Homebrewing Test cyp

danielmck

Hi guys I am new here

I wanted to brew test cyp for the first time using sunflower oil 1%ba20%bb 250mg

Opinions?is it possible to use sunflower oil as a carrier ?
BA and BB can be ok?

Btw First time homebrewing

That is a good point I live in south Florida it definitely doesn’t get cold in my house at all…the only thing I’ve had crash was legit 100mg dhb it was 2% ba and 20%bb as it got colder down here this past month
So let me understand
Less bb means the probability of it crashing is higher...am I right?i Just want a recipe that doesnt crash also at low temperature.

So let me understand
Less bb means the probability of it crashing is higher...am I right?i Just want a recipe that doesnt crash also at low temperature.
yes, there is a point where it becomes unnecesssary. I know its good to use minimal solvents but you also have to weigh risks vs benefits?

is there risks of using higher BB? no.

yes, there is a point where it becomes unnecesssary. I know its good to use minimal solvents but you also have to weigh risks vs benefits?

So the higher the Better for not crashing...make sense.I Will use more bb i Just dont want to make my batch crash.

Can i ask you about filtering?
Do you think i can use the 0.22 right away or i have to use before the 0.45?

So the higher the Better for not crashing...make sense.I Will use more bb i Just dont want to make my batch crash.

Can i ask you about filtering?
Do you think i can use the 0.22 right away or i have to use before the 0.45?
BB was also used to thin castor oil for pharma.

You can use 22 right away. I have tried 45 prior to make whatman filters last longer. More time consuming than it is worth it.

If you try to use as much USP grade, it should be fairly minimal filtering

BB was also used to thin castor oil for pharma.

You can use 22 right away. I have tried 45 prior to make whatman filters last longer. More time consuming than it is worth it.

If you try to use as much USP grade, it should be fairly minimal filtering
I'll stick with the 22 right away.Yes im willing to use usp grade oil

You are overthinking this whole thing. Just make your first small batch and see how it goes. Doesn't need to be perfect the first time, you will learn fast from your mistakes.

If you live in a warm country with over 20C you don't need to bother about crashing at all.

Not that you know of. Most people don't use that much bb, and of course it depends on how much your injecting it.

But why use a generic number instead of experimenting and using the least you have to? Take 3-4 vials and make micro brews of 10ml ea. Then you know exactly how much bb you need to hold 300 test cyp for instance. I tried this and that's how I brew anything now.

Not that you know of. Most people don't use that much bb, and of course it depends on how much your injecting it.

But why use a generic number instead of experimenting and using the least you have to? Take 3-4 vials and make micro brews of 10ml ea. Then you know exactly how much bb you need to hold 300 test cyp for instance. I tried this and that's how I brew anything now.
Well testoviron, rimo, and nebido are fairly high. 34-50%.

Knowing rimo. People would inject 2-3 amps at a time.

But I still haven't had to hold at everyone's stated BB% some of the larger meso sources need more than 20% for test c 250 to hold and they brew all day.

I typically follow off of xkawn's instructions leftover.

1% BA and 15-19% on most vials.

Test c 250 is the biggest pain in the ass

Last edited:
Well testoviron, rimo, and nebido are fairly high. 34-50%.

Knowing rimo. People would inject 2-3 amps at a time.

But I still haven't had to hold at everyone's stated BB% some of the larger meso sources need more than 20% for test c 250 to hold and they brew all day.

I typically follow off of xkawn's instructions leftover.

1% BA and 15-19% on most vials.

Test c 250 is the biggest pain in the ass
I use a decent amount of heat, perhaps that's why. I've read a few other posters say that too when they discussed brewing test cyp at 250. I don't go over 200F but I use around 150-180F for about an hour spinning and never had it crash.

I wonder if the brand of mct matters too. I've noticed the brand I use is thicker than say what goodlyfe or qsc sends me. And they're test cyp is crashed every time I ordered it

Just got done brewing 105ml of test cyp 300 with 2/20 in NOW MCT. I only heat it enough to melt the raws. I don't let it sit for an hour. The water bath I set my media bottle in sits around 180*. Once the raws are melted completely, I don't see a reason to leave it in the bath.

Holy shit...One Is different from another.
At this point, I will experiment, and we'll see what comes out. I'll try 1/20, and if I encounter issues, I'll increase the dosage of Bb.
for small batches, this is fine.

if you wind up doing batches of 20-30 vials and they crash it sucks. Reheating it will fix the issue. it doesnt mean the test is bad or not usable. just sucks to see it crystallize.

That's the brand I use too, now brand.
I think NOW brand is actually not the best MCT to use.

I forget why, something about what the actual ingredients or how it's made.

I've used it before no problem, a whole bottle in fact, I just forget why something about it wasn't the best...

This is what I bought most recently that fits this... whatever thing.

maybe someone else can recall why you want a certain kind of MCT

I think NOW brand is actually not the best MCT to use.

I forget why, something about what the actual ingredients or how it's made.

I've used it before no problem, a whole bottle in fact, I just forget why something about it wasn't the best...

This is what I bought most recently that fits this... whatever thing.

maybe someone else can recall why you want a certain kind of MCT
OMG! It's organic!

You probably shouldn't give advice if you are just going to parrot something you read online that you can't even remember.

So let me understand
No more will let it hold better but the idea is to not use more solvents that are really needed and definitely no super solvents like EO or guaiacol…2% Ba and 18%bb will hold most normal concentrations but you can do 20%bb if you don’t care or aren’t bothered…I have just done so many batches of test cyp and enth at different % and at 250-350mg…if you’re in really cold climate you can do 2/20

Back