[HPLC] Pharmacom "Pharmanan P100" NPP

The pic is from 2013. I did pin it, and it did have test in it. Unfortunately for me and several others it had some libido crushing compound mixed in. I didn't labmax it until after we became suspicious of the prop.
That messed me up bad. Never felt so bad in my entire life, health-wise. How did you come to the conclusion it was male contraceptive? Was awhile ago..dont recall.

I get your point, and I don't disagree. I only know from experience that a failed LM is right more often than it’s wrong. At least with testosterones I know that, as they have been verified with blood work. With other compounds we only had LM and user reports, so no hard evidence either way.

And a 1% impurity can be very important depending on what it is. Does no one remember the test prop sold by MFL and Pep that contained male contraceptives? It also contained testosterone. I know because I pinned it and got blood work after my libido crashed – for 3 months! You guys may not like Merc, but he has a point. Simec would have reported that crap as test p, not test p with male contraceptives. LM failed that stuff. Too bad I decided to pin on faith.

Actually, there were several people reporting it was working before anyone tested it. I would probably have kept it and waited for more reports. The NPP I got from PCT-SHOP I did throw away, but LM showed that as not having any hormone at all. There’s no uncertainty in a result that has no UV response.

Yes, and Frank deserves high marks for covering the cost. Exactly my point about sellers being responsible for proving the quality of their own products.

I think you’re right about there being too many factors that influence the test. I wish there were more reliable options in my price range. As for 1% impurity possibly blowing the test, see my comments above.

I remember the MFL contraceptive test prop all too well . No wood for almost 2 months, the ol lady almost made me quit gear altogether after that one ,they did later send me some test-c for free that had me in the 4000"s. But the season was over for the MFL after that one....

That messed me up bad. Never felt so bad in my entire life, health-wise. How did you come to the conclusion it was male contraceptive? Was awhile ago..dont recall.
It was mostly a guess based on the effect. High TT, would counter the libido effects to some extent similar to some of the studies on Norethisterone, so the studies were always with test mixed with that stuff.