HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Is this source gone for good? Sent an email on the weekend with an order and still no reply. Apparently they're out of stock (?) according to a couple of user but no one from HL actually said anything here.

@hleur @hlsupport
Last time I sent them a email they also said they had some issues it might take a few weeks. We will see.
That has been 3 weeks give or take.

I can't believe nobody flames this thread as if pip thing didn't exist. It's a fact that more people experienced pip with newer batches, I don' understand why are they silent. I'll repeat again, I'd stay away from this source for good, some major red flags going on. Note that sources always slow down after some bad incidents and they are usually gone after that, from my observation over time I can conclude almost every (once) good source fucks up.

It's not even about being relevant they're literally gone.

Bought in bulk with them for a while now, always with success (even the 2 seized/ lost orders that HL reshipped for free with success). Last time they replied, like 10 days after I sent an email, they literally said HL products are no longer available.

It was good while it lasted actually.

It's not even about being relevant they're literally gone.

Bought in bulk with them for a while now, always with success (even the 2 seized/ lost orders that HL reshipped for free with success). Last time they replied, like 10 days after I sent an email, they literally said HL products are no longer available.

It was good while it lasted actually.
It's tough market to survive in, let alone profit. Could be multiple things that caused them to disappear. It was good until it wasn't, let's not pretend quality issues didn't exist lately.

I never had bad words for HL but the nightmare-Pip's of all Testosterone products from the last charges wasn't funny anymore
I've been using test cip300 and sust500 for a while now and they have mo pip at all. Only test en had it and it wasn't omly the HL line, lots of labs had it because it was due to the raws

I never had bad words for HL but the nightmare-Pip's of all Testosterone products from the last charges wasn't funny anymore
That's exactly why I had to switch.

I've been using test cip300 and sust500 for a while now and they have mo pip at all. Only test en had it and it wasn't omly the HL line, lots of labs had it because it was due to the raws
That's very strange, when did you order? I got my Testo C300 in june I believe and that's where all the pip problems started. Before that I used their same TC with no problems.

Edit: the batch I bought in 2022 I used for almost a year with no probs, it's the latest shit which is bad.

That's very strange, when did you order? I got my Testo C300 in june I believe and that's where all the pip problems started. Before that I used their same TC with no problems.

Edit: the batch I bought in 2022 I used for almost a year with no probs, it's the latest shit which is bad.
To clarify and correct some wrong statements:

Testo C300 HL 2022 november to 2023 september - GOOD.

Testo C300 HL 2023 september - BAAAD PIP (Bought it in august this year).

Ohhh I see. I ordered in mid October but not 100% sure I've used those, ordered a lot of them. I also did order in mid Sep and they were g2g.
Now I'm stuck with it let's see.

Ye my last batch of cyp was pippy. I'm not sure when it was ordered. I've have to go back and look but all previous orders where perfect

To clarify and correct some wrong statements:

Testo C300 HL 2022 november to 2023 september - GOOD.

Testo C300 HL 2023 september - BAAAD PIP (Bought it in august this year).

The fact that Test Cyp tends to almost never cause PIP, whereas Test Enan does for many (myself included).....I'd wonder if your bottle of Test Cyp 300mg/cc ......was actually contaminated with Test Enan raws and is actually an Enan/Cyp mixture, or maybe it is actually pure Test Enan instead of Test Cyp....only way to be certain is to send a couple cc's of it to Janoshik. Once you do, it would not surprise me at all for Janoshik to find that Test Cyp 300.....actually has Test Enan in it.

The fact that Test Cyp tends to almost never cause PIP, whereas Test Enan does for many (myself included).....I'd wonder if your bottle of Test Cyp 300mg/cc ......was actually contaminated with Test Enan raws and is actually an Enan/Cyp mixture, or maybe it is actually pure Test Enan instead of Test Cyp....only way to be certain is to send a couple cc's of it to Janoshik. Once you do, it would not surprise me at all for Janoshik to find that Test Cyp 300.....actually has Test Enan in it.
That does make sense, I remember that TE raws had major issues with pip. Unfortunately, I don't have those vials anymore I switched to TU from Hilma in October. But if HL indeed does this then it sucks and is not trust worthy. Anyway, I will be very wary and sceptical from now on about buying from not established and reputable sources.

