IFBB Pro Killionb12 and Ironlion log

Thanks for the detailed log. It would be cool if your wife would consider something similar. There just aren't enough experienced women sharing their experiences. Other women could learn a lot from her journey. (And of course men as well about the rewards of discipline and training hard)
Thanks man! I will talk to her. Maybe she can share on my log if she doesn’t want to start her own.

Might be a good idea if she's not really into forums but can share her experiences in your log. Meso has a female section where she can post her log there if she chooses to do her own.
Thanks man! I will talk to her. Maybe she can share on my log if she doesn’t want to start her own.

Thanks for the detailed log. It would be cool if your wife would consider something similar. There just aren't enough experienced women sharing their experiences. Other women could learn a lot from her journey. (And of course men as well about the rewards of discipline and training hard)
Great idea! I’ll second that motion. It would be amazing if she would.

I’m trying to get my wife to compete as well. Unlike my shit genetics, she was blessed with phenomenal genetics and would be outstanding on the competitive stage.

I’m trying to get my wife to compete as well. Unlike my shit genetics, she was blessed with phenomenal genetics and would be outstanding on the competitive stage.
Good luck and give her all the motivation and support to convince her to take the plunge. She should try a small local show that's just for fun just to get the feel of it.

Just talked to her and she said she doesn’t mind if I share updates about her nutrition, checkins pics with weight and PED usage. I will try to share on occasions as things progress with her. Will post something here soon. She just started a mini cut so will be tightening up some.

Just talked to her and she said she doesn’t mind if I share updates about her nutrition, checkins pics with weight and PED usage. I will try to share on occasions as things progress with her. Will post something here soon. She just started a mini cut so will be tightening up some.
That’s phenomenal. My wife is excited to see it, too.

Alright guys so this is my wife’s last checkins. She is about 218lbs here after a few pounds drop from starting mini cut. She is currently at 3400 calories. Will share her meal plan later when she shares it with me. Current PEDs are below along with checkin pics. All PEDs are from Ironlion as well besides orals. She will be dropping NPP here soon and lower Primo down to 20mg as well

10mg Test Prop every 3 days
50mg Primo E every 3 days
20mg NPP every 3 days
Anavar 10mg every day (she just dropped this though)
2iu HGH daily
100mg of Progesterone nightly

72E307A9-2C38-4DAE-8E9B-47654D2ACA91.jpeg

Alright guys so this is my wife’s last checkins. She is about 218lbs here after a few pounds drop from starting mini cut. She is currently at 3400 calories. Will share her meal plan later when she shares it with me. Current PEDs are below along with checkin pics. All PEDs are from Ironlion as well besides orals. She will be dropping NPP here soon and lower Primo down to 20mg as well

20mg NPP every 3 days
2iu HGH daily

View attachment 252510
So is that cycle what she was on during a growth phase and is now transitioning into the cut cycle, or is that cycle specifically for the cut? Btw her shape is extremely well balanced and she's got some crazy lats

So is that cycle what she was on during a growth phase and is now transitioning into the cut cycle, or is that cycle specifically for the cut? Btw her shape is extremely well balanced and she's got some crazy lats
That was her growth cycle and will be transitioning into a cut/health phase cycle. Thanks man. Her posterior chain is definitely her strength!

20mg NPP every 3 days
2iu HGH daily

View attachment 252510
I've been following your log on other platforms and man you and the wife both look phenomenal, thanks for sharing your journey and I wish you both all the best in health and progression.

One thing I will also mention is that my wife’s coach is very good about managing PEDs with her. She wants to keep her femininity and she has by running low dosages and for short durations. Usually only 8 weeks at a time. That seems to keep virilization symptoms from happening. Women are more responsive to PEDs than men are so less is more!

