If you ever got busted for steroids you can blame Joe Biden

Just a little reminder for anyone caught up in the Colonial Labs bust

Friday, October 22, 2004
Earlier today, the President signed into law Joe Biden's (D-DE) legislation to make dangerous performance-enhancing drugs illegal.

Biden's Anabolic Steroid Control Act adds 18 substances to the list of banned anabolic steroids, including androstenedione (also known as "andro") and tetrahydrogestrinone (THG). Biden's measure also provides $15 million for education programs to teach kids about the dangers of steroids. It also calls for criminal penalties for those caught making, selling, or possessing these substances.

‘(A) The term ‘anabolic steroid’ means any drug or hormonal substance, chemically and pharmacologically related to testosterone (other than estrogens, progestins, corticosteroids, and dehydroepiandrosterone), and includes--
  • ‘(i) androstanediol--
    • ‘(I) 3b,17b-dihydroxy-5a-androstane; and
      ‘(II) 3a,17b-dihydroxy-5a-androstane;
  • ‘(ii) androstanedione (5a-androstan-3,17-dione);
    ‘(iii) androstenediol--
    • ‘(I) 1-androstenediol (3b,17b-dihydroxy-5a-androst-1-ene);
      ‘(II) 1-androstenediol (3a,17b-dihydroxy-5a-androst-1-ene);
      ‘(III) 4-androstenediol (3b,17b-dihydroxy-androst-4-ene); and
      ‘(IV) 5-androstenediol (3b,17b-dihydroxy-androst-5-ene);
  • ‘(iv) androstenedione--
    • ‘(I) 1-androstenedione ([5a]-androst-1-en-3,17-dione);
      ‘(II) 4-androstenedione (androst-4-en-3,17-dione); and
      ‘(III) 5-androstenedione (androst-5-en-3,17-dione);
  • ‘(v) bolasterone (7a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one);
    ‘(vi) boldenone (17b-hydroxyandrost-1,4,-diene-3-one);
    ‘(vii) calusterone (7b,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one);
    ‘(viii) clostebol (4-chloro-17b-hydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one);
    ‘(ix) dehydrochloromethyltestosterone (4-chloro-17b-hydroxy-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-dien-3-one);
    ‘(x) *1-dihydrotestosterone (a.k.a. ‘1-testosterone’) (17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one);
    ‘(xi) 4-dihydrotestosterone (17b-hydroxy-androstan-3-one);
    ‘(xii) drostanolone (17b-hydroxy-2a-methyl-5a-androstan-3-one);
    ‘(xiii) ethylestrenol (17a-ethyl-17b-hydroxyestr-4-ene);
    ‘(xiv) fluoxymesterone (9-fluoro-17a-methyl-11b,17b-dihydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one);
    ‘(xv) formebolone (2-formyl-17a-methyl-11a,17b-dihydroxyandrost-1,4-dien-3-one);
    ‘(xvi) furazabol (17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyandrostano[2,3-c]-furazan);
    ‘(xvii) 13b-ethyl-17a-hydroxygon-4-en-3-one;
    ‘(xviii) 4-hydroxytestosterone (4,17b-dihydroxy-androst-4-en-3-one);
    ‘(xix) 4-hydroxy-19-nortestosterone (4,17b-dihydroxy-estr-4-en-3-one);
    ‘(xx) mestanolone (17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one);
    ‘(xxi) mesterolone (1a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-[5a]-androstan-3-one);
    ‘(xxii) methandienone (17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyandrost-1,4-dien-3-one);
    ‘(xxiii) methandriol (17a-methyl-3b,17b-dihydroxyandrost-5-ene);
    ‘(xxiv) methenolone (1-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one);
    ‘(xxv) 17a-methyl-3b, 17b-dihydroxy-5a-androstane;
    ‘(xxvi) 17a-methyl-3a,17b-dihydroxy-5a-androstane;
    ‘(xxvii) 17a-methyl-3b,17b-dihydroxyandrost-4-ene.
    ‘(xxviii) 17a-methyl-4-hydroxynandrolone (17a-methyl-4-hydroxy-17b-hydroxyestr-4-en-3-one);
    ‘(xxix) methyldienolone (17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyestra-4,9(10)-dien-3-one);
    ‘(xxx) methyltrienolone (17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyestra-4,9-11-trien-3-one);
    ‘(xxxi) methyltestosterone (17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one);
    ‘(xxxii) mibolerone (7a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxyestr-4-en-3-one);
    ‘(xxxiii) 17a-methyl-*1-dihydrotestosterone (17b-hydroxy-17a-methyl-5a-androst-1-en-3-one) (a.k.a. ‘17-a-methyl-1-testosterone’);
    ‘(xxxiv) nandrolone (17b-hydroxyestr-4-en-3-one);
    ‘(xxxv) norandrostenediol--
    • ‘(I) 19-nor-4-androstenediol (3b, 17b-dihydroxyestr-4-ene);
      ‘(II) 19-nor-4-androstenediol (3a, 17b-dihydroxyestr-4-ene);
      ‘(III) 19-nor-5-androstenediol (3b, 17b-dihydroxyestr-5-ene); and
      ‘(IV) 19-nor-5-androstenediol (3a, 17b-dihydroxyestr-5-ene);
  • ‘(xxxvi) norandrostenedione--
    • ‘(I) 19-nor-4-androstenedione (estr-4-en-3,17-dione); and
      ‘(II) 19-nor-5-androstenedione (estr-5-en-3,17-dione;
  • ‘(xxxvii) norbolethone (13b,17a-diethyl-17b-hydroxygon-4-en-3-one);
    ‘(xxxviii) norclostebol (4-chloro-17b-hydroxyestr-4-en-3-one);
    ‘(xxxix) norethandrolone (17a-ethyl-17b-hydroxyestr-4-en-3-one);
    ‘(xl) normethandrolone (17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyestr-4-en-3-one);
    ‘(xli) oxandrolone (17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-2-oxa-[5a]-androstan-3-one);
    ‘(xlii) oxymesterone (17a-methyl-4,17b-dihydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one);
    ‘(xliii) oxymetholone (17a-methyl-2-hydroxymethylene-17b-hydroxy-[5a]-androstan-3-one);
    ‘(xliv) stanozolol (17a-methyl-17a-hydroxy-[5a]-androst-2-eno[3,2-c]-pyrazole);
    ‘(xlv) stenbolone (17b-hydroxy-2-methyl-[5a]-androst-1-en-3-one);
    ‘(xlvi) testolactone (13-hydroxy-3-oxo-13,17-secoandrosta-1,4-dien-17-oic acid lactone);
    ‘(xlvii) testosterone (17b-hydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one);
    ‘(xlviii) tetrahydrogestrinone (13b,17a-diethyl-17b-hydroxygon-4,9,11-trien-3-one);
    ‘(xlix) trenbolone (17b-hydroxyestr-4,9,11-trien-3-one); and
    ‘(xlx) any salt, ester, or ether of a drug or substance described in this paragraph.

