I really like Modafinil - even at low doses

Man I have to say, armodafinil has let me down. I don’t really feel anything at all taking this for the past few weeks. Most days 150mgs but I even did 200mg for about 3-4 days in a row and nothing. I was hoping to experience some additional focus, motivation and maybe creativity. All i get is slightly elevated BP haha. I have 200mg modafinils as well but I just don’t feel like it would do anything (both brands are artvigil and modvigil)

Man I have to say, armodafinil has let me down. I don’t really feel anything at all taking this for the past few weeks. Most days 150mgs but I even did 200mg for about 3-4 days in a row and nothing. I was hoping to experience some additional focus, motivation and maybe creativity. All i get is slightly elevated BP haha. I have 200mg modafinils as well but I just don’t feel like it would do anything (both brands are artvigil and modvigil)
Armodafinil did nothing for me but give me a caffeine-like boost. Modafinil is where the magic is… super focused and steady energy for hours.

If she had more money she'd never stop using it, and despite the "pill popping" comment, Moda is the exception, where long term use protects, rather than harms health.

If she had more money she'd never stop using it, and despite the "pill popping" comment, Moda is the exception, where long term use protects, rather than harms health.
It's insane that she's paying this much. "roughly $300 for about eight weeks’ worth", that's like 4years worth of 200mg modafinil in india

It's insane that she's paying this much. "roughly $300 for about eight weeks’ worth", that's like 4years worth of 200mg modafinil in india
Moss from India has been weak lately. Whether it be Modalert or any others I’ve tried. Modafeel is another I tried weak. But I may have a dopamine issue so could just be me.

Moss from India has been weak lately. Whether it be Modalert or any others I’ve tried. Modafeel is another I tried weak. But I may have a dopamine issue so could just be me.

There is variance between brands, and even batches, but this is a subtle drug and "bunk" or "underdosed" gets thrown around a lot, yet I've never seen a credible lab result proving this. The opposite in fact.

That active ingredient is very cheap, there's little incentive for a reputable manufacturer to cheat,

Sun (Modert/Waklert) offers the best consistency from India,

For the ultimate, Modiodal, from Turkish pharma suppliers, is made by Teva, the original manufacturer and identical to the branded product, Provigil.

There is variance between brands, and even batches, but this is a subtle drug and "bunk" or "underdosed" gets thrown around a lot, yet I've never seen a credible lab result proving this. The opposite in fact.

That active ingredient is very cheap, there's little incentive for a reputable manufacturer to cheat,

Sun (Modert/Waklert) offers the best consistency from India,

For the ultimate, Modiodal, from Turkish pharma suppliers, is made by Teva, the original manufacturer and identical to the branded product, Provigil.
When I first started using Modalert 200 from a domestic source it was great. Then came the next few times where I would damn near feel like I took a sedative. I’ve switched to Artvigil Armo and seem to do much better.

Anybody take choline with Moda/Armo? If I take either It's because I'm a bit or a lot sleep deprived. At one point I found that if I take 500 - 1000 mg alpha GPC It works a lot better for me. Much more alert and better effect and smoother.

Any other simple things people have found to be synergistic?

I'd stick to whatever has the most recent hplc testing, modvigil seems to have had a few recent at the correct dosage.

Never liked any of the modern stimulates. They ALL build tolerance that can lead to problems. They ALL work in the start.

Wasn't for me, but yes I like them until I dont.

Never liked any of the modern stimulates. They ALL build tolerance that can lead to problems. They ALL work in the start.

Wasn't for me, but yes I like them until I dont.

Completely false in the case of Modafinil/Armodafinil, which are in a class of their own and dissimilar to any stimulant.

Even considering them "stimulants" demonstrates a misunderstanding of what these drugs do.

With daily use as intended, after a few weeks and reaching a stable dose, there is no tolerance, even after decades of use.

I'd stick to whatever has the most recent hplc testing, modvigil seems to have had a few recent at the correct dosage.

Good looking out. I may end up switching.

I've seen a number of good tests for modvigil and artvigil. That's what I use and it's good stuff.

Thought about Waklert but haven’t seen much about it.

I have never seen a lab test showing underdosed Modafinil/Armodafinil. Ever.

The active ingredient is less than a penny a pill.

Particle size determines absorption, and therefore speed on onset, duration, and "strength".

You can see the difference between 3 Modafinil batches here. The top line shows a batch prepared to a uniform particle size. Notice it reaches maximum absorption quickly, and stays there. The other two with random sized particles are not absorbed nearly as well and much of the drug passes through the digestive system unabsorbed. This is why lab tests confirming the full dose present in the pill don't tell the whole story.

IMG_8768.jpeg

Properly ground and sieved active ingredient requires very expensive equipment and expertise.

Sun Pharma, part of an enormous pharma conglomerate, does this. In fact they licensed the process when it was under patent.

Sun's Modalert and Waklert are premium products. You can even see it in the quality of the tablet pressing. Hard, smooth, and shiny vs dull and crumbly.

HAB's Modvigil, Modvigil MD, Modawake, and Artvigil are a close second.

Armodafinil has a longer onset time than Modafinil. One easy way to make it come on more quickly is to use Waklert 50mg tablets. Three of those take effect very quickly and much stronger than a single 150mg, but duration seems to be roughly the same.

Last edited: