• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

I can’t stop sleeping on Hgh! Help!

LocalRoller

Hey guys so I came across a bit of a problem. I recently went from 2iu-4iu/Ed up to 6iu/ed and the fatigue is killing me. Are there any solutions I can do besides lowering dose? I have t3 on the way just Incase my thyroid is below low-normal. I naturally have low-normal thyroid levels but I feel like adding in Hgh made my thyroid drop to below low-normal. I can’t get bloodwork in NJ unless doctor prescribed so bloodwork is out of the question. I already tried eca. This whole weekend off of work (fri-sun) I had to have slept more than 16 hours each day. I’m struggling just to stay awake to type this. I skipped yesterday’s dose (3iu am/3iu pm) but today instead of me splitting my dose I’m going to take all 6iu 30min before bed and see how I feel tomorrow. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated thanks.

Can't stay awake on GH?
Get off of GH.

And before you tell me to fuck off, you did say "any feedback will be greatly appreciated".

Seriously though, what you're experiencing sounds debilitating. i know you'd rather not drop the dose down, but fuck, it doesn't seem worth it if it's effecting your quality of life that much.

i hope what Perrin suggested works for you, brother.

Can't stay awake on GH?
Get off of GH.

And before you tell me to fuck off, you did say "any feedback will be greatly appreciated".

Seriously though, what you're experiencing sounds debilitating. i know you'd rather not drop the dose down, but fuck, it doesn't seem worth it if it's effecting your quality of life that much.

i hope what Perrin suggested works for you, brother.
I’ve been doing some research and based on what I read it only came down to 2 culprits that I’m on which are Hgh and anadrol. I’ve only been on anadrol for 1 week though so I don’t think it’s that but just Incase I’m dropping anadrol completely and doing my Hgh pre bed now. If in a week it’s not solved than I have no other choice but to lower the gh back to 2-4iu.

I didn’t have this problem until I added anadrol and increased gh to 6iu starting last Monday. Anadrol gave me insane nausea even at 50mg starting day 2 so I was going to drop it anyway today. Hopefully it’s the drol but either way I’ll figure this shit out. I appreciate the feedback though.

Anadrol makes me unable to stay awake within a few days of taking it.

Morning dosing HGH did the first time I tried it. Last year I had a schedule where I only morning dosed on fasted cardio days. Other days I'd do all at once before bed or split up before bed and middle of the night. Had no problems with sleepiness doing it that way. Don't know if it was just the years of HGH experience or how it was split up that did it though.

Anadrol makes me unable to stay awake within a few days of taking it.

Morning dosing HGH did the first time I tried it. Last year I had a schedule where I only morning dosed on fasted cardio days. Other days I'd do all at once before bed or split up before bed and middle of the night. Had no problems with sleepiness doing it that way. Don't know if it was just the years of HGH experience or how it was split up that did it though.
It sucks I started anadrol and high dose gh at the same time because I can’t pin point which is causing me this side effect. Hopefully dropping the drol and switching to pre bed injections helps a ton. I mean how much of a difference is 4iu vs 6iu really? I didn’t get sleepy at all on 4iu so adding 2iu can’t make that much of a difference.

Were you doing morning injections before the drol with no issues? If yes then it's almost certainly the drol.

See how you feel without the drol and in a week try morning injections again.

When i go up 0.1 to 0.2 iu HGH i feel the increased fatigue.

You went up 2.0 iu all at once, no wonder you are tired as fuck

I actually just went up from 4.3 to 4.4 yesterday, and today im knocked onto the couch lol

Tp got good shit

I feel you man. I am really considering going off completely. I’ve been on 6 iu ed for 2 months and this fatigue is not going away and if it is my thyroid being low it is not resolving itself. I’m sleeping 10 hours+ 2 naps a day and I’m tired anyway. Writing this in my car outside the gym and having a hard time going inside because of my tiredness even though i’ve taken PWO...

Were you doing morning injections before the drol with no issues? If yes then it's almost certainly the drol.

See how you feel without the drol and in a week try morning injections again.
Before drol:
Hgh - 2iu am/2iu pm (no issues)

after drol:
Hgh - 3iu am/3iu pm (tons of issues)

Second day of no drol and pre bed gh, feel a little tired still and I am still very nauseous. If I feel okay in a week than I’ll try morning gh shots again. Thank you for the help.

Before drol:
Hgh - 2iu am/2iu pm (no issues)

after drol:
Hgh - 3iu am/3iu pm (tons of issues)

Second day of no drol and pre bed gh, feel a little tired still and I am still very nauseous. If I feel okay in a week than I’ll try morning gh shots again. Thank you for the help.
It seems pre bed shots are the general consensus for not getting tired. I’d do it all before bed for a little longer if I were you

It's both. For starters, you need to build up to that dosage of HGH, you don't just start at 4 or 6iu a day of that shit without some major sides, lethargy being the worst one usually.

Anytime you tax your liver you are going to feel off, sometimes even ill. My advice is to drop back to 2iu a day of HGH and hang there a few weeks before trying to increase it. Everything you do with HGH is based on what you did the week prior. So if you began at 6 units a day you may be fine for a week or so, but then it's gonna hit you like a ton of bricks!

I have never been able to run hgh successfully over 4 or 5 ius without being a total mess. Can’t move, tired, no motivation, nothing works! Fall asleep after a pot of coffee fucking modafinal clen ephedra pre workout. Nothing ! For me hgh is something that has to be increased very slowly over time. Months. No point taking anything that makes it impossible to function. I laugh when I hear of people running 10 ius plus. I just can never get that high. 3 to 4 works good for me and then I try to bump it up and maybe a few weeks I get it up to 6 or 7 then poof I’m on the floor

HGH before bed or fasted in morning and eat far away from the HGH injection.

First one work 100% the latter has to be tested.
6IU is useless imho. Stick to 4IU for fatloss. For muscle building you need insulin and higher dose imho. Not worth it. 4IU for many months is much better then 6 for few months. Plus less sides

My guess is drol is what is making you tired. GH can as well, but drol made me a zombie the couple times I tried it. GH before bed should eliminate the lethargy associated with it though.