Hupharma USA domestic and international line

So the issue I got with this source is their credibility and honesty. They told me they would ship canadian domestic. They said they would ship to their Canada warehouse first and then ship to me domestically from their Canada warehouse.

I placed the order and once I placed the order I got a tracking number saying it was coming from Europe straight to me, so I asked him and he said shipping times were too long to ship to his Canada warehouse, so he is just shipping direct for the mean time.

So I got a friend to message him and ask about his shipping, and right after telling me he has switched to international shipping, he tells my buddy that he is still shipping canadian domestic.

He will lie and say whatever to get your order, which makes me really not able to trust him at all.

for the record, was totally not cool with this. Would rather have waited the extra week and got it shipped to me from within Canada.

Then it showed my package arrived in Canada like 2 weeks ago, and usually it’s at my house 5 days within being in the country. I message him to ask if it got seized and he said he checked and it didn’t, so then I asked him what the customs status was and if it’s still in customs or been released yet, and he said he didn’t know

how can you accurately tell me that it’s not seized if you don’t even know if it’s cleared customs yet???

He will lie every step of the way and just fake it until he makes it through an order.

blatantly lied too many times to be able to trust him with another order. I honestly don’t even believe him that he has a canadian shipping hub.

for the record, the raws did get through and the stealth was decent. After the order his communication was considerably worse. 3 out of 10, would not recommend.

Bro I was almost about to order from him too based on the Canadian reshipping but something seemed sketchy so I said fuck it.

Shipping to Canadian warehouse first then to client is available. When shipping company tell me the method is hard and very slow recently, we might change to other method. If you want the shipping method only, we can ship but won't reship or refund if package held in customs or lost. We ship a lot of parcels everyday and have rich experience in shipping, we know which method is good and works the best recently and choose right method for you.

If you have any questions about your order, please email or wickr me. We will take care of it. A lot of parcels delayed recently but all is good. If any packages held in customs, i will be the first one to get confirmation from shipping company.

If someone tells you they wanted domestic shipping, it's to avoid customs. So you don't just ship internationally without consulting them you stupid motherfucker.

So the issue I got with this source is their credibility and honesty. They told me they would ship canadian domestic. They said they would ship to their Canada warehouse first and then ship to me domestically from their Canada warehouse.

I placed the order and once I placed the order I got a tracking number saying it was coming from Europe straight to me, so I asked him and he said shipping times were too long to ship to his Canada warehouse, so he is just shipping direct for the mean time.

So I got a friend to message him and ask about his shipping, and right after telling me he has switched to international shipping, he tells my buddy that he is still shipping canadian domestic.

He will lie and say whatever to get your order, which makes me really not able to trust him at all.

for the record, was totally not cool with this. Would rather have waited the extra week and got it shipped to me from within Canada.

Then it showed my package arrived in Canada like 2 weeks ago, and usually it’s at my house 5 days within being in the country. I message him to ask if it got seized and he said he checked and it didn’t, so then I asked him what the customs status was and if it’s still in customs or been released yet, and he said he didn’t know

how can you accurately tell me that it’s not seized if you don’t even know if it’s cleared customs yet???

He will lie every step of the way and just fake it until he makes it through an order.

blatantly lied too many times to be able to trust him with another order. I honestly don’t even believe him that he has a canadian shipping hub.

for the record, the raws did get through and the stealth was decent. After the order his communication was considerably worse. 3 out of 10, would not recommend.
I'd be mad as fuck if I placed an order that was supposed to be domestic and after the cocksucker got my money, shipped it international. Especially to fucking Canada, where your customs is worse than a lot of places.

Fuck @Bighupharma

That is some straight bs...this lying cocksucker about deserves to have this thread burned to the ground.

NOBODY SHOULD BE ORDERING FROM THIS UNDERDOSING, LYING SCAMMER! HE HAS NO CANADIAN DOMESTIC WAREHOUSE AND HE SELLS TRASH PRODUCTS. BUYER BEWARE!

