How is this chinese HGH testing better than pharma?

amazonas

I have done optitropin and meditrope in the past and since then only ran pharma gh. Huge difference in my opinion, but that's beside the point.

I've been researching this forum for chinese GH again so i can run 50/50 pharma/chinese to save money, and have been looking at different janoshik tests.

A lot of the gh i've seen has around 0.5%-1% even up to 1.9% dimer, but i stumbled upon this GH with 0% dimer and nearly 100% purity WITH the new testing method.

How is this possible? It's beating pharma GH tests that i've seen on genotropin etc...

Attachments

• Test Report #34194.png
    Test Report #34194.png
    207.1 KB · Views: 191
I have done optitropin and meditrope in the past and since then only ran pharma gh. Huge difference in my opinion, but that's beside the point.

I've been researching this forum for chinese GH again so i can run 50/50 pharma/chinese to save money, and have been looking at different janoshik tests.

A lot of the gh i've seen has around 0.5%-1% even up to 1.9% dimer, but i stumbled upon this GH with 0% dimer and nearly 100% purity WITH the new testing method.

How is this possible? It's beating pharma GH tests that i've seen on genotropin etc...

Low dimer isn’t too crazy, 99% based on @janoshik comments on the change to testing that happened a while back is what seems weird.

Any comment Jano?

I mean, as far as I can tell, others from the same batch tested exceedingly well too, but still, that one appears to be an lucky outlier tested soon after manufacture.

Opti and Meditrope aren’t pharma. They’re also Chinese generic