MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Went thru roidsteam on telegram and was a easy ordering process. I have 2 small orders en route. Anybody have have expirience with hilmas hgh or omstals phsrmas infrajet? Thinking of ordering some next

Had some issues via telegram with roidteam would much rather order directly from you, does hilmabiocareshop ship to the U.S.?
Hello. What issues did you encounter?

We ship orders to the United States from Europe. Please note that there should not be more than 20 items in one order. Delivery takes from two to four weeks.

Went thru roidsteam on telegram and was a easy ordering process. I have 2 small orders en route. Anybody have have expirience with hilmas hgh or omstals phsrmas infrajet? Thinking of ordering some next
Thank you for the feedback!

@Jc420 will soon publish a review with blood test

Hello. What issues did you encounter?

We ship orders to the United States from Europe. Please note that there should not be more than 20 items in one order. Delivery takes from two to four weeks.
Had issues with gainspire so i put ordering on a stop but if i can order through your website ill start it up ag and place an order

Just to confirm, we give our details in the Telegram chat and not via email?
You can send the details directly to the manager via Telegram. If it is more convenient for you to do this via email, you can also do so

Dear customers!

We would like to remind you that our wholesale prices start for purchases from 1k euros.

Contact our manager to receive a full price list and enjoy 5 complimentary products with your wholesale order!

t.me/hbmzrx_bot
If i want to make a whole sale order can i make it by email speaking to the manager?I am not so familiar with bots and all this staff.I just want to make my order strait like in the past from email.

If i want to make a whole sale order can i make it by email speaking to the manager?I am not so familiar with bots and all this staff.I just want to make my order strait like in the past from email.
Hello!

You can place your order via email at info@rt-support.com. Please contact the manager.

Also, I'd like to remind you that we offer a Sample Box with our products for all new wholesale customers. More details can be found in the post

how do u get price list? i emailed the address on first page but no reply
Hello. We apologize for the delay. There were many inquiries over the weekend, and our manager is currently going through the emails. You will receive a response soon!

OFFER OF THE WEEK:

30% discount on the following products :eek:

Testosterone Propionate – 25 € 17,5 €
Oxandrolone – 39 € 27,3 €
Trenbolone Enanthate – 46 € 32,2 €

Hurry and take advantage of this offer!

Hey y’all I just want to give everyone and anyone using Hilmabio a heads up. I been using there products for a few years now a little over two years. All I had ever bought was test e, tren e. And anadrol. My last purchase I bough last year this time was test cyp, tren A, and more anadrol. I started having major problems reacting differently to these as I had severe anxiety problems and shortness of breath. I figured it was the tren so I stopped it but stopped all at once and my body being on this stuff so long began to have negative symptoms from now now getting test. Well after many doc visits and test I’m 35 and have buildup in my arteries. One for sure they found in my main artery in my neck and once tests confirm I’m pretty sure in my legs as well. This stuff is made with oil and if injected into your vascular system can cause this damage and can and will end you. I have three kids and dam as badly as I wanted to think I’d be fine I’m now regretting using. Please be careful. Could I have some injected into a my blood accidentally, yes a few times I felt weird like I did be sure to pull the plunger to make sure your not in any blood flowing artery or veins. But think twice before doing this please. I’ve always been healthy and now I’m scarred my kids are going to be without there father and wife without her husband who cares for them all. all because I had made this choice. Watch your cholesterol levels. This will also cause plaque buildup faster than you think. But also especially will oils directly into your system. I’m no doctor but I’m sharing my experience right now I’m going threw and it’s scary because once you have buildup in these places your also going to have it around the heart as well as I’m being told by professional. Now I’m worried about losing my life. My opinion, don’t do this. I loved the gains and growth but wow I didn’t look into it as much as I should have and I thought I did. Any questions plz feel free to msg me or ask.

With all the respect I have for you bro, when I look at your profile photo (if it's you) I notice in relation to your physique that you are a person who easily has to eat a lot and not always good food , given the shape you have. I don't think you're a person who pays much attention to your physique, you must like to eat and it's a physique that has always been quite fat in my opinion even before you started products or sport. Your problem may have already existed before, something from the past which catches up with you even more quickly perhaps because of the products (side effect).

Sponsors

Latest posts