Curious- he added 18 drugs to an existing list that already had most of the shit we take on it?

How ironic many of the left favor Schedule I substance decriminalization, such as Meth and Heroin, in spite of the societal burden.

And for evidence of how that experiment worked out one needn't look any further than the "encampments" in Seattle WA and Portland OR

Bottom line PEDs encourage maleness, with the latter being the antithesis of a woke society.

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be nice if researchers would do a cost analysis of the societal burden of pro-criminalization vs. pro-decriminalization vs pro-legalization?

Wouldn't it be nice if researchers would do a cost analysis of the societal burden of pro-criminalization vs. pro-decriminalization vs pro-legalization?
If they did that I’m guessing alcohol would be illegal again.

How ironic many of the left favor Schedule I substance decriminalization, such as Meth and Heroin, in spite of the societal burden.

And for evidence of how that experiment worked out one needn't look any further than the "encampments" in Seattle WA and Portland OR

Bottom line PEDs encourage maleness, with the latter being the antithesis of a woke society.
Well f#@k..... I hadn't even thought of that connection. You are 100% right. And now I have another reason to be pissed. Dammit.

Locking up more of its citizens than any other nation has made this a better country in what way?

I think the idea is not to destroy lives though the insane prosecution of most drug offenses.

Last edited:
We couldn't possibly do worse than what we have.

I think i remember a few that came out aftet portugals decriminalization of all drugs. It was an undeniable cost benefit

Seems to be no criminal penalties for his pedophile crackhead son though….
Joe keeping his son out of prison is literally the only thing i learned about him that i respected.

Politics and pedophilia(never heard about hunter being a pedo thought that was joe) aside, hunter seems like hed be fun as shit to party with.

Really? You think Prohibition was the most fiscally conservative policy?
You asked about if researchers would do a cost analysis of the societal burden (presumably of all drugs and substances). Alcohol causes large problems in society and is a big strain on law enforcement resources. What do cops spend every weekend and every holiday doing? Arresting drunk drivers and people battering their spouses because they are drunk. What drug besides alcohol causes more fatal crashes?

You asked about if researchers would do a cost analysis of the societal burden (presumably of all drugs and substances). Alcohol causes large problems in society and is a big strain on law enforcement resources. What do cops spend every weekend and every holiday doing? Arresting drunk drivers and people battering their spouses because they are drunk. What drug besides alcohol causes more fatal crashes?

I agree alcohol is one of the worst drugs out there. You forgot its also the date rape drug of the masses.

I didn't ask whether or not alcohol consumption (or any other drug consumption) was a societal burden.

I asked about which would be the most costly approach to alcohol (drug) use: prohibition, legalization, or decriminalization.

So, my question to you is: do you think criminalizing alcohol consumption (prohibition) would alleviate the societal burden? Do you think it would save taxpayers money?

I didn't ask whether or not alcohol consumption (or any other drug consumption) was a societal burden.

I asked about which would be the most costly approach to alcohol (drug) use: prohibition, legalization, or decriminalization.

So, my question to you is: do you think criminalizing alcohol consumption (prohibition) would alleviate the societal burden? Do you think it would save taxpayers money?
My mistake, I misunderstood you.

Probably not.

Historically in other countries we have seen decriminalizing all drugs (let’s include alcohol into this for arguments sake) lowers drug addiction rates, lowers HIV cases, lowers adolescent drug use, reduced drug overdose deaths, and lowers the burden on tax payers by not imprisoning non-violent offenders and making them go through the court system. Putting someone in a cage doesn’t treat the root problem of drug addiction. But unfortunately many prisons in the US are private (for profit) prisons and there is big money to be made imprisoning citizens. I don’t believe any other country in the world imprisons more citizens than the USA.