Hupharma USA domestic and international line

I've heard he's alright, what about dynamite raws? Seems everyone says ones good then others shit on it. How does anyone pick a raws source..
Dynamite piques my interest because they GUARANTEE kilos at a time into Canada, but they can be full of shit as well.

Unethical business practices, bad finished products. CIRAWS is solid and he is on MESO...
Ciraws HGH tested like shit via jano, and his Cyp tested 90-92%. He has excellent comms, but his behaviour in the thread made my stomach sink knowing the shit I'm brewing and injecting is coming from someone who uses grade school insults towards people who rip on him.

All in all, I'd pass on further orders from CI until he gets his shit straight.

Oh and he charged 40$ for 1g of nolva and 40$ for 3g of aromasin because "making small orders means opening up a fresh kilo brick"

Alan messaged me on here and said he'd take care of it the last time I posted, but it has now been a month and I still have no idea what is going on with my order.

What does it smell like? Have you tried it yet? Pip? Must've been warm somewhere along the way. Do you live in a warm climate ?

I haven’t smelt it. I haven’t brewed it either. I was going to make it into test 400 with 200 Enanthate and 200 decanoate, but I’m kind of scared now lol

Speaking of raws, there was this one jabroni from another board that bought raws instead of caps or tabs. He never actually measured his doses. He did what he called dip doses and his 'dips' were always the appropriate dose according to his retarded statements.
Anyway seeing this talk of raws reminded me of that guy and I thought, hey, I should share that fucked up story. In the end we all turned it into him using his friend's dick tip to dip and he would suck the raws off his bro's dick.
You are all welcome. I have done my good deed for the day.

Speaking of raws, there was this one jabroni from another board that bought raws instead of caps or tabs. He never actually measured his doses. He did what he called dip doses and his 'dips' were always the appropriate dose according to his retarded statements.
Anyway seeing this talk of raws reminded me of that guy and I thought, hey, I should share that fucked up story. In the end we all turned it into him using his friend's dick tip to dip and he would suck the raws off his bro's dick.
You are all welcome. I have done my good deed for the day.

Hope they filmed that. May be informative for new administration methods.

So the issue I got with this source is their credibility and honesty. They told me they would ship canadian domestic. They said they would ship to their Canada warehouse first and then ship to me domestically from their Canada warehouse.

I placed the order and once I placed the order I got a tracking number saying it was coming from Europe straight to me, so I asked him and he said shipping times were too long to ship to his Canada warehouse, so he is just shipping direct for the mean time.

So I got a friend to message him and ask about his shipping, and right after telling me he has switched to international shipping, he tells my buddy that he is still shipping canadian domestic.

He will lie and say whatever to get your order, which makes me really not able to trust him at all.

for the record, was totally not cool with this. Would rather have waited the extra week and got it shipped to me from within Canada.

Then it showed my package arrived in Canada like 2 weeks ago, and usually it’s at my house 5 days within being in the country. I message him to ask if it got seized and he said he checked and it didn’t, so then I asked him what the customs status was and if it’s still in customs or been released yet, and he said he didn’t know

how can you accurately tell me that it’s not seized if you don’t even know if it’s cleared customs yet???

He will lie every step of the way and just fake it until he makes it through an order.

blatantly lied too many times to be able to trust him with another order. I honestly don’t even believe him that he has a canadian shipping hub.

for the record, the raws did get through and the stealth was decent. After the order his communication was considerably worse. 3 out of 10, would not recommend.

So the issue I got with this source is their credibility and honesty. They told me they would ship canadian domestic. They said they would ship to their Canada warehouse first and then ship to me domestically from their Canada warehouse.

I placed the order and once I placed the order I got a tracking number saying it was coming from Europe straight to me, so I asked him and he said shipping times were too long to ship to his Canada warehouse, so he is just shipping direct for the mean time.

So I got a friend to message him and ask about his shipping, and right after telling me he has switched to international shipping, he tells my buddy that he is still shipping canadian domestic.

He will lie and say whatever to get your order, which makes me really not able to trust him at all.

for the record, was totally not cool with this. Would rather have waited the extra week and got it shipped to me from within Canada.

Then it showed my package arrived in Canada like 2 weeks ago, and usually it’s at my house 5 days within being in the country. I message him to ask if it got seized and he said he checked and it didn’t, so then I asked him what the customs status was and if it’s still in customs or been released yet, and he said he didn’t know

how can you accurately tell me that it’s not seized if you don’t even know if it’s cleared customs yet???

He will lie every step of the way and just fake it until he makes it through an order.

blatantly lied too many times to be able to trust him with another order. I honestly don’t even believe him that he has a canadian shipping hub.

for the record, the raws did get through and the stealth was decent. After the order his communication was considerably worse. 3 out of 10, would not recommend.
What a cocksucker. Fuck this asshole bitch motherfucker shit source.

Shipping to Canadian warehouse first then to client is available. When shipping company tell me the method is hard and very slow recently, we might change to other method. If you want the shipping method only, we can ship but won't reship or refund if package held in customs or lost. We ship a lot of parcels everyday and have rich experience in shipping, we know which method is good and works the best recently and choose right method for you.

If you have any questions about your order, please email or wickr me. We will take care of it. A lot of parcels delayed recently but all is good. If any packages held in customs, i will be the first one to get confirmation from shipping company.

Shipping to Canadian warehouse first then to client is available. When shipping company tell me the method is hard and very slow recently, we might change to other method. If you want the shipping method only, we can ship but won't reship or refund if package held in customs or lost. We ship a lot of parcels everyday and have rich experience in shipping, we know which method is good and works the best recently and choose right method for you.

If you have any questions about your order, please email or wickr me. We will take care of it. A lot of parcels delayed recently but all is good. If any packages held in customs, i will be the first one to get confirmation from shipping company.
A friend of mine ordered recently and requested the Canada domestic. I'll update later on if it holds true.

You tell lies all the time. You are a total liar.

I asked over a year ago about your finished deca (supposedly 300 mg/ml) and was tested to be only 200 mg/ml. You said you’d have it retested. Never did. Just one lie after another.

Get the fuck out of here. You’ve overstayed your welcome. Go seek shelter at a paid source board. MESO doesn’t want you.

Sponsors

Back