How do you feel when you wake up?

I’m 26 and feel like shit in the morning, takes me a couple of hours to get out of bed. I’m guessing I’m not getting enough sleep, I’m a big guy, 5 foot 8 inches and around 200 pounds and maintain that year round. Never used gear but want to check out my blood work and see what is up. Yeah sleep is big, I also work the night shift, working several jobs which puts me around 55-70 plus hours of work a week on top of the gym which definitely kills my energy. Sleep is messed up and I’m always tired and feeling shitty.

Snakum

I must be an alien (my wife tells me I am). I'm 57 yo and wake up from my two to three-hour polyphasic naps feeling pretty decent. A few aches and pains here and there. Nothing big.

I feel like complete ass hole mentally I have such a terrible foggy head for 30 ish min. Once I get the pre workout flowing I’m good but even if I sleep restfully for 9 hours I just cannot wake up well. It makes no sense to me I used to hop ip out of bed.

Ozzy619

Ok, so....not that sure where to put this post but training seemed the best fit.

I'm 41. I dont look it. But for fucks sake I feel like a 60 yr old man who's been hit with hammers all night after I wake up.

Sore joints sore muscles...fucking just gross all over. Goes away after about an hour and 2 cups of coffee. If I have to be at work at 5 am, I get up at 330 just to give myself time to turn back into a functioning human.

I dont think I'm over trained. I'm just not 25 anymore. Fuck.

Are your mornings similar?

Thanks for listening to my rant.

I’m 37 but high mileage brother. Bursitis, tendinitis and arthritis in both my shoulders already. Hard work catches up over time. Being a hero at work caught up, I’ve done heavy construction most of my life. Mornings do suck for me too but I find stretching and a healthy lifestyle do the best to combat age. Warriors or life.

Barny

I've noticed that I sleep more restful if I'm doing cardio regularly
100% feel the same way. If I don't do much in the way of cardio during the week my sleep is all over the place. However good doesn't stop be feeling like I've been hit b a bus each day. 16 plus years of playing rugby has wrecked me haha. Places where I've had dislocations/breaks/herniated disks hurt more when its cold or raining too, which is a bummer.

Sponsored Links

Latest posts