HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

That's the same batch that caused me insane pip
Good to know, I wonder if more people gonna report issues with this particular batch/lot. Because there is misunderstanding among members here and I suspect they are still on old batches. I had no issues with older batched either, but this was sickening to inject.

possible infection I was using antibiotics for 10 days
Yeah dude, I remember we talked over pm. I didn't experience such problems, but the pip and mild flu like symptons. More so I was worried about the damage from long term inflamation.

Good to know, I wonder if more people gonna report issues with this particular batch/lot. Because there is misunderstanding among members here and I suspect they are still on old batches. I had no issues with older batched either, but this was sickening to inject.

Yeah dude, I remember we talked over pm. I didn't experience such problems, but the pip and mild flu like symptons. More so I was worried about the damage from long term inflamation.
Exactly same. I was using HL for like 8 months with 0 issues and then this batch came out and I got totaly fucked up after like 5 injections I had pip everywhere and had to hard stop.
Also what is interesting I had tested my liver enzymes and my ALT was over 4 times above the ref range. I was using 0 orals (just 300 test + 300 primo). It definitely is fucked up somehow.
Even in my previous cycles where I was hard using orals like winstrol, halo etc my ALT was never above 2 times the ref. range I had always very nice numbers but on this batch even my liver got fucked.

I have two vials of recent test e from hilma that the guys accidentally sent me instead of my go to cyp. While waiting for my original order of cyp I had to take 2 shots of the e and mother of god it was disabling and the few vials of cyp where hit and miss. I feel like half the time I got terrible pip. I've since switched to hilma and it's just painless. You only realise how smooth it is after shooting the pippy stuff.

Exactly same. I was using HL for like 8 months with 0 issues and then this batch came out and I got totaly fucked up after like 5 injections I had pip everywhere and had to hard stop.
Also what is interesting I had tested my liver enzymes and my ALT was over 4 times above the ref range. I was using 0 orals (just 300 test + 300 primo). It definitely is fucked up somehow.
Even in my previous cycles where I was hard using orals like winstrol, halo etc my ALT was never above 2 times the ref. range I had always very nice numbers but on this batch even my liver got fucked.
Thanks for sharing that, maybe it is somehow immune system responding/defending itself. As always it's good that it ended well without serious consequences.

I have two vials of recent test e from hilma that the guys accidentally sent me instead of my go to cyp. While waiting for my original order of cyp I had to take 2 shots of the e and mother of god it was disabling and the few vials of cyp where hit and miss. I feel like half the time I got terrible pip. I've since switched to hilma and it's just painless. You only realise how smooth it is after shooting the pippy stuff.
Please share more, what was the batch number of your stuff? What did HL say when/if you reported the problem?

And let's wait and see for others to report. This must be more widespread problem than just us 5 guys.

Also HL saying nothing changed in the manufacturing is nothing more than hiding the problems from us.

Besides people say this source is not relevant, well, it happens from time to time again. Just go ahead and read Majestic lab thread. I was the one who exposed their quality issues and then some problems followed and they ran away. This is nothing new people.

We must stay vigilant and protect each other, one of us might suffer horribly if we don't look each others back and please never say it won't happen to me, it can happen to everyone at anytime.

Ye definitely it would be nice if more people can share experience from this last batch.

Just to know I was offered replace the value of injectables for HGH from HL because I think their HGH is very good and I tested it very well also. So we made deal to replace that.

Problem is that the replacement never happend. They keep saying to wait longer because they dont have stock or they cannot ship etc. So it's been 2 months now since the promised replacement and nothing ever arrived.

I swaped to Pharmaqo and it is the best decision. I am using their TEST E and i have 0 pip basicaly I don't even know I injected something. Very good products and pain free even on infamous TEST E.

Thanks for sharing that, maybe it is somehow immune system responding/defending itself. As always it's good that it ended well without serious consequences.

Please share more, what was the batch number of your stuff? What did HL say when/if you reported the problem?

And let's wait and see for others to report. This must be more widespread problem than just us 5 guys.

Also HL saying nothing changed in the manufacturing is nothing more than hiding the problems from us.

Besides people say this source is not relevant, well, it happens from time to time again. Just go ahead and read Majestic lab thread. I was the one who exposed their quality issues and then some problems followed and they ran away. This is nothing new people.

We must stay vigilant and protect each other, one of us might suffer horribly if we don't look each others back and please never say it won't happen to me, it can happen to everyone at anytime.
The batch on the test e is 02kvvdf exp:12 2025. Unfortunately I've no batch on the test cyp as I've recently fucked what I'd left in the bin. Two boxed test e managed to survive the cull somehow.

The batch on the test e is 02kvvdf exp:12 2025. Unfortunately I've no batch on the test cyp as I've recently fucked what I'd left in the bin. Two boxed test e managed to survive the cull somehow.
To humans defence When I got in contact about the test e being crippling they sent my cyp and 2 comp gh kits. And until the end they always were a pleasure to deal with.

I swaped to Pharmaqo and it is the best decision. I am using their TEST E and i have 0 pip basicaly I don't even know I injected something. Very good products and pain free even on infamous TEST E.
Same with hilma, even though I received test e instead of cyp, again.... the pip was not great on the first shot second I couldn't feel a thing weirdly enough. and just jumped to the cyp they promptly sent me to their defense. So should know tomorrow morning regarding pip.

Hello, I apologize for my inactivity. Everything is fine, however we are still dealing with resupply issues so we do not take orders currently. I will keep you updated as soon as I get some news on the situation. After that I will try to sort out the issues that were mentioned in the past week or more, however currently I can not do much. Please be patient with us, we are here for quite some time and we do not intend to leave because of a few bad reviews, which we will try to resolve.

Hello, I apologize for my inactivity. Everything is fine, however we are still dealing with resupply issues so we do not take orders currently. I will keep you updated as soon as I get some news on the situation. After that I will try to sort out the issues that were mentioned in the past week or more, however currently I can not do much. Please be patient with us, we are here for quite some time and we do not intend to leave because of a few bad reviews, which we will try to resolve.
Hopefully, to tell you straight up your HL line Testo C300 was one of the best I've ever used. So naturally I wanted to buy more and it was my go to choice of lab. However I was super dissapointed with your recent products and lost all the trust. But let's wait and see, one failure is forgivable if you're being honest here. Let's hope it won't happen again in the future.

Hopefully, to tell you straight up your HL line Testo C300 was one of the best I've ever used. So naturally I wanted to buy more and it was my go to choice of lab. However I was super dissapointed with your recent products and lost all the trust. But let's wait and see, one failure is forgivable if you're being honest here. Let's hope it won't happen again in the future.
Same here. I really hope this situation will be solved by HL and they start being legit once again.
Hopefuly new batch of injectables with good quality oils. Also still in hope I get my replacement which I was promised.

Same here. I really hope this situation will be solved by HL and they start being legit once again.
Hopefuly new batch of injectables with good quality oils. Also still in hope I get my replacement which I was promised.
All right, let's wait and see then. The clock is ticking...

Anyone who received a batch that clearly produced PIP (e.g. Testo E300 02XMFAA) should receive a replacement free of charge. I think that would only be fair. What do you think @hlsupport ?
Of course, the customer should be able to prove with a photo that they have this batch.

Anyone who received a batch that clearly produced PIP (e.g. Testo E300 02XMFAA) should receive a replacement free of charge. I think that would only be fair. What do you think @hlsupport ?
Of course, the customer should be able to prove with a photo that they have this batch.
I don't think that will happen, unless someone bought large amounts. Some guys will probably get some sort of partial compensation who bought large amounts of different stuff like @Fxxy.

Back