Shipping to Canadian warehouse first then to client is available. When shipping company tell me the method is hard and very slow recently, we might change to other method. If you want the shipping method only, we can ship but won't reship or refund if package held in customs or lost. We ship a lot of parcels everyday and have rich experience in shipping, we know which method is good and works the best recently and choose right method for you.

If you have any questions about your order, please email or wickr me. We will take care of it. A lot of parcels delayed recently but all is good. If any packages held in customs, i will be the first one to get confirmation from shipping company.

If you have a canadian domestic warehouse, why don’t you hold any stock there? I have seen you offer canadian domestic re shipping, but I have never actually seen you do it. I think there is no warehouse and you are full of shit. Prove me wrong..

When you ship to me international because shipping is too slow, and then my friend asks and you tell him that your still shipping canadian domestic, it makes you look like a big fucking liar

which you are

liar liar pants on fire hanging from a telephone wire

I’ve re-read this thread and you didn’t even go through any meso vetting. You just ignored all the questions and gave it time until you started getting some orders. Shady at best.

If you have a canadian domestic warehouse, why don’t you hold any stock there? I have seen you offer canadian domestic re shipping, but I have never actually seen you do it. I think there is no warehouse and you are full of shit. Prove me wrong..

When you ship to me international because shipping is too slow, and then my friend asks and you tell him that your still shipping canadian domestic, it makes you look like a big fucking liar

which you are

liar liar pants on fire hanging from a telephone wire

I’ve re-read this thread and you didn’t even go through any meso vetting. You just ignored all the questions and gave it time until you started getting some orders. Shady at best.
Fuck this guy! Sells trash gear and lies through his fucking teeth.

Buyer beware... @Bighupharma has no problem telling you what you want to hear to get you separated from your bitcoins.

Shit like this is why folks need to read before they order. There are multiple better options than this shit stain.

Y'all have been warned.

If you want the shipping method only, we can ship but won't reship or refund if package held in customs or lost.

That is the entire point of a canadian domestic order you nimwit. If YOU ship it to YOURSELF in Canada, and it gets seized at customs, then that’s on YOU.

I’m ordering canadian domestic, meaning that my order doesn’t have to go through customs. My order comes to me from within Canada. You are then responsible for getting the product to your canadian warehouse. Not me.

If it gets seized shipping to yourself, then that’s a YOU problem when your advertising as a domestic source. You have a warehouse in Canada that you are responsible to get product too, not me. If I as the customer was responsible for it going through customs, then it wouldn’t be domestic it would be international, fuckface.

This alone just proves you have no fucking clue what the principal behind ordering domestic is, and that you will just lie lie lie to get our money. What the fuck else are you lying about? This alone should be enough for nobody here to order from you again.

now fuck off and stay fucked off.

You tell lies all the time. You are a total liar.

I asked over a year ago about your finished deca (supposedly 300 mg/ml) and was tested to be only 200 mg/ml. You said you’d have it retested. Never did. Just one lie after another.

Get the fuck out of here. You’ve overstayed your welcome. Go seek shelter at a paid source board. MESO doesn’t want you.
Can you PM or email me your order and shipping details? We don't sell finished oils/tabs to Canada. Do you have the test report deca 300mg/ml tested out 200mg/ml?

Can you PM or email me your order and shipping details? We don't sell finished oils/tabs to Canada. Do you have the test report deca 300mg/ml tested out 200mg/ml?
No. Do your own fucking work. It was a year ago. I’m not going back to find your own lab report. You obviously didn’t fix the issue if you don’t remember.

I didn’t say anything at all about ordering from Canada. Not sure where you got that.

That is the entire point of a canadian domestic order you nimwit. If YOU ship it to YOURSELF in Canada, and it gets seized at customs, then that’s on YOU.

I’m ordering canadian domestic, meaning that my order doesn’t have to go through customs. My order comes to me from within Canada. You are then responsible for getting the product to your canadian warehouse. Not me.

If it gets seized shipping to yourself, then that’s a YOU problem when your advertising as a domestic source. You have a warehouse in Canada that you are responsible to get product too, not me. If I as the customer was responsible for it going through customs, then it wouldn’t be domestic it would be international, fuckface.

