Hupharma USA domestic and international line

ship to Canadian warehouse first then to client
1, tracking number won't update package arrives at Canadian warehouse
2, customer information won't be in shipment until package arrives at Canadian warehouse. You will never get seizure letter when package held in customs. I know some sources charge $150-$200usd each parcel for the service when we do it for free.

straight to the client in canada
1.Tracking number will update from China to Canada all the way around
2. client information will go through customs because we put shipping information in package in China. You might get a seizure letter if package held in customs.

Hope my words are clear.
So I recently purchased from you on ProtonMail this same person correct because when I purchased parcel was in states in 1 week from ordering then the only start of the process was a label was created then said arrived Compton CA was there tell it processed customs departed after another week then in transit to shipping partner facility the parcel completely skipped my whole state when driver if he had an actual parcel could have dropped package at a local carrier that ships were I go and I would have received my parcel by now your T/A states 8-12 intl wich is seemd from what I read was super fast now days but since may 2 an may 3 on 2 different carriers 1 says tendered to shipping partner facility since the 3rd and the shipper that’s supposed to receive the package has been waiting since the 2nd I’m wondering if this same person I been emailing an not the rep that screwing around from what I read

So I recently purchased from you on ProtonMail this same person correct because when I purchased parcel was in states in 1 week from ordering then the only start of the process was a label was created then said arrived Compton CA was there tell it processed customs departed after another week then in transit to shipping partner facility the parcel completely skipped my whole state when driver if he had an actual parcel could have dropped package at a local carrier that ships were I go and I would have received my parcel by now your T/A states 8-12 intl wich is seemd from what I read was super fast now days but since may 2 an may 3 on 2 different carriers 1 says tendered to shipping partner facility since the 3rd and the shipper that’s supposed to receive the package has been waiting since the 2nd I’m wondering if this same person I been emailing an not the rep that screwing around from what I read

This source sucks but once the pack is shipped it’s out of their control. It’s not like they have their own chinaman delivering it.

This source sucks but once the pack is shipped it’s out of their control. It’s not like they have their own chinaman delivering it.
Lmfao pretty good there haaa yes I know they have no control how slow or fast I’m just noticing that the tracking is starting to say that there’s no info or that it’s real idk if it’s because it’s at facility an waiting for me to pick it up or they redilivered back to him idk this also my first intl also

I ordered twice. Test e was good. Tren doesn't feel like tren at all. Test cyp seems weak as hell. Beware

All raws tested 98% min in our labs before selling, we send samples to janoshik for testing too. It's normal if your tren is very light yellow powder. The test c, tren a and tren e quality are very stable. test cyp.pngTest Report #11349.pngTest Report #11350.pngTest Report #11351.pngTest Report #11352.pngtren a.pngtren e.png

That's right it's out of our control once pack shipped out. We always put fake name and return address for safety, we will lose package and money if shipment undeliverable or returned because of incorrect address.

We use different shipping methods for USA and Canada customers. Please email or wickr me if you have any questions.

hupharma@protonmail.com
wickr: hupharma

The Anavar, winstrol, anadrol, mast p, mast e and proviron powders are out of stock in China factories. Be careful don't get fake raws. We will let you know once they are back available.

I never tell a lie, i always take care of clients. I choose the best shipping and packing method for clients and reship for free if package held in customs. We don't reship or refund if you don't respect my choose because i know which method works the best recently. Things changes fast and we can't use the same method to ship all parcels all the time, everyone knows shipping and sell steroids are illegal.
Oh really so even if a client specifically requests domestic shipping to your Canadian warehouse. You'll make the best decision for them? Even if they say they want DOMESTIC shipping? You're damned if you do and damned if you don't right now. I'm just curious as to your answer.

Can you email or wickr me your order details? We always send tracking number in 1-3 days.
I'm done fucking with you dishonest assholes. I've been emailing you back and forth for over two months now, and you've done nothing but given me the run around. You also quit replying to my PM's on here.

The "tracking number" you guys provided me doesn't do anything, so I don't actually have a tracking number, do I?

Just keep the measly $300, you obviously need it more than I do, maybe you can buy some integrity with it, you broke, dishonest piece of shit.

I'm done fucking with you dishonest assholes. I've been emailing you back and forth for over two months now, and you've done nothing but given me the run around. You also quit replying to my PM's on here.

The "tracking number" you guys provided me doesn't do anything, so I don't actually have a tracking number, do I?

Just keep the measly $300, you obviously need it more than I do, maybe you can buy some integrity with it, you broke, dishonest piece of shit.

I don't get any PMs from you here. Can you email or wickr me your order and shipping details?

Oh really so even if a client specifically requests domestic shipping to your Canadian warehouse. You'll make the best decision for them? Even if they say they want DOMESTIC shipping? You're damned if you do and damned if you don't right now. I'm just curious as to your answer.
If a client specifically requests domestic shipping to your Canadian warehouse, i will tell him we ship only from China.

Anyway we ship to Canada only from China directly now.

The mast p and mast e powder will back available on about 22th June. We are still waiting for winstrol, anadrol, anavar, proviron and 1-test c/dhb powder.

We have a lot of clients received melted or liquified deca, test e and sustanon. Don't worry about that.

It's normal the test e deca sustanon powder melted or liquified in summer when weather is hot. That won't affect the quality, you can brew with the same recipe as powder. But i would recommend you use extra 5-10% raw to brew deca and test e oil.

If a client specifically requests domestic shipping to your Canadian warehouse, i will tell him we ship only from China.

Anyway we ship to Canada only from China directly now.
So you're saying that when domestic was requested and you guaranteed it. That you were full of shit? Because you guarenteed domestic shipping from YOUR Canadian warehouse.

Can you give a definitive answer instead of avoiding it.

Did you lie about guaranteeing domestic shipping when it was requested and guarenteed? Yes or No.

Back