I really like Modafinil - even at low doses

Thanks you so much.

It’s really amazing how a forum can actually explain and make you learn things.

Going to look after that. Not familiar with Amrodafinil, so going to make some research on that. Thanks !

Modafinil is a mix of 50/50 S-modafinil and R-Modafinil.

S is the fast acting, shorter lasting compound. R is the slower acting, longer lasting compound.

R is also slightly stronger than S.

Armodafinil is just the R (hence the name, a"R"modafinil).

There are some small differences in effect and which part of the brain it enhances, but they're very close.

Experienced users often take a Modafinil base, so it takes effect quickly, and add some armodafinil to ensure wakefulness lasts as long as they need it. Like 100mg moda and 50mg armodafinil, for instance.

But first you need to experience how it works for you. If you take Xmg of Moda at 7AM and you're dragging by 5PM you'd adjust your dose to last a few more hours.

Still, it will be stronger than usual for the first few weeks until your metabolism of it stabilizes, so it takes time to figure out where you're at.

Last edited:
Modafinil is a mix of 50/50 S-modafinil and R-Modafinil.

S is the fast acting, shorter lasting compound. R is the slower acting, longer lasting compound.

R is also slightly stronger than S.

Armodafinil is just the R (hence the name, a"R"modafinil).

There are some small differences in effect and which part of the brain it enhances, but they're very close.

Experienced users often take a Modafinil base, so it takes effect quickly, and add some armodafinil to ensure wakefulness lasts as long as they need it. Like 100mg moda and 50mg armodafinil, for instance.

But first you need to experience how it works for you. If you take Xmg of Moda at 7AM and you're dragging by 5PM you'd adjust your dose to last a few more hours.

Still, it will be stronger than usual for the first few weeks until your metabolism of it stabilizes, so it takes time to figure out where you're at.
I have some Artvigil 250. It is definitely strong and works. I would like to drop my dosage and use 50mg armo/ 100mg moda. I haven’t found a brand of moda that I haven’t had to take more than 200mg of however. When I first started using moda, I was able to take one and be just fine. That was the Sun Pharma which is IP. The next time I ordered from same vendor I was disappointed, since I had to take more than I wanted in order to achieve desired effect, plus It seemed to make me extremely sleepy. I know you have stated there is no HPLC tests regarding bad batches. Possibly my body reacted to it negatively after using the first batch. Is there a brand of moda that is domestic (if possible) that you seem to have success with? I’ve used a couple after ModaLert, such as ModaFeel IP and Modafinil MD’s sublingual 100 mg. I didn’t try using less armo or any armo with those brands though.

Hello Meso
I really enjoy Modafinil. Clean energy and wakefulness. No sides. A bit hard to get in my part of the world. So I am a bit sparesome with it. Just tried 25mg. Worked well. 50mg did too.
Is the normal 100-300mg dose overkill, if you are just looking for a boost, and don’t have any medical conditions?
What are your experiences?
For me I used 50mg as first thing in the morning and works well for concentration/motivation

Upper that dosage my body didn't like it more sides than good effect so my good dosage still 50mg

I used it since I get up because if I take it later I can't sleep at night and will work all night long on computer to become a zombie

Some supplement that help me to sleep better in combination with modafilnil was melatonin at 3mg just before bed-time, seems you have a fast deeper sleep that's good for recovery

Suggest you research this elsewhere, it's clear most of the people here don't know wtf they're talking about regarding Moda.

I love Modafinil as well, and have used just about every stim out there. Very long lasting, clean, no jitters, no tolerance, no addiction, no crash. It's not even a stimulant, but a "wakefulness agent". Stimulants "borrow" energy from the future, even caffeine, Modafinil doesn't.

After an initial period of a couple weeks, any minor sides typically disappear. You must take it no later than 10AM to avoid sleep interference. It's not that you can't sleep on Moda, but it will prevent you from entering REM, so you won't be as well rested the next day. That's why you hear some of the clowns here talking about insomnia and becoming emotionless. It's a side effect of REM depravation because they're not using it correctly.

