MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Yes, thank you. We actually engaged a new person to this resource. And we are working on quality, thank you for your comments, it is very important for us. Thank you!
Even after me mentioning the communication difference from the previous @HilmaBiocare thread manager, you are just ignoring the main point. Members here are raising concerns about various issues! I've just said that I haven't received any reply from you right in this thread in the last two weeks, @Livingthedream pointed out that it took weeks for you to reply to an email and @Sustanation79 mentioned that buying through your telegam is nearly impossible and your reply to me was just "thank you”... really?

Test E and Tren E last lab test are lower then in the past...
Must we alarm?
✅ No, there's no need to sound the alarm! Everything's fine!

➡️ The product is ready for use! Don't worry

Regards,
Hilma BIocare Support Team
Sales & Support
Hilma Biocare Official

Even after me mentioning the communication difference from the previous @HilmaBiocare thread manager, you are just ignoring the main point. Members here are raising concerns about various issues! I've just said that I haven't received any reply from you right in this thread in the last two weeks, @Livingthedream pointed out that it took weeks for you to reply to an email and @Sustanation79 mentioned that buying through your telegam is nearly impossible and your reply to me was just "thank you”... really?
I believe that’s why basically all the touchdown pics on their thread was from the thebbpower. People just went through thebbpower instead.

But since they apparently separated and turned into musculexorg thread I believe that’s where most people will continue to get from since they actually communicate and know how to talk to people.

Hello sir, thanks for your question.

We are improving our service and continue to solve all problems for your convenience. Additionally, we're trying to make sure there are no miscommunications. Don't worry, everything will be fine soon. In any case, all contacts and sources, if necessary, you can check them on the official website of Hilma Biocare.

Regards,
Hilma Biocare Support Team

Could someone just please confirm if they have received orders that were made through musclex?
Before I have used the old page and there were no problems.
I’m planning a larger order and would like to be sure if everything is legit.

Thanks!

is any of you using testosterone cypionate 250mg/ml hilma? is it legit?
I think it's legit. I'm 6 weeks into one of their bottles to end my 20 week cycle and I have not had anything change. If anything I got bloodwork done using Hutechs stuff, switched to Hilma and I'm up another 2 pounds and leaner.

New

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231129-114933~2.png
    Screenshot_20231129-114933~2.png
    118.6 KB · Views: 174
  • Screenshot_20231129-114954~2.png
    Screenshot_20231129-114954~2.png
    195.2 KB · Views: 131
  • Screenshot_20231129-115057~2.png
    Screenshot_20231129-115057~2.png
    95.4 KB · Views: 116
  • Screenshot_20231129-115106~2.png
    Screenshot_20231129-115106~2.png
    245.2 KB · Views: 157
Black Friday order 9753 came in 6 days!
Last year I have waited for three months.
Thumbs up for that! And very nice support through telegram!

P.s. Would it be possible to check masteron batch 062180, bacause the writting on the packaging is completely off, looks too much “home made”

Attachments

• 72304821726__37BE0280-47CA-46A2-B32C-58B79D0D2622.jpeg
    72304821726__37BE0280-47CA-46A2-B32C-58B79D0D2622.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 125
  • IMG_2474.jpeg
    IMG_2474.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 145
Black Friday order 9753 came in 6 days!
Last year I have waited for three months.
Thumbs up for that! And very nice support through telegram!

P.s. Would it be possible to check masteron batch 062180, bacause the writting on the packaging is completely off, looks too much “home made”

Can’t see the „home made“ batch.

Take a pic from the vials I clearly see nothing

Did you already verify the number on the website ? I have the same batch for masteron E.

You have primo batch 062256 I think.

Are there any lab test for these ?

Can’t see the „home made“ batch.

Take a pic from the vials I clearly see nothing

Did you already verify the number on the website ? I have the same batch for masteron E.

You have primo batch 062256 I think.

Are there any lab test for these ?
Think he's referring to the text on the top of the box. The two styles and size of font are different.

Hey @Spod

I have the same “problem”

You can see the difference between these two

@HilmaBiocare can you tell us something about that

Attachments

• IMG_2821.jpeg
    IMG_2821.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 121
  • IMG_2820.jpeg
    IMG_2820.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 105
  • IMG_2819.jpeg
    IMG_2819.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 108
  • IMG_2818.jpeg
    IMG_2818.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 131
Hey @Spod

I have the same “problem”

You can see the difference between these two

@HilmaBiocare can you tell us something about that
I assume you noticed but in case. They are different strengths, may just not have consistency in labeling with 100mg vs 200mg. (I hope you intended to buy 2 diff strengths though.
They are also distributed by different pharmacy groups it looks like according to the packaging, not sure what all that entails