IFBB Pro Killionb12 and Ironlion log

Thanks for reading man!

Sounds like you hit the point where it’s time to pull back. I would reduce gear to cruise levels and probably start a mini cut to slowly pull body fat down. A great sign of insulin resistance is accelerated body fat gain in short period of time, digestion starts to suffer and strength starts to take a hit in the gym. All signs to pull back and stop pushing. You can’t always be in a push phase. At some point your body will stop responding appropriately and it sounds like you are having all those signs. A mini cut is a great way to reset things and get into a great position to push again. You won’t lose muscle as long as training intensity stays the same and you aren’t in a severed deficit for too long. My last mini cut did wonders for me and I was able to make even more improvements once we pushed again.

For next growth phase you will probably get to a point where food gets real high and appetite starts to suffer. That’s part of the game. One way to
Improve appetite is to make sure cardio stays in and maybe increase it when it starts to suffer. I’m not against switching out food for less satiable food options as well. Hope this helps
Thank you! Yes, this helps a lot.

Hey guys hope all is well. Been heads down and pushing hard this week. Didn’t make any adjustments after the big drop last week. Feeling more hungry as of late and feeling a little more fatigued at times. Still able to train with the same weights as before. Only difference is that I removed any intensifiers and only doing straight sets now. That seemed to help. Hope you all are doing well. I finally got the T4 in the mail and started that Saturday. Other than that no changes in cycle. I was 13 weeks out as of last Saturday. Doing the following.

525mg IL Test E weekly
420mg IL Primo E weekly
3iu IL Orange tops HGH daily
T4 50mcg daily
Clen 40mcg daily
50mg Proviron daily

Last edited:
525mg IL Test E weekly
420mg IL Primo E weekly
3iu IL Orange tops HGH daily
T4 50mcg daily
Clen 40mcg daily
50mg Proviron daily
Really hope a lot of people see your doses and your size and realize they don't need to be taking insane amounts of stuff...

Really hope a lot of people see your doses and your size and realize they don't need to be taking insane amounts of stuff...
Yessir! That will be the highest it ever gets! We will switch over to short acting compounds about 8 weeks out but they will stay even lower.

Yessir! That will be the highest it ever gets! We will switch over to short acting compounds about 8 weeks out but they will stay even lower.
What compounds will you be switching to? Test tren mast remains my favorite..... and indeed! lower dosages work fine. Achieved my best shape ever at 175 test/175 tren/175 mast and that is plenty for me. I do need to run some thyroid hormones once I go on the tren though.

Any reason you're using in thyroid hormones and clen at 13 weeks out? Assume you will cycle the clen on/off?

Overall looking great and think the end result will be awesome ;)

What compounds will you be switching to? Test tren mast remains my favorite..... and indeed! lower dosages work fine. Achieved my best shape ever at 175 test/175 tren/175 mast and that is plenty for me. I do need to run some thyroid hormones once I go on the tren though.

Any reason you're using in thyroid hormones and clen at 13 weeks out? Assume you will cycle the clen on/off?

Overall looking great and think the end result will be awesome ;)
Yep that’s the stack we will be switching too. We are trying to be more aggressive up front. We typically wait until 8-10 weeks out to throw those in but we want to be ready 3 weeks out. We started cutting about 18weeks out but wasn’t moving as quickly as we wanted at the 15 week mark. Now we are moving pretty good now.

Back