There's a huge variation between brands, Modalert is the best. The reason is pretty interesting. While synthesizing the chemical is fairly straightforward, Teva's Provigil, the original, uses a proprietary crystallization process that makes the drug 80% more bioavailable than "formless" amorphous type most of the generic manufacturers make. Sun Pharma, manufacturers of Modalert, is the only generic maker that licensed this process from Teva. So the experience with Modalert is significantly different than other brands. The others often have unpredictable effects that at best make it seem like it's doing nothing, to at worst headaches and generally feeling like shit.

Quality Moda is like designer caffeine. One pill that gives you a jitterless boost for 12 hours with no crash, day after day without having to increase the dose. In quantities of a few hundred it's 75¢ a tab, a fraction of a cup of coffee.

On top of all this, long term Moda users consume 30% fewer calories on average than non users. I often stack this with Clen and GW50516, almost effortlessly shedding 2-3 pounds of fat a week.

Don't listen to the naysayers, just pick up some Modalert 200, use it daily for a couple of weeks, and draw your own conclusions.

PS: If you're coming off that horrible adderall garbage, you need to be at least a month clean, because you need to be closer to baseline dopamine levels or the lingering effects of amphetamine induced dopamine depletion will interfere with the way Moda works.
One thing I’ve learned since joining this forum is I look for your posts. You gave me recommendations on BP and cholesterol meds, where to find them, and I would tell any new member to get your feedback before taking into account random one off experiences from individuals on here. Thanks for providing solid information backed with science. I’ve been experiencing a lot of fatigue lately and was looking for an option outside of adderall, so this is where I came to find some answers. PCT Zone is a great spot to find these types of ancillaries! Ty sir

One thing I’ve learned since joining this forum is I look for your posts. You gave me recommendations on BP and cholesterol meds, where to find them, and I would tell any new member to get your feedback before taking into account random one off experiences from individuals on here. Thanks for providing solid information backed with science. I’ve been experiencing a lot of fatigue lately and was looking for an option outside of adderall, so this is where I came to find some answers. PCT Zone is a great spot to find these types of ancillaries! Ty sir

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I'm always updating my knowledge, particularly important in the areas we're dealing with.

We're a bunch of Magellans out here :)

PS: If you use PCTZOne be sure to get PCT24x7s pricelist, at CosmicPCT and have him price match. Those two are quite a bit cheaper. A year's supply of Daily Moda should cost under $150.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I'm always updating my knowledge, particularly important in the areas we're dealing with.

PS: If you use PCTZOne be sure to get PCT24x7s pricelist, at CosmicPCT and have him price match. Those two are quite a bit cheaper. A year's supply of Daily Moda should cost under $150.
Nice, since your last post I actually had them email me their list and ordered from them! Extremely good pricing.

One more thing if some guys have trouble sleeping , a great fix is to grab some cheap clonidine or catapress, this will antagonize the orexin effects due to it's strong Alpha-2a adrenergic receptor agonism.

Cheers.
I don't think that clonidine is doing anything to oxerin receptors, why not getting a dual orexin receptor antagonist instead?

@Ghoul you should probably start charging me by the hour. And if anyone else has experience with that modafinil starter kit you recommended, does it tend to help with brain fog? My GP didn’t want to prescribe it to me, but towards the end of a cycle especially it’s like that feeling when you just wake up, but all day. (Cutting Cycle)

@Ghoul you should probably start charging me by the hour. And if anyone else has experience with that modafinil starter kit you recommended, does it tend to help with brain fog? My GP didn’t want to prescribe it to me, but towards the end of a cycle especially it’s like that feeling when you just wake up, but all day. (Cutting Cycle)

If by "brain fog" you mean difficulty with Executive Function, yes, evidence shows it clearly improves it.

IMG_9247.webp

IMG_9246.webp

In my personal experience, the cognitive benefits mostly manifest after steady use of a stable dose for a few weeks, because initially, the "awake" feeling tends to overwhelm everything else. Once you become accustomed to the level of wakefulness, the cognitive enhancing effects become more obvious.

Over longer periods of time, it increases the strength and number of connections between neurons in parts of the brain most responsible for conscious thought.

Back