I really like Modafinil - even at low doses

Thanks you so much.

It’s really amazing how a forum can actually explain and make you learn things.

Going to look after that. Not familiar with Amrodafinil, so going to make some research on that. Thanks !

Modafinil is a mix of 50/50 S-modafinil and R-Modafinil.

S is the fast acting, shorter lasting compound. R is the slower acting, longer lasting compound.

R is also slightly stronger than S.

Armodafinil is just the R (hence the name, a"R"modafinil).

There are some small differences in effect and which part of the brain it enhances, but they're very close.

Experienced users often take a Modafinil base, so it takes effect quickly, and add some armodafinil to ensure wakefulness lasts as long as they need it. Like 100mg moda and 50mg armodafinil, for instance.

But first you need to experience how it works for you. If you take Xmg of Moda at 7AM and you're dragging by 5PM you'd adjust your dose to last a few more hours.

Still, it will be stronger than usual for the first few weeks until your metabolism of it stabilizes, so it takes time to figure out where you're at.

Last edited:
Modafinil is a mix of 50/50 S-modafinil and R-Modafinil.

S is the fast acting, shorter lasting compound. R is the slower acting, longer lasting compound.

R is also slightly stronger than S.

Armodafinil is just the R (hence the name, a"R"modafinil).

There are some small differences in effect and which part of the brain it enhances, but they're very close.

Experienced users often take a Modafinil base, so it takes effect quickly, and add some armodafinil to ensure wakefulness lasts as long as they need it. Like 100mg moda and 50mg armodafinil, for instance.

But first you need to experience how it works for you. If you take Xmg of Moda at 7AM and you're dragging by 5PM you'd adjust your dose to last a few more hours.

Still, it will be stronger than usual for the first few weeks until your metabolism of it stabilizes, so it takes time to figure out where you're at.
I have some Artvigil 250. It is definitely strong and works. I would like to drop my dosage and use 50mg armo/ 100mg moda. I haven’t found a brand of moda that I haven’t had to take more than 200mg of however. When I first started using moda, I was able to take one and be just fine. That was the Sun Pharma which is IP. The next time I ordered from same vendor I was disappointed, since I had to take more than I wanted in order to achieve desired effect, plus It seemed to make me extremely sleepy. I know you have stated there is no HPLC tests regarding bad batches. Possibly my body reacted to it negatively after using the first batch. Is there a brand of moda that is domestic (if possible) that you seem to have success with? I’ve used a couple after ModaLert, such as ModaFeel IP and Modafinil MD’s sublingual 100 mg. I didn’t try using less armo or any armo with those brands though.

Hello Meso
I really enjoy Modafinil. Clean energy and wakefulness. No sides. A bit hard to get in my part of the world. So I am a bit sparesome with it. Just tried 25mg. Worked well. 50mg did too.
Is the normal 100-300mg dose overkill, if you are just looking for a boost, and don’t have any medical conditions?
What are your experiences?
For me I used 50mg as first thing in the morning and works well for concentration/motivation

Upper that dosage my body didn't like it more sides than good effect so my good dosage still 50mg

I used it since I get up because if I take it later I can't sleep at night and will work all night long on computer to become a zombie

Some supplement that help me to sleep better in combination with modafilnil was melatonin at 3mg just before bed-time, seems you have a fast deeper sleep that's good for recovery

Back