I really like Modafinil - even at low doses

Man I have to say, armodafinil has let me down. I don’t really feel anything at all taking this for the past few weeks. Most days 150mgs but I even did 200mg for about 3-4 days in a row and nothing. I was hoping to experience some additional focus, motivation and maybe creativity. All i get is slightly elevated BP haha. I have 200mg modafinils as well but I just don’t feel like it would do anything (both brands are artvigil and modvigil)

Man I have to say, armodafinil has let me down. I don’t really feel anything at all taking this for the past few weeks. Most days 150mgs but I even did 200mg for about 3-4 days in a row and nothing. I was hoping to experience some additional focus, motivation and maybe creativity. All i get is slightly elevated BP haha. I have 200mg modafinils as well but I just don’t feel like it would do anything (both brands are artvigil and modvigil)
Armodafinil did nothing for me but give me a caffeine-like boost. Modafinil is where the magic is… super focused and steady energy for hours.