This alone just proves you have no fucking clue what the principal behind ordering domestic is, and that you will just lie lie lie to get our money. What the fuck else are you lying about? This alone should be enough for nobody here to order from you again.

now fuck off and stay fucked off.

I never tell a lie, i always take care of clients. I choose the best shipping and packing method for clients and reship for free if package held in customs. We don't reship or refund if you don't respect my choose because i know which method works the best recently. Things changes fast and we can't use the same method to ship all parcels all the time, everyone knows shipping and sell steroids are illegal.

I never tell a lie, i always take care of clients. I choose the best shipping and packing method for clients and reship for free if package held in customs. We don't reship or refund if you don't respect my choose because i know which method works the best recently. Things changes fast and we can't use the same method to ship all parcels all the time, everyone knows shipping and sell steroids are illegal.

you either ship to your warehouse in Canada or straight to the client in canada

can you explain what makes the difference to customs? Seems like a pretty piss poor excuse. Either way you are shipping it through canadian customs all the same wether it goes to client first or your canadian reshipper first, doesn’t make fuck all of a difference. Same package going through the same border at the same time.

If it does make a difference, now is your chance to explain how. If you can get it through customs and to your client then surely you can get it through customs and to your warehouse. There’s no fucking difference.

View attachment 146344

I got their Test Enanthate raws in the mail. Does this look fucked? Any test E raws I’ve ever seen are like jelly at room temp. These are hard crystals. I’m almost afraid to brew it.
How long did it take to reach you was it a intl or domestic. Cause his service says 8-12 wich normall intl take around 30+ with pandemic. I ask this cause

it hit the states and parcel drove right past my state and hasn’t been updated in 7 days the info states the item

tendered to deliver service provider wich the provider is still waiting on parcel from hupharma service.
So I ask what may be my situation here if you know or possibly not

other then they are fine a source that quit I get my Test E raws like that no pip an brew it @ 500mg per ml even got away with 600 with useing 2% BA an 10% bb and my cyp raws came in like a flower look an prop came in nice white sand

you either ship to your warehouse in Canada or straight to the client in canada

can you explain what makes the difference to customs? Seems like a pretty piss poor excuse. Either way you are shipping it through canadian customs all the same wether it goes to client first or your canadian reshipper first, doesn’t make fuck all of a difference. Same package going through the same border at the same time.

If it does make a difference, now is your chance to explain how. If you can get it through customs and to your client then surely you can get it through customs and to your warehouse. There’s no fucking difference.
ship to Canadian warehouse first then to client
1, tracking number won't update package arrives at Canadian warehouse
2, customer information won't be in shipment until package arrives at Canadian warehouse. You will never get seizure letter when package held in customs. I know some sources charge $150-$200usd each parcel for the service when we do it for free.

straight to the client in canada
1.Tracking number will update from China to Canada all the way around
2. client information will go through customs because we put shipping information in package in China. You might get a seizure letter if package held in customs.

Hope my words are clear.

View attachment 146581

There you go. I guess it was the HUrep that was lying though. What a great organization.

@Bighupharma

It was in 2019, all issues were fixed. We had more than 6 brewers and made a lot of batches of every products. We don't sell US domestic finished oils/tabs now because the last shipper said his building was broken into and all products missing. US domestic hgh kits and peptides are still available, we ship the rest products only from China now.

If you have any question about your order, please email or wickr me once receive your order and we will take care of it.

It's normal the testosterone enanate, deca, sustanon melted like jelly in summer, weather is hot here and they have very low melting point. You might receive them like rock in winter, because it might melted here and got hard when weather is cool or cold you there.

Whatever it doesn't affect the quality, you can brew with the same recipe.

I wouldn't touch this guy with a 10ft pole there's a well respected member on Canadian forums who was expecting Canadian DOMESTIC shipping and this is with raws which are more dicey and he ends up getting the package sent from some EU warehouse instead. This is completely unacceptable to just "make the right choice for the customer". How is not shipping via domestic be that from your reshipper or a warehouse but International when they were intentionally trying to avoid customs the correct decision?

This completely disqualifies you as a trustable source in my eyes.

Sponsors

Back