IFBB Pro Killionb12 and Ironlion log

600mg Test E weekly
500mg Primo E weekly
4.5iu HGH daily
500mg Metformin daily
5iu Novolog pre and 4iu post workout with meals
80mg Telmisartan daily
12.5mg Aromasin E3D
Just bumping the fact that this is the cycle someone YOUR SIZE is running.... Some of the doses I see people running on here are wild

Just bumping the fact that this is the cycle someone YOUR SIZE is running.... Some of the doses I see people running on here are wild
I agree and this is high for me. I don’t usually go this high but we are transitioning from ending one prep early and starting another in a few weeks. We wanted to see if we could get some short term gains since body is primed to grow coming out of a prep. This will be short lived for maybe 4-6 weeks. We are already 2 weeks in.

Latest checkin for coach sitting at 274lbs fasted. We decided since a new Pro show will be in my hometown early next year to transition into a growth phase here soon and make improvements for that show. So Pro Debut will have to wait until next year. Although I’m a little disappointed I won’t be making my debut this year it’s not often you get to make a Pro Debut in your hometown. Super excited about that. Now we spend some time in a health phase then push for 16-20 weeks before another health phase before contest prep starts early next year. The focus will be to bring up legs more but more specifically leg width from the back. That way legs match the upper body in rear double.

IMG_2146.jpeg
IMG_2148.jpeg
IMG_2149.jpeg
IMG_2153.jpeg
IMG_2154.jpeg
IMG_2155.jpeg

Got it. Thanks. You really look like you dialed it completely in. I'm in the older range as well 40+ and share same height. Not too many tall guys running around.
I won’t share my exact age but let’s say 35+. I did use AAS prior to those 4 years for about a year. I also used it in my 20s for about 3-4 years before taking a 10 year break from it.

Check ins for coach. Currently sitting between 275-278lbs. Health phase is going well so far. Just started using a CPAP and I feel a ton better since using it. Sleep has improved and snoring has stopped. Oniy using 200mg of Test Cyp weekly and 3iu daily of the Orange Tops GH. Still using Novolog around workouts as well with 500mg of Metformin daily.

IMG_2389.jpeg
IMG_2392.jpeg
IMG_2397.jpeg
IMG_2401.jpeg
IMG_2403.jpeg
IMG_2405.jpeg

Nice man! Good to see you're not rushing things and looking forward to seeing your end shape once you do a show.

Question, out of curiousty, you mention you still insulin in your health phase. Is there any reasonining behind this? Im not really well known into insulin and have never used myself, but will be using it this winter for the first time.

Nice man! Good to see you're not rushing things and looking forward to seeing your end shape once you do a show.

Question, out of curiousty, you mention you still insulin in your health phase. Is there any reasonining behind this? Im not really well known into insulin and have never used myself, but will be using it this winter for the first time.
Thanks man!

Primarily it’s just to help with utilizing higher carbs around workout. Although we are in health phase carbs to still on higher end surrounding workouts. We are using a 20:1 ratio, carbs to insulin. So it’s very conservative.

My last checkins sitting between 278-280lbs all week. Still in a health phase and will be moving into a growth phase in the next 2 weeks. Only running 200mg of test weekly and 3iu HGH Orange tops daily. Sorry I have been absent lately. Been pretty busy with work and bodybuilding stuff.

Attachments

• IMG_2709.jpeg
    IMG_2709.jpeg
    756 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2713.jpeg
    IMG_2713.jpeg
    733.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2719.jpeg
    IMG_2719.jpeg
    780.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2720.jpeg
    IMG_2720.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2726.jpeg
    IMG_2726.jpeg
    731.7 KB · Views: 24
Essentially grow hamstrings but bring up adductors. Bigger Adductors can give you the appearance of wider legs from back. Obviously more quads can help that as well.
You and your original coach were the ones who got me to start doing adductor work, lol.

You have made a lot of progress while I have been away from the boards. Congrats, looking great.

Back