How to be a listed source here?

Im surprised theres not a sticky at the top of the steroid underground with all the rules for source posting. @Millard where does that live?

thats it, i never remember where that post is located

New Members must decide if their primary reason for joining MESO-Rx is:

(1) to help promote harm reduction and steroid education for the community OR;

(2) to profit commercially from the community.

If your intent involves the latter (at any point for any period of time during your participation on the forum), your status will change and your forum privileges will be restricted.

Vendors will have limited access to the forum. Specifically, vendors will only have access to two subforums -- the Analytical Testing subforum and the Steroid Underground subforum.

Furthermore, all vendors must first submit independent lab testing reports for product(s) they offer in the furtherance of harm reduction prior to posting in the Steroid Underground subforum. This is now a mandatory requirement before posting in the Steroid Underground subforum.

IMPORTANTLY, if you initially joined the forum with the primary intent to help others in the community but have decided that profiting off others is more important, you must close your account and create a new one for this purpose.

Users can not utilize both a Member account and a Vendor account at the same time. Users must choose which type of account is most important to them as participants in the MESO-Rx forum.

We are not very sure Meso Rx allowed to post any source info here before become a sponsor ,
so I am trying to ask here.
Did you already post all of your lab testing in the analytical sub forum? If not where is all of your testing.

You can post your price list into private bin and post the private bin link here.

Did you already post all of your lab testing in the analytical sub forum? If not where is all of your testing.

You can post your price list into private bin and post the private bin link here.
Hey bro,Thanks for concern .I am still not post the lab testing in the analytical sub forum. Thanks for advise,I will post Janoshik lab testing report here and private bin link here too.

Back