MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Got my package in less than 2 weeks to the middle of the US. Last minute decided to extend my cycle from another source and just grabbed one bottle of test C. Quick responses to my emails, like within hours. Will start using Hilma for all future cycles for injectables!!!
Package was beyond perfect. I ripped the box of test a little trying to rip the packaging off.

Attachments

• 20231023_163040.jpg
    20231023_163040.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 47
Do you want to try working with us?

Now is the perfect time. The season is not over + with the first wholesale order we give you not only a great price, but also add 5 products as bonus ABSOLUTELY FREE!

P.S. we have delivery guarantee

WHAT YOU NEED TO CHANGE TO GET BETTER RESULT

So, go to the gym regularly and seem to train competently, but not Effect

Everything is simple here or bad sleep or improper diet. Let's say that there are no problems with sleep, and everything depends on the diet. Let's move on to the numbers. Mathematics is everywhere.

Calorie / Protein / Fat / Carbohydrate Calculation
One of the most popular counting formulas:
Harris-Benedict formula. They showed that the number of calories a person needs every day varies depending on the following parameters: basal metabolism BMR and active metabolism AMR.

⁃ Determine BMR basal metabolism.
Basal metabolic rate BMR for women:
= , + , weight in kg + , height in cm– 4, age in years. Basal metabolism for men: = . + . weight in kg + 3.098 height in cm- . age in years.
Example: a girl of 28 years old, height 163, weight 65 wants to lose weight. We consider:
, + , + , -, * 28 = 655.0955+ 621.621+ 301.4848-130.9168 = 1447

⁃ Determine AMR active metabolism
Depending on what kind of lifestyle you have, the appropriate coefficient is chosen:
* Sedentary lifestyle – 1.2;
* Moderate activity, light physical activity or classes 1-3 times a week - 1.375;
* Average activity of the lesson 3-5 times a week - 1.55;
* Active people intensive workload, classes 6-7 times a week - 1,725;
* Athletes and people performing similar loads 6-7 times a week - 1.9

⁃ BMR basal‌ metabolism * AMR activĕ metabolism = daily calorie intake.
For example, take AMR-1.2
1447 * 1.2 = 1736

⁃ Now we need to choose a target:
if we are losing weight, then we need a Calorie deficit-20%
When recruiting, a surplus of + 20%
1736-20% = 1389 can be rounded up to 1400 kcal per day you need to eat

⁃ Next, we understand the ratio of Protein / Fat / Carbohydrate:
To reduce weight:
* Proteins> 18% of the diet 1.2–1.8 g of protein per kilogram of body weight;
* fats <26% 0.7-0.8 g / kg;
* carbohydrates <56% 2–3.5 g / kg.
We take:
Protein: 1.7 * 65kg = 110.5
Fat: 0.8 * 65 = 52
Carbohydrates: 2 * 65 = 130

Total: Protein / Fat / Carbohydrate = 110; 52; 130
Calories: 1389
Simple calculation, you can do it.

Bodybuilding loves precision.

The incredible success of the athlete of our team - Diego Aguillar!

The first performance in the international European amateur championship - and immediately silver!

Then there was gold in France on Classic Sheru!
And last weekend, gold again at the Spanish championships!

A dizzying rise!

Невероятный успех спортсмена нашей команды – Диего Агийяра!

Первое выступление на международном любительском чемпионате Европы – и сразу серебро!

Потом было золото во Франции на Classic Sheru!
А в минувшие выходные снова золото на чемпионате Испании!

Головокружительный взлет!
Фото?

I don't understand, I used to order from you guys @HilmaBiocare as I know you own bbpower, gainspire, musculex. Now there's another thread named MusculeX and he says it's his site, so wtf are you musculex.org or he is? I think others want to know too!

I don't understand, I used to order from you guys @HilmaBiocare as I know you own bbpower, gainspire, musculex. Now there's another thread named MusculeX and he says it's his site, so wtf are you musculex.org or he is? I think others want to know too!

Can confirm. This is confusing. Are any of these scam websites now or just defunct?
Please reply with your current official website.

Can confirm. This is confusing. Are any of these scam websites now or just defunct?
Please reply with your current official website.
Our official site

Code:
www.hilmabiocare.com

Official distributor website is

Code:
www.roidteam.net

This is our partner. Legit place to purchase hilma biocare products. You can become one too :)

to get gear directly from us - please refer to our contacts :)

Would you like to order HILMA products?

It’s a piece of pie!
We use Telegram to communicate with you.

Write to us in bot:
Code:
www.t.me/RoidTeam_bot
It will connect you with a competent manager who will pick up your perfect cycle!

We guarantee your safety!

So it is the same place as gainspire, but with different name now? Is it your official partner?
All I can say is, I ordered from Musculex.org and they delivered fast and got the expected Hilma stuff. So, they're the same people just changed website name.

We’re not just a shop: come-buy-leave...

Although this is also possible ;)

We have a wealth of knowledge and experience. We work with the top athletes of the world bodybuilding, every year one of our team qualifies for the Olympics.

And we know how to find the right drugs for your purposes!

We give absolutely free advice on the selection of pharma. And this does not oblige you to anything.

For communication write in telegram-bot:

Code:
https://t.me/RoidTeam_bot

Placed order with hilma, have to used this source in some Time, placed order through link on page one for bbpower.com
Which brought me to musculex.org. can you guys confirm this is correct as I'm a little confused with all the different info floating about.