IFBB Pro Killionb12 and Ironlion log

Updates for coach. Sitting at new prep low 263.9lbs. Coach gave me refeed yesterday. We are tentatively 7 weeks out today. We might push out to September if we aren’t close to ready in 4 weeks. The other show that was 10 weeks out that I was leaning towards is canceled. Big bummer.

IMG_1104.jpeg
IMG_1107.jpeg
IMG_1108.jpeg
IMG_1116.jpeg
IMG_1113.jpeg
IMG_1114.jpeg

Updates for coach. Sitting at new prep low 263.9lbs. Coach gave me refeed yesterday. We are tentatively 7 weeks out today. We might push out to September if we aren’t close to ready in 4 weeks. The other show that was 10 weeks out that I was leaning towards is canceled. Big bummer.

View attachment 255937
View attachment 255938
View attachment 255939
View attachment 255940
View attachment 255941
View attachment 255942
well done sir. advance with intelligence and reflection. use ammunition with respect to your health,

you have a chance to become a big name, entourage is the most important, do you know JAMO in texas? probably top 10 best bodybuilding knowledge in the world..

@MONSTRO1977 shitt shitt ..look the best
Im nobody but what i do , i do with passion trying always to learn and use the best quality gear i can . Be big is easy , try to be big and shredded , ripped hard as i got here in FIBO 2023 .

When people said only pharma hgh works , why i got this condition , skin using Meditrope TP?

You can see videos showing better of me in my instagram

marcoluis_monstro

Attachments

• 339870292_1429638667769703_2804609549769121423_n.jpg
    339870292_1429638667769703_2804609549769121423_n.jpg
    472.4 KB · Views: 68
Im nobody but what i do , i do with passion trying always to learn and use the best quality gear i can . Be big is easy , try to be big and shredded , ripped hard as i got here in FIBO 2023 .

When people said only pharma hgh works , why i got this condition , skin using Meditrope TP?

marcoluis_monstro
fibo is in Germany, and now there is no longer a champion who represents the laboratories, fibo has become minimal, you are at the maximum of your possibilities with fibo. you are below the champion of madagascar. you are champion of your syringe, you have no credibility, be happy to be able to read in this forum and refrain from speaking, you are sick, yes yes all the products you take are very very good, but the quantity makes the poison. tp doesn't need you and you don't get a like from tp, tp I've known him since 2016 and I know these friends for Europe, I was already taking blacktop48, yellotop and mauvetop orangetop at 25ui...yes it was the best hgh but since 2020 several competitors are also on the spot with generic hgh, it's no secret and you only say things that everyone already knows or you say bullshit. so shut up and take care of yourself.

fibo is in Germany, and now there is no longer a champion who represents the laboratories, fibo has become minimal, you are at the maximum of your possibilities with fibo. you are below the champion of madagascar. you are champion of your syringe, you have no credibility, be happy to be able to read in this forum and refrain from speaking, you are sick, yes yes all the products you take are very very good, but the quantity makes the poison. tp doesn't need you and you don't get a like from tp, tp I've known him since 2016 and I know these friends for Europe, I was already taking blacktop48, yellotop and mauvetop orangetop at 25ui...yes it was the best hgh but since 2020 several competitors are also on the spot with generic hgh, it's no secret and you only say things that everyone already knows or you say bullshit. so shut up and take care of yourself.
Wow you just called out Monstro...strong.

Updates for coach today. Weight didn’t move much but got visibly leaner this week. We switched over to short acting compounds like test prop, Tren Ace, and mast prop. Threw in 50mg of Anavar as well. 6 weeks out and pushing hard!

IMG_1223.jpeg
IMG_1226.jpeg
IMG_1227.jpeg
IMG_1229.jpeg
IMG_1231.jpeg

hello and congratulations for your work, we see directly that you have added trenbolone, trenbolone is very good if you injected small quantities, always keep in mind that your body is getting used to your consumption and will always ask for a little more next time , so if you want to keep healthy and have a constant evolution of your physique, it is important to take a responsible and intelligent dose of steroids, (if you take 50mg tren A now, it is very likely that your next cycle will should take 75mg to have a similar result to 50mg, and then you will be closer to 100mg trenbolone per day, it would imply very adverse side effects to your cycle, it would also imply intolerance to trenbolone probably, it would also imply more great difficulty in evolving without trembolone.. this scheme is valid for all molecules even the sleeping pill, do you understand? here many are very grateful to you because you have very good results with moderate use of steroids, keep this pride sir and continue to advance your Marathon, it's not a sprit like picolo monstro

marcoluis_monstro
@MONSTRO1977 look at yourself how ridiculous you are next to real men.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-22-22-37-41-419_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-22-22-37-41-419_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    791.8 KB · Views: 87
Bro thats why alot of pros and coaches in Fibo tell me my condition is something incredible. Were i passed people got impressed . I dont need your opinion .
Im sick ? yes like any bodybuilder using gear . You want health drink water and play golf

Back