquired

other products I tested and were also good: adex, tren mix and dbol
Thanks for the feedback!

Sold out in the blink of an eye!
The first batch of products has amazed us with its popularity. Your feedback tells us that we are on the right track.
That's why we are expecting a second batch of HGH pens from HILMA BOCARE. Very convenient shape: easy to take with you, easy to use!

Your opinion is very important to us!
What dosage would you like to see this product in: 60 units or 90 units?
Click on the link to choose your ideal dosagehttps://survey.adsquiz.io/

Best regards,
Hilma Biocare Team
I didn't see those for sale. Where can I order?

ADVANTAGES OF WHOLESALE COOPERATION WITH US

1. 8 years in the pharmacology market:

With eight years of experience in the market, our company has established itself as a reliable and experienced manufacturer of pharmacological products. Our long-term presence in the industry demonstrates a deep understanding of the needs of the market and the ability to adapt to its changes, emphasizing our competence and customer trust.

2. Uncompromising quality:

We adhere to the highest GMP standards, which is confirmed by numerous regular laboratory tests. During the entire period of the company's operation, there has not been a single proven case of "non-working" products, which indicates our uncompromising approach to quality!

3. Wholesale prices exceeding expectations and exclusive offers:

Despite the relatively high level of our retail prices, special attention is paid to wholesale customers, offering them significantly reduced prices. Our special offer allows you to save up to 60% or more of the retail value, making large orders profitable and attractive.

The main principle of our work is the emphasis on creating and maintaining long–term relationships with wholesale partners, accompanied by the offer of the most favorable terms of cooperation.

4. Constant availability of products, a wide range and unlimited shipment volumes:

Our wide range and constant availability of goods allow us to satisfy requests for any volume. We guarantee that you will find everything you need here and will be able to order as much as you need – without restrictions.

5. Impeccable logistics and absolute confidentiality:

Our time-tested logistics schemes provide an unsurpassed level of security and anonymity. In addition, the use of advanced security protocols when communicating with our managers guarantees absolute protection of your data.

6. Insurance guarantee in case of unforeseen circumstances:

Our insurance and re-shipment guarantee policy provides our customers with full confidence that even in the event of unforeseen circumstances, such as the loss of a parcel, we will take all necessary measures to ensure delivery. We are always ready to meet clients and provide a solution to any problem.

Place a pre-order with our manager and get 5 free products
https://t.me/RoidTeam_bot

Sponsors

Latest posts