HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

I'd be very cautious to order anything from this source currently. They seem to act strange and cornered. Go and see majestic labs thread where I reported tiny hairs in their vial and then followed by some other problems and they ran away just like that. Now nothing personal against hl here, except that I wouldn't use them anymore and I wouldn't recommend to anyone. This is some shady fucking business after all.

I'd be very cautious to order anything from this source currently. They seem to act strange and cornered. Go and see majestic labs thread where I reported tiny hairs in their vial and then followed by some other problems and they ran away just like that. Now nothing personal against hl here, except that I wouldn't use them anymore and I wouldn't recommend to anyone. This is some shady fucking business after all.
Oh yeah, 100%. More than 10 days do reply to an email after payment is ridiculous. After being emailed again and they came here only to enter a trole war and they didnt seriously address any issues being reported.

Oh and after they emailed me and apparently other users that from now on we would have to order from a website… talk about shady business. Everything smell bad here.

This is obviously a no go. Ill update if I nave any news from them.

usually when a source disappears into thin air, it's because they've been arrested. I hope I'm wrong, but I really don't think they disappeared because they don't want to replace a few vials to 4 or 5 customers. Most customers continue to have no problems with the new batches (myself included), so it's crazy to run away, not to solve a small problem. However I hope they will return

I can assure you that we are still fully in business. I have been told that emails were answered today and if not please message me or even better, try to send another email. We have received tons of good reviews over the quite long time we have been here and we are not going to throw it away. If you purchased from us you will always receive your products, it just takes sometimes a bit longer than usual but it has been discussed here multiple times and in the end we always deliver. In regards to some negative reviews, we will try to find a middle path so everyone is satisfied. Please, just be patient and wait for our reply to emails.

The last batch I got was from july and that feels perfectly fine. No problems with pip.

The "MSD Pregnyl" I got from hl however is absolute dog shit. No response on a pregnancy test at all. Tried twice directly from reconstituted solution.
So 100% fake. Whatever that white powder in the ampule is, it for sure isn't hcg.

I hope I get replacement before my balls fall off. And hl says their own hcg is out of stock right now. Fuck that shit.

The last batch I got was from july and that feels perfectly fine. No problems with pip.

The "MSD Pregnyl" I got from hl however is absolute dog shit. No response on a pregnancy test at all. Tried twice directly from reconstituted solution.
So 100% fake. Whatever that white powder in the ampule is, it for sure isn't hcg.

I hope I get replacement before my balls fall off. And hl says their own hcg is out of stock right now. Fuck that shit.
Pretty much everything beside HL line is dog shit. Only had success with Cenforce tadala and sild and those sorts.

On other news HL just emailed me with tracking code saying there was a delay with the shipper and stuff. I paid Oct 12th so it was 14 days to get a tracking code.

Anyone tried Tadafil Ajanta Oral Jelly (7 sachets/box) , from this source ? It’s legit ? @Fiend77 It sounds like you've tried many of these pharma grade products, I appreciate your feedback

Attachments

• 3918F153-1276-405C-9C7A-9BAFB9601AEC.jpeg
    3918F153-1276-405C-9C7A-9BAFB9601AEC.jpeg
    38.3 KB · Views: 30
Anyone tried Tadafil Ajanta Oral Jelly (7 sachets/box) , from this source ? It’s legit ? @Fiend77 It sounds like you've tried many of these pharma grade products, I appreciate your feedback
as far as I know the product itself never really got much praise due to not being absorbed well enough, cant really say anything about those as I never bought them from HL.

Stick to the Centurion ones they're all g2g

Currently not taking orders over restocking issue, shame as this is my go to as of late and am forced to use a different source. Any idea when the issue will be resolved?

Currently not taking orders over restocking issue, shame as this is my go to as of late and am forced to use a different source. Any idea when the issue will be resolved?

I’ve tried the Kamagra as it was a free sample. It’s fucking gross. Just stick to centraforce lol.

i won't understand how people with that power of production go away with no sense with problems that are so easy to solve....

Last I checked human wasn't taking any orders due to a restocking issue. Not sure if this has been resolved.

Is this source gone for good? Sent an email on the weekend with an order and still no reply. Apparently they're out of stock (?) according to a couple of user but no one from HL actually said anything here.

@hleur @hlsupport

Back