• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

I would like to appologize

Ice-T4444

For how I came on the boards and my first post was asking for legit sources. I got excited and let that speak for itslef rather than how i really am. 5 years ago I was overweight. My nutriton teacher inspired me to lose weight. I actually lost to much weigh to the point where I became
anorexic. I went to the doctor and everything. I was sacred to gain weight and it ruined a year and a half of my life. Then I decided to get my life on track and I meet a amiture Body Builder and he got me started in body building 3 years ago. I loved the feeling of making gains in how much I could lift and gaining muscle I was starting to become happy with my body and my life. Body Building saved my life. I have abs and I can see them well. I am lean and a low body fat of about 7 percent. whenever I decide to bulk up I get to the point where I start to see my abs faid a bit and I cut back down. I guess I am still scared to become fat. I have only gained 10 pounds since I fixed my eating diorder and I dont gain any more wieght or lose and more. I do see my body change alot though. More cuts more definiton and more strenght. I just dont gain weight
is any1 else like this? I like to be able to see my abdominal muscles and like how I feel at my weight. I bulk up and get bloated and gassey and feel uncomfrotable. so I will try to incerease my calories slowly and put on wieght slowly just like how I started. thank you guys again for this wonderfull board and again I appologize.

No worries Ice. Let's call it a fresh start and productively go forward.

It looks like you're to be congratulated for getting through some tough times.

Best to you,
MaxRep

For how I came on the boards and my first post was asking for legit sources. I got excited and let that speak for itslef rather than how i really am. 5 years ago I was overweight. My nutriton teacher inspired me to lose weight. I actually lost to much weigh to the point where I became
anorexic. I went to the doctor and everything. I was sacred to gain weight and it ruined a year and a half of my life. Then I decided to get my life on track and I meet a amiture Body Builder and he got me started in body building 3 years ago. I loved the feeling of making gains in how much I could lift and gaining muscle I was starting to become happy with my body and my life. Body Building saved my life. I have abs and I can see them well. I am lean and a low body fat of about 7 percent. whenever I decide to bulk up I get to the point where I start to see my abs faid a bit and I cut back down. I guess I am still scared to become fat. I have only gained 10 pounds since I fixed my eating diorder and I dont gain any more wieght or lose and more. I do see my body change alot though. More cuts more definiton and more strenght. I just dont gain weight
is any1 else like this? I like to be able to see my abdominal muscles and like how I feel at my weight. I bulk up and get bloated and gassey and feel uncomfrotable. so I will try to incerease my calories slowly and put on wieght slowly just like how I started. thank you guys again for this wonderfull board and again I appologize.

Good post.
Tell us a bit about your training and diet.
And short term goal,{one year}.

right know I am doing a 5 day a week lifting program.
I do an hour and a half to two hour workouts.
Monday-legs biceps abs
tuesday-triceps back abs
wendsday-shoulders
thursday-arms shoulders abs
friday- i go in and do a full body workout
every workout to warm up i do 4 sets of pullups to failure usually getting 15-20 reps, dips 4 sets 25-35 reps and 4 sets of pushups. onehand,jump pushups, alligator pushups, and regular
my diet is 40% protien 40% carbs 20% fat
I eat 6 times a day and I dont have carbs my last meal of the day.
I get around 7 to 8 hours of sleep a night.
My goal is to put on a solid 10 pounds in a year without bulking up so much I feel uncomfortable and I can still see my abs.
I would love to be able to train with body builders and be like their shadow!!!!!!!
this is not just a sport for me it is a way of life and i wouldnt trade it for the world.

Your workouts are quite long.
Just be carefull you dont deplete yourself too much again.
Eat the correct amount of protein{2gm/lbm}.
Be sure to eat your fats as you say you are, or your body will hold on to its reserves and burn protein as an extra energy source at times of need.
This is stavation mode, your body will try to hold on to fat as it may need it to supply vital organs later on in down the road of starvation.Thus you just grow smaller and weaker without getting cut as you desire.
It's a fine line.

My friend, if you were anorexic at one time you need to stay away from gear all together.

Find balance in life. Healthy mind, healthy body, healthy spirit. Keep up the good work.

Peace.