I really like Modafinil - even at low doses

Man I have to say, armodafinil has let me down. I don’t really feel anything at all taking this for the past few weeks. Most days 150mgs but I even did 200mg for about 3-4 days in a row and nothing. I was hoping to experience some additional focus, motivation and maybe creativity. All i get is slightly elevated BP haha. I have 200mg modafinils as well but I just don’t feel like it would do anything (both brands are artvigil and modvigil)

Man I have to say, armodafinil has let me down. I don’t really feel anything at all taking this for the past few weeks. Most days 150mgs but I even did 200mg for about 3-4 days in a row and nothing. I was hoping to experience some additional focus, motivation and maybe creativity. All i get is slightly elevated BP haha. I have 200mg modafinils as well but I just don’t feel like it would do anything (both brands are artvigil and modvigil)
Armodafinil did nothing for me but give me a caffeine-like boost. Modafinil is where the magic is… super focused and steady energy for hours.

If she had more money she'd never stop using it, and despite the "pill popping" comment, Moda is the exception, where long term use protects, rather than harms health.

If she had more money she'd never stop using it, and despite the "pill popping" comment, Moda is the exception, where long term use protects, rather than harms health.
It's insane that she's paying this much. "roughly $300 for about eight weeks’ worth", that's like 4years worth of 200mg modafinil in india