IGF and bubble gut

Billyt

I am currently running a bulking cycle, 750 test 500 deca proviron and igf-1 lr3, about 6 weeks in and seeing good numbers on the scale and my lifts are going up considerably but I am experiencing some bloat or bubble guts, exaggerated obliques and belly. Have gained some fat from the holidays and the caloric intake going up but still seeing abs and obliques just very pronounced gut. Any tips or should I just ride it out? I’ve become a big fan of adding peptides into cycles so don’t want to cut lr3, guess
I’m just wondering if this is a problem or just par the course?

I am currently running a bulking cycle, 750 test 500 deca proviron and igf-1 lr3, about 6 weeks in and seeing good numbers on the scale and my lifts are going up considerably but I am experiencing some bloat or bubble guts, exaggerated obliques and belly. Have gained some fat from the holidays and the caloric intake going up but still seeing abs and obliques just very pronounced gut. Any tips or should I just ride it out? I’ve become a big fan of adding peptides into cycles so don’t want to cut lr3, guess
I’m just wondering if this is a problem or just par the course?
how much are you taking? And what is your diet like? Meat and rice? Or are you having processed stuff, starches, oats, pasta, whey powder, etc?

I’m taking 120mcg, diet is eggs ground chicken cottage cheese and white rice for about 85% of my calories

how much are you taking? And what is your diet like? Meat and rice? Or are you having processed stuff, starches, oats, pasta, whey powder, etc?
I’m taking 120mcg, diet is eggs ground chicken cottage cheese and white rice for about 85% of my calories