Btw nice join date man! Still kicking ass after 20 years I see.

U
That does make sense, I remember that TE raws had major issues with pip. Unfortunately, I don't have those vials anymore I switched to TU from Hilma in October. But if HL indeed does this then it sucks and is not trust worthy. Anyway, I will be very wary and sceptical from now on about buying from not established and reputable sources.

Btw nice join date man! Still kicking ass after 20 years I see.
Thanks. I actually joined meso in 2001. This board crashed for a couple weeks and we lost all the data back in 2003. When that happened, everyone's join date got reset to 2003. The Test Enan raws have been pippy for a long time. I first experienced the painful TE (dosed at 300mg/cc) back in 2016 from a very established, respected source, Defiant Labs. I had been buying his TE since about 2013 with zero PIP. But boom, suddenly in 2016 he starts selling incredibly painful TE 300. I had to resort to cutting it with sterile oil I bought from Medlabsupply at a 2:1 ratio of sterile oil : TE 300. Even cutting it with sterile oil at a 1:1 ratio was not enough to reduce the pain, I had to actually cut it at a 2:1 ratio. Defiant's best guess as to the culprit for the TE PIP : Carbolic Acid (ie phenol). So the painful TE raws have been an issue going back to at least 2016, a very very long time. Make your life simple....just use Test Cyp.

300mg/ml TC is on the verge of crystalizing for presumably 20%+ BB in MCT with no additional solvents, and this can happen post injection as well causing said PIP, so that difference could be due to miniscule differences in concentration between the batches or a variance in the stability of the raws regarding this, which has been observed in recent years as several API require a higher ratio of solvent than 2-3 years ago not to crystalize with all other variables remaining unchanged (perhaps most prominent in Tren A & E).

The issues with TE raws degrading and causing progressively worse PIP over time were supposedly solved around April of this year (somehow) and mentions of it have been dropping over time and become relatively scarce compared to spring of this year. It's not an inherent problem with TE and avoiding the ester should be based on personal experience rather than a general rule.

U
Thanks. I actually joined meso in 2001. This board crashed for a couple weeks and we lost all the data back in 2003. When that happened, everyone's join date got reset to 2003. The Test Enan raws have been pippy for a long time. I first experienced the painful TE (dosed at 300mg/cc) back in 2016 from a very established, respected source, Defiant Labs. I had been buying his TE since about 2013 with zero PIP. But boom, suddenly in 2016 he starts selling incredibly painful TE 300. I had to resort to cutting it with sterile oil I bought from Medlabsupply at a 2:1 ratio of sterile oil : TE 300. Even cutting it with sterile oil at a 1:1 ratio was not enough to reduce the pain, I had to actually cut it at a 2:1 ratio. Defiant's best guess as to the culprit for the TE PIP : Carbolic Acid (ie phenol). So the painful TE raws have been an issue going back to at least 2016, a very very long time. Make your life simple....just use Test Cyp.
Cool, I thought meso came to life in 03. But yeah makes sense about that lost data since oldest posts are from about that time.

It looks like it was different place and more fun back then in 2000's, I was digging some older posts the other day and the vibe and everything was just different for the better. Not saying it's not good or something, just you know the times itself changed a lot, life was more simple back then and I guess fun.

Yeah, those enanthate raws were serious issue, I hear it's better now. But apparently as you said it's possible that sources cheap out and save, so use old TE for products and label it as fake cypionate.

I use T undecanoate now for cruising and it's amazing for that. Since only one injection per week keeps very stable T levels overall. It's a bit weaker though and 250mg (1cc) equals to about 200mg (TE/TC), but you know psychologically you get that 250 number and you feel like it's something lol.

Yeah, those enanthate raws were serious issue, I hear it's better now. But apparently as you said it's possible that sources cheap out and save, so use old TE for products and label it as fake cypionate
I assure you that's not happening because by this point they'd be so crippling it would affect reputation/returning customer rate so badly it's not worth it no matter from which perspective you want to look at it. When's the last time you've seen evidence (=labtest) of raw switch-ups? It could pay off on certain sponsor boards that still don't labtest or as an offline only source but for any established Meso source this would be a reckless gamble.

Back