IFBB Pro Killionb12 and Ironlion log

Hey guys wanted to share my wife’s bloodwork using IL HGH and Test Prop. She does 2iu HGH daily at night and 10mg Test Prop every 3 days. She got bloods 3 days after her last shot. Pretty dang good results I would say

303 IGF-1
284 Total Test

IMG_1412.jpeg

check ins at 5 weeks out. Sitting at a new prep low 261.1lbs. Things are moving quickly now. Time to get peeled! Coach threw in some T3 at 25mcg daily.
Curious if you could share how the decision was made to add the t3?
I’m not into BB myself but find the process interesting. Wondering was there a specific benchmark or reason to add it now at this time.

Curious if you could share how the decision was made to add the t3?
I’m not into BB myself but find the process interesting. Wondering was there a specific benchmark or reason to add it now at this time.
Typically as body fat gets really low thyroid production can slow down since your body doesn’t want to be that lean so it’s trying to hold onto fat. It’s not always necessary if at all but my coach likes to throw a maintenance dose in of t3 to keep things moving towards the end. That helps bring in that final detail. Again not needed but this helps us keep food a little higher and cardio not too crazy to reduce fatigue some. Hope this helps.

Quick update guys. Decided that we weren’t going to be ready in time for my upcoming pro debut on June 4th. After my original choice got canceled this one was the backup show. I don’t want to compromise my look to just get on stage. We will regroup and find another choice later this year. Thanks for all the support guys! We will be back!

Quick update guys. Decided that we weren’t going to be ready in time for my upcoming pro debut on June 4th. After my original choice got canceled this one was the backup show. I don’t want to compromise my look to just get on stage. We will regroup and find another choice later this year. Thanks for all the support guys! We will be back!
Whats your plan going forward?

Well I hired a new coach. Working with Cam Cheeks from Camp Matt Jansen. Excited about that. We are now in the process of deciding when to compete. I’m hoping late October but we will decide what’s best for me moving forward. I value his opinion which is why I hired him. Right now it’s on hold.
Sounds exciting, I wish you all the best. Where are the calories at?

6’2 1/2 and 268lbs current weight. I’m just on 350mg Test Prop, 420mg Mast Prop, 60mcg of clen, 50mcg T4, 3iu GH daily. I dropped Tren Ace recently but was on 140mg weekly. I also dropped 25mcg of T3 daily as well.
great condition ; the cycle is really ridiculous for the volumes and draught you have; How are you managing your diet and workout/cardio?

Sounds exciting, I wish you all the best. Where are the calories at?
We pushed food up some but nothing crazy. Sitting at 3000k for low day and 3400 calories on high day. Right now we have 4 high days and 3 low days.

My new coach is currently working on the new plan as we speak so I’m sure it will be changing here soon.

Reactions: WDE
First check-ins since stopping prep. I’m at 269lbs fasted and feeling pretty good. Strength and intensity is back up. Drugs have changed to the following below. Will be riding this for a little while once bloods come back we will determine which show later this year makes sense. Targeting a few in October timeframe.

300mg Test E weekly
250mg Primo E weekly
1.5iu GH, morning, pre workout and night
500mg Metformin daily
4iu Novolog pre and 3iu post workout with meals
80mg Telmisartan daily

IMG_1523.jpeg
IMG_1526.jpeg
IMG_1530.jpeg
IMG_1531.jpeg
IMG_1532.jpeg

Sponsors