IFBB Pro Killionb12 and Ironlion log

Check ins for coach. Currently sitting between 275-278lbs. Health phase is going well so far. Just started using a CPAP and I feel a ton better since using it. Sleep has improved and snoring has stopped. Oniy using 200mg of Test Cyp weekly and 3iu daily of the Orange Tops GH. Still using Novolog around workouts as well with 500mg of Metformin daily.

View attachment 261329
View attachment 261330
View attachment 261331
View attachment 261332
View attachment 261333
View attachment 261334
Looking good man.

I have an at home sleep study this weekend. I’m positive I’ll need to implement a cpap. Looking forward to it because im a walking zombie these days.

You and your original coach were the ones who got me to start doing adductor work, lol.

You have made a lot of progress while I have been away from the boards. Congrats, looking great.
Thanks brother! Yep definitely one of those muscles that can create an illusion of a wider leg.

Looking good man.

I have an at home sleep study this weekend. I’m positive I’ll need to implement a cpap. Looking forward to it because im a walking zombie these days.
I’m a new man because of it. Definitely worth doing if you have sleep apnea. I’m not tired during the day anymore. My resting heart rate is so much lower when I wake up which means my heart is working as hard to get oxygen. Overall just feel healthier

What’s up guys. I know I have been a little absent lately. Been sitting in a health phase for 10 weeks now. Pulled bloodwork last week and waiting on them before pushing. I will hopefully start my growth phase after next week checkins. Excited to start pushing. I only have been running 200mg of IL Test and HGH 3iu daily. Performance has still been good and definitely put on some size while reversing out of prep. My plan is to compete next June in a new local Pro Show. They will have IFBB bikini and Classic Physique along with NPC show. Will hopefully provide more progress pics, diet updates and cycle changes as we go as well as training.

Here is a recent pic of me and my wife celebrating our anniversary in Nashville. Met a guy who loves bodybuilding and wanted to take a pic with us. We had a great time listening to different bands and hanging by the pool. Met some cool people and had a fun time. Didn’t follow diet and even partake in a few drinks. We mainly stick to vodka soda and skinny Margs. A few tequila shots as well. LOL

09CD803E-FC0B-4F8C-98CF-A2837CC884BD.jpeg

I may have missed it in these 18 pages, but what is your current training program?
My current training is a PPL split variation. I’m 2 on, 1 off, 2 on, 1 off, 2 on, 1 off, repeat split. We are focused on hamstrings, quads, and lower back right now. Obviously want to grow everything but trying to fine tune before my Pro Debut in June next year.

My current training is a PPL split variation. I’m 2 on, 1 off, 2 on, 1 off, 2 on, 1 off, repeat split. We are focused on hamstrings, quads, and lower back right now. Obviously want to grow everything but trying to fine tune before my Pro Debut in June next year.
What do you do on those off days? Anything focused on exercise?

And is this during a grow phase?

Okay coach said let’s push! Time to grow! We will be pushing for probably 16-20 weeks which fits in our timeline for my Pro Debut in June. We will probably start reducing food around the 14-16 week mark to gradually work our way into prep. Will still be growing since cycle will be full effect by then. Starting point is 280.4lbs fasted this morning. Cycle will start out below and gradually titrate up.

350mg Test C weekly
300mg Primo weekly
5iu Novolog pre and post workout
6iu HGH daily
12.5mg Aromasin E3D

We might throw in NPP and Anavar as well.

IMG_2882.jpeg
IMG_2885.jpeg
IMG_2881.jpeg
IMG_2889.jpeg
IMG_2890.jpeg
IMG_2892.jpeg

Okay coach said let’s push! Time to grow! We will be pushing for probably 16-20 weeks which fits in our timeline for my Pro Debut in June. We will probably start reducing food around the 14-16 week mark to gradually work our way into prep. Will still be growing since cycle will be full effect by then. Starting point is 280.4lbs fasted this morning. Cycle will start out below and gradually titrate up.

350mg Test C weekly
300mg Primo weekly
5iu Novolog pre and post workout
6iu HGH daily
12.5mg Aromasin E3D

We might throw in NPP and Anavar as well.

View attachment 264840
View attachment 264841
View attachment 264842
View attachment 264843
View attachment 264844
View attachment 264845
How tall?

280 is hefty…dam

Back