One thing I will also mention is that my wife’s coach is very good about managing PEDs with her. She wants to keep her femininity and she has by running low dosages and for short durations. Usually only 8 weeks at a time. That seems to keep virilization symptoms from happening. Women are more responsive to PEDs than men are so less is more!
Thats really interesting on the 8 weeks. How's her hair do with with primo? My girl unfortunately starts noticing hair loss at 15mg 3x per week

U
Thats really interesting on the 8 weeks. How's her hair do with with primo? My girl unfortunately starts noticing hair loss at 15mg 3x per week
no hair issues with her so far. She started running Primo only a year ago though, and NPP about the same.

20mg NPP every 3 days
2iu HGH daily

View attachment 252510

Actually I misspoke she will drop both NPP and Primo and just run Test here soon.

Just spent over an hour reading this whole thread. Really good stuff. I had a question if you get time to give some advice.
I've been on a gaining phase for almost 4 months now. I utilize the same growth principles as you.. progressive overload, trying to add reps or weight per week. I've been on about 1g of gear/week the whole gaining phase. 500 test, 500 deca, 3iu HGH. I did do some injectable superdrol for the first 6 weeks, just 8mg 5x/week.
I progressed consistently every week for the first 3 months but this past month I've stalled in the gym, as in my strength stopped going up. Also, my bodyweight hit a wall 3 weeks ago.
After reading one of your posts, now I think this may be related to my insulin sensitivity. My bodyfat has probably gone up about 10% over the gaining phase, and brought my appetite down as well the past 3-4 weeks.

My appetite isn't horrible but I'm not hungry often. I've also refrained from upping food more for this reason because I feel it will just add more fat.
Now, my gaining phase is coming to an end.

Do you recommend I do a cut while on cruise? I was going to cruise for about 6 weeks but I'm worried about losing muscle if I get in a deficit while cruising.

And for my next gaining phase, what would you usually do once you hit that point where your appetite gets low. I feel I wasted the last month of my gaining phase when I probably might have even progressed in the gym by just pulling back food (improving insulin sensitivity)

Just spent over an hour reading this whole thread. Really good stuff. I had a question if you get time to give some advice.
I've been on a gaining phase for almost 4 months now. I utilize the same growth principles as you.. progressive overload, trying to add reps or weight per week. I've been on about 1g of gear/week the whole gaining phase. 500 test, 500 deca, 3iu HGH. I did do some injectable superdrol for the first 6 weeks, just 8mg 5x/week.
I progressed consistently every week for the first 3 months but this past month I've stalled in the gym, as in my strength stopped going up. Also, my bodyweight hit a wall 3 weeks ago.
After reading one of your posts, now I think this may be related to my insulin sensitivity. My bodyfat has probably gone up about 10% over the gaining phase, and brought my appetite down as well the past 3-4 weeks.

My appetite isn't horrible but I'm not hungry often. I've also refrained from upping food more for this reason because I feel it will just add more fat.
Now, my gaining phase is coming to an end.

Do you recommend I do a cut while on cruise? I was going to cruise for about 6 weeks but I'm worried about losing muscle if I get in a deficit while cruising.

And for my next gaining phase, what would you usually do once you hit that point where your appetite gets low. I feel I wasted the last month of my gaining phase when I probably might have even progressed in the gym by just pulling back food (improving insulin sensitivity)
Thanks for reading man!

Sounds like you hit the point where it’s time to pull back. I would reduce gear to cruise levels and probably start a mini cut to slowly pull body fat down. A great sign of insulin resistance is accelerated body fat gain in short period of time, digestion starts to suffer and strength starts to take a hit in the gym. All signs to pull back and stop pushing. You can’t always be in a push phase. At some point your body will stop responding appropriately and it sounds like you are having all those signs. A mini cut is a great way to reset things and get into a great position to push again. You won’t lose muscle as long as training intensity stays the same and you aren’t in a severed deficit for too long. My last mini cut did wonders for me and I was able to make even more improvements once we pushed again.

For next growth phase you will probably get to a point where food gets real high and appetite starts to suffer. That’s part of the game. One way to
Improve appetite is to make sure cardio stays in and maybe increase it when it starts to suffer. I’m not against switching out food for less satiable food options as well. Hope this helps

Sponsors

Back