• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

housto275 darknet vendor Test by Janoshik

17Alpha

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Results from one of the bigger darknet vendor's EQ [250mg/ml] ~10000 sells . Had to edit some details, because i forgot to change to anonymous client. You have to believe i did not fake the test. Sry.

Test ReportEQ.jpg

Last edited:
I think I know which vendor you are referring to. I use that market for edibles every once in a while. What do you expect? They literally have NO-ONE to hold them accountable. There customers give them a 5 star rating based on “stealth” and “shipping time” and fEELz reports. There customer base is literally Reddit. They have no clue what they’re doing 99% of the time let alone think of testing the gear. Thanks for the contribution & testing that. Darknet gear should never be trusted.

Connor the retard won't believe his retarded eyes when he sees those results.

I think I know which vendor you are referring to. I use that market for edibles every once in a while. What do you expect? They literally have NO-ONE to hold them accountable. There customers give them a 5 star rating based on “stealth” and “shipping time” and fEELz reports. There customer base is literally Reddit. They have no clue what they’re doing 99% of the time let alone think of testing the gear. Thanks for the contribution & testing that. Darknet gear should never be trusted.

Are you guys trying to say that Connor isn't trustworthy and doesn't know what hes doing with AAS???

Thats hard for me to believe ....

tbh, though, eq is probably not a good representation of vendor quality, as it's usually the raws that are the issue

So it could be unintentional underdosing.

It's just what happens when vendors don't test or their tester has no clue :p

Not all darknet vendors are trash. Many are just reselling Balkan/SP/etc and usually have way better opsec than clearnet vendors. BTCs are not safe and very few use PGP, but atleast for europe LE probadly has better things to do.

He was selling 10ml vial 18$ and 4+1 free, considering this you would still get a decent amount of gear. But i rather pay a little more instead of playing the guessing game with dosages.

Honestly not surprised by this. Saw this vendor on Empire Market *they are no longer on Empire* thought it was very suspicious that their gear was very cheap. 1 vial of Tren A was only about $22 and if you buy 4, you get 1 for free. That right there should be raising enough red flags. Never bought from this vendor in particular for that reason alone. Thanks for sharing!

Honestly not surprised by this. Saw this vendor on Empire Market *they are no longer on Empire* thought it was very suspicious that their gear was very cheap. 1 vial of Tren A was only about $22 and if you buy 4, you get 1 for free. That right there should be raising enough red flags. Never bought from this vendor in particular for that reason alone. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for your honest thoughts on this one.

Not really. They would still be making a good profit margin at that price considering the price of raws.

Sorry to necro, does anyone have a contact for him? I was using his test c and was legit then empire went down. Couldn't remember his name but came across something that had housto275 on it clearing out some files. Googled it and hit this thread, I think he had a bear as a logo or something, but know he did the 4+1 free.

Sorry to necro, does anyone have a contact for him? I was using his test c and was legit then empire went down. Couldn't remember his name but came across something that had housto275 on it clearing out some files. Googled it and hit this thread, I think he had a bear as a logo or something, but know he did the 4+1 free.
Don’t really know why you’d want to use him. But, if you go on whitehouse market, he is under the new name “Apocalypse Labs” Ships domestically within the United States now.

There’s a few domestic ugl vendors on whm or dark market that probably don’t have underdosed gear. If you’re gonna take the time to use these markets why buy from someone that you know has underdosed gear?
And yes you can still make profit since the raws are cheap but you typically get what you pay for. I’d rather spend $40 for a bottle of tren and have more confidence in my product.
vendors aren’t typically held to too high of a standard because people finalize upon receiving products and while narcotics are easy to test out upon arrival steroids take time so even the shitty vendors have 98%+ positive reviews.
I’m not sure if the bodybuilding forum on dread is active but I’d consider checking in there to see if any vendors are active there because that’s a place where they can be held accountable for bullshit and you can keep yourself up to date with what’s going on.

Hey what's up fellas wanted to get some advice I'm a newbie having trouble finding a good domestic lab, and trying to avoid overseas, there's one lab I came across it's called BigHuPharma? Has anybody ever heard of them or has input..