If not competing, is test only enough to get big?

No, meaning not enough?
Look, you will hear different camps no matter what question you have. Some will say stuff deca will build more mass, others that test is best. There is no conclusion. At the end of the day, you have to make up you own mind and experiment to find out what works and what doesn't for you, not the other guy or maybe even most people.

Not my first blast. Will be 3rd one.

First was test only at 500mg. Had the same issues time to time during that blast, but not used AI.

Second was Test at 500mg with Anadrol at 100mg per day . Was awesome and the gains were far better than the 1st.

For my 3rd blast, I decided to skip Oxy due to being scared of potential liver issues and hepatic adenomas. Just increased the test dose to 750mg this time and added just 100mg of Primo for E control.

I wish I could add 100mg Anadrol again, but after reading some logs on pro muscle of certain people getting adenomas after allegedly using 17-A oral AAS, drifting away from that
Yes adenoma risk is higher with orals, as is risk of general liver disease, as androgens in high doses are generally hepatotoxic. And with that, although hepatic adenoma risk is much higher with orals, it’s still also fairly higher than normal even for someone who uses just injectables, and much of the time takes years of blasting and cruising to manifest. For reference, risk is also elevated by females who take OCPs.

The unique risk of orals imo is drug induced liver injury and general liver aging. Scott Herman cited a study 1-2y ago showing 20 mg anavar was equivalent to 8 shots of vodka or something like that