[HPLC] Pharmacom "Pharmanan P100" NPP

RThoads

Subscriber
Simec HPLC analysis results on the NPP I am running are here!

HPLC shows it is 110 mg/mL NPP

makes sense since I have had zero joint pain--actually the best my joints have ever felt and maybe turned me into a believer of adding a small dose of Nandrolone to every cycle.
Also my recent bloodwork showed my test levels were up +1300 above my pre-cycle TRT baseline (I am running 100 mg prop EOD) but not as high as they would have been if my NPP was actually just more testosterone.
LM did show the presence of steroid but we could not all agree upon what steroid that fluorescence was coming from -- now we know it is indeed NPP I am working with.

4fYxCzT.jpg

Link to the related bloodwork results:
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/bloodwork-pharmacom-test-p-npp-test-c.134369062/

Link to the related LM results:
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/labmax-pharmacom-npp-08-sep-2015.134368611/

Let me state I have zero affiliation with this or any other source and as such I have no way to know the quality of one batch to another -- by this I mean I am not making any criticisms or recommendations for this or any other source; you must make your own conclusions and I have no way to predict how any future batch, purchase, or individual experience will turn out.

I think with more of these tests we will finally see how useless LM is and put a nail to that coffin.

Thank you for taking the time and effort to send that for testing.

Phenomenal contribution, RT! Thanks for having this done, and thanks for sharing with the community.

Thank you!

Thanks so much for this great contribution RT the whole board benefits from what you did[emoji106]

You shouldn't post about what or when you plan to have something tested. It will ruin the "random"'aspect of testing. At least wait until you have the products in hand first.
Huh? Bit confused by your post doc. I wasn't saying I was gonna test anything. Just that since his simec test came back good, I was gonna look into grabbing some NPP for myself haha.

Huh? Bit confused by your post doc. I wasn't saying I was gonna test anything. Just that since his simec test came back good, I was gonna look into grabbing some NPP for myself haha.

My bad then haha. I misunderstood the post. I thought you meant you were going to have your store credit tested.

I had tren ace tested by Simec, it showed 95 mg/ml

I have the same sample sent to University of Florida
the results were

tren ace 74 mg/ml
test prop 55 mg/ml

Simec does not tell if is it mixed with other steroids only test concentration of the main one.

so the shit was mixed with test prop, Simec did not tell me that.

I had tren ace tested by Simec, it showed 95 mg/ml

I have the same sample sent to University of Florida
the results were

tren ace 74 mg/ml
test prop 55 mg/ml

Simec does not tell if is it mixed with other steroids only test concentration of the main one.

so the shit was mixed with test prop, Simec did not tell me that.

Post up the paperwork.

That's highly suspect bc Simec WILL tell you other compounds in here but you need to request it. They're a fully accredited lab mind you so they have the technology and capabilities to do so should the customer request it.

Secondly, not only did Simec apparently not tell you it was mixed with test prop but they botched the actual concentration of the test prop? They tested at 95mg/ml and your other lab tested it at 74mg/ml? That's a heck of a difference.

Thirdly, I highly doubt you got any steroid testing done at University of Florida. Let's see the actual lab paperwork.

Fourthly, this wreaks of an attempt to shill for labmax.....

are you nuts ?

what else do you want home address of the person testing at the university.

get a clue.

The students probably did the testing and messed up lol. They probably used your sample to learn how to do it right.Got an F from the teacher.

are you nuts ?

what else do you want home address of the person testing at the university.

get a clue.

Obviously blacking out anyone's personal info is beyond the scope of your intelligence. So is making a stupid claim you got an illegal product tested at a state university. You're nothing but a labmax shill. You take every opportunity to discredit ANY testing besides labmax's. I hope your compensation package is robust.

The students probably did the testing and messed up lol. They probably used your sample to learn how to do it right.Got an F from the teacher.

do you realize how ridiculous it sounds, where do you go if you want to be a chemist.

do you suggest that universities are producing idiots who later go to work as chemists in various companies.

I assure that they IQ if the person who tested it is at least 10 times higher than yours.

also there is something what Simec also does not tell you that the error margin is at least 10-20 %, depending on method and equipment used you would know that if you understood basic HPLC and GC

Don't bother on the labmax rep. He always will have some silly answer. And true to form......

thanks for the testing RT, that awesome.

Mercury, did your guys at the university do hplc and mass spec.

I think with more of these tests we will finally see how useless LM is and put a nail to that coffin.

Come on @mercury - you may not like the way that the gentlemen above came at you, but given the seriousness of the claims that YOU are making, it is absolutely ludicrous that you would expect to make this claim and NOT provide evidence to support your claim. Your word isn't THAT good here - no members word is THAT good here.

Think about it, your claims threaten the very foundation of the Anaboliclab.com project.

Also, and keep in mind that this is coming from one of the more level headed and fair members here (me), the timing of your claim seems HIGHLY suspicious given that A) you are probably the biggest Labmax supporter here, and B) the post that Docd made just yesterday (above) regarding his feelings on Labmax (along with previous comments he has made about LM).