IFBB Pro Killionb12 and Ironlion log

Excuse me while I go do hack squats til I puke to try and catch up to you lol
Dude I can’t tell you how much it means to me when people compliment my legs. That was a weak part for me and over the past 3 years they have slowly started to be a stronger part for me! Lots of hack squats, pendulum squats, leg ext, leg presses and Bulgarians split squats helped me.

Dude I can’t tell you how much it means to me when people compliment my legs. That was a weak part for me and over the past 3 years they have slowly started to be a stronger part for me! Lots of hack squats, pendulum squats, leg ext, leg presses and Bulgarians split squats helped me.
Thats awesome man. Clearly you addressed that weakness because they're a strong point now!

Do you do any direct arm work? Lots of chest/shoukder and back days, and your quad/ham focus days, is it one of each a week or on the PPL split do you just rotated the “leg day” doing a quad or ham focus that day?

Loving the log, looking great brother.

Do you do any direct arm work? Lots of chest/shoukder and back days, and your quad/ham focus days, is it one of each a week or on the PPL split do you just rotated the “leg day” doing a quad or ham focus that day?

Loving the log, looking great brother.
Yes I have an arm day right now. I have two chest days and 2 back days as well as a quad day and a hamstring/glute day. It’s a PPL variation im using. I have biceps on one chest day and just middle delts on the other chest day. Both back days include rear delts.

I appreciate it man. Thanks for following.

1700 total with a 550 free t at 525mg test e weekly. The numbers are good if you last pinned a week ago before the bloodwork was taken.

1700 total with a 550 free t at 525mg test e weekly. The numbers are good if you last pinned a week ago before the bloodwork was taken.
I’m not a good responder and it was about 4 days after last pin. Still wasn’t great, I’m typically closer to 2000. It was from their local distributor that they are no longer using as well.

Back