Hi guys I am new here

I wanted to brew test cyp for the first time using sunflower oil 1%ba20%bb 250mg

Opinions?is it possible to use sunflower oil as a carrier ?
BA and BB can be ok?

Btw First time homebrewing

It's a question of opinions and past brewing experience bro ,I like to think that the less solvents used the better
Testoviron uses 34% BB. Nebido uses 50%

I think Rimo is 40%

If BB caused such an issue, rimo lovers would have a real problem, cause they slam in 5ml+ a week

Pharma has used BB even more as a thinner agent

I have noticed that when I brew stuff higher concentrations. Example

Test C 250
NPP 150

I need more than 22% BB.

I am not an idiot at dosing either, a lot of my stuff has came back on point from testing.

Yes bro every pharma company has its own recipe , some don't even use BA at all a lot of factors come into play also, such as oils used , shipping in cold weather ,shelf life etc .

PS I never said that you are an idiot but it's a question of opinions and past brewing experience , I am here to educate not hate or diss .

Thanks Roberto

Testoviron uses 34% BB. Nebido uses 50%

I think Rimo is 40%

If BB caused such an issue, rimo lovers would have a real problem, cause they slam in 5ml+ a week

Pharma has used BB even more as a thinner agent

I have noticed that when I brew stuff higher concentrations. Example

Test C 250
NPP 150

I need more than 22% BB.

I am not an idiot at dosing either, a lot of my stuff has came back on point from testing.
I made test cyp 350 with only 25%. Hasn't crashed once

I strongly disagree. 15-18 for Cyp 200.

Undecanoate 250 needs a higher amount of BB. Closer to 24.
Just going off my personal experience I did cyp 250mg in 18% bb in mct and few crash that day and few days all crashed. I bump bb to 20% and had better results. If using GSO with cyp being 250mg/ml at 18% bb I can almost guarantee you it’ll not hold. @Spaceman Spiff I agree with you.

Not knocking out anyone else’s opinion I’m simply stating my experiences.

I know temperature and timing on it could play a factor as well

Yes bro every pharma company has its own recipe , some don't even use BA at all a lot of factors come into play also, such as oils used , shipping in cold weather ,shelf life etc .

PS I never said that you are an idiot but it's a question of opinions and past brewing experience , I am here to educate not hate or diss .

Thanks Roberto
Oh I know that brother, just saying I am pretty good with dosing. So I know that possibility is eliminated.

No BA is used for single use vials

After reading this thread and some others, I made my first small test batch (50mL) of test cyp last night at 300mg/mL, MCT with 20 BB and 1 BA. I used the calculator overdose values. The oil amount was right at about 25mL.

1. I started heating the oil on the plate with the stirrer spinning and slowly added the raws until dissolved. This was quick: minutes.
2. I added the BB and BA and then let it go for 30 minutes. I had the plate too hot and saw a few wisps of smoke after adding the BA. I later saw people add BA during the last 15 minutes, and I will do that next time. Also, I will not have my hot plate set to 140 degrees Celsius (I don't think it ever reached that before I realized and turned it down). Oops.
3. I filtered it with a 22 Whatman syringe filter into a sterile vial, but once I get the process down, I will switch to a bottle-top filter.

My basement is about 61 F. I checked this morning, and it's still holding. I'll monitor and adjust as necessary. Are there any concerns about it being too hot and the smoke? I was leaning toward tossing this batch after seeing if it holds for a few weeks.

I used the following from Med Lab Supply:

Product NameSKU
Benzyl Alcohol USP, NF, Pure Grade, 100 mLSOLVBA100
Benzyl Benzoate USP 16.67 oz / 500mLSOLVBB500
MCT Oil 60/40, Caprylic-C8/Capric-C10, 16 fl ozOILSMCT16OZ

1711203953948.png

After reading this thread and some others, I made my first small test batch (50mL) of test cyp last night at 300mg/mL, MCT with 20 BB and 1 BA. I used the calculator overdose values. The oil amount was right at about 25mL.

1. I started heating the oil on the plate with the stirrer spinning and slowly added the raws until dissolved. This was quick: minutes.
2. I added the BB and BA and then let it go for 30 minutes. I had the plate too hot and saw a few wisps of smoke after adding the BA. I later saw people add BA during the last 15 minutes, and I will do that next time. Also, I will not have my hot plate set to 140 degrees Celsius (I don't think it ever reached that before I realized and turned it down). Oops.
3. I filtered it with a 22 Whatman syringe filter into a sterile vial, but once I get the process down, I will switch to a bottle-top filter.

My basement is about 61 F. I checked this morning, and it's still holding. I'll monitor and adjust as necessary. Are there any concerns about it being too hot and the smoke? I was leaning toward tossing this batch after seeing if it holds for a few weeks.

I used the following from Med Lab Supply:

Product NameSKU
Benzyl Alcohol USP, NF, Pure Grade, 100 mLSOLVBA100
Benzyl Benzoate USP 16.67 oz / 500mLSOLVBB500
MCT Oil 60/40, Caprylic-C8/Capric-C10, 16 fl ozOILSMCT16OZ

View attachment 279840
Send it for testing to see

Code:
https://janoshik.com/tests/40929-Sample_4_CA86VY6A5DFR

The vial I drew from for a Jano sample crashed. The others are still okay. Will increase BB first.

Posted on a thread here as well where I’m going to share my other brew results.
Thread 'First brew results, test cyp 300, mast, tren next'
First brew results, test cyp 300, mast, tren next
Use 2/25 not 30 next time.Just so you inject less solvent