IFBB Pro Killionb12 and Ironlion log

Isn't 1700 ng/dl a bit low for 525mg Test/week?
It’s a little low but I’m a poor responder. This was also 4 days later after pin. I have a test script and at 500mg weekly I was at 2100. Just a note this test Cyp was from their local service that they aren’t doing anymore. They had quality control issues so discontinued it.

I will be retesting here soon after getting a new batch from them.

Congratulations for your serious work.. I want to believe that you are a bad responder with testo, but less than 2000ng for 525mg testo week is ridiculous, you should approach 4500ng and if you are a bad responder 3000ng.. have your testo bottle analyzed or tried another lab for 2 weeks. There is a problem to solve. congratulations you are a good example

Congratulations for your serious work.. I want to believe that you are a bad responder with testo, but less than 2000ng for 525mg testo week is ridiculous, you should approach 4500ng and if you are a bad responder 3000ng.. have your testo bottle analyzed or tried another lab for 2 weeks. There is a problem to solve. congratulations you are a good example
Like i said it’s not optimal but I also haven’t tested much higher using the same dosage with my Test Script from the doctor.

Back