I'm 18 years old looking to use GH for height growth safely

GHforheight

Like the title states I'm an 18 year old man looking to use GH for height growth as I'm only 5'6. I workout and already use MK-677 for this reason and monitor my blood sugar but it seems like I will need real GH to get actual results. I figured bodybuilders use it and know the safest ways to use it.

Will 3 months of high dose GH cause acromegaly features in my face?

Can I take GH for 3 months without insulin or will I get diabetes?

Where can I get legitimate GH?

any ideas, thoughts, or answers to my questions will be greatly appreciated.

edit: I also plan on taking IGF-1 LR3 I heard it helps you grow taller and is hypoglycemic which may help, lmk what you think of this.

Last edited:
Like the title states I'm an 18 year old man looking to use GH for height growth as I'm only 5'6. I workout and already use MK-677 for this reason and monitor my blood sugar but it seems like I will need real GH to get actual results. I figured bodybuilders use it and know the safest ways to use it.

Will 3 months of high dose GH cause acromegaly features in my face?

Can I take GH for 3 months without insulin or will I get diabetes?

Where can I get legitimate GH?

any ideas, thoughts, or answers to my questions will be greatly appreciated.

edit: I also plan on taking IGF-1 LR3 I heard it helps you grow taller and is hypoglycemic which may help, lmk what you think of this.
What is "high dose" to you?

What are your expectations here?ll

How many bodybuilders do you see growing in height from GH use? Im not aware of any.

I have a quick anecdote, but now helpful info.

There was a guy I was in high school with, a short, dumpy kid that was wheel chair bound due to something with his bones not forming correctly (it's been years so I don't remember all of the details). I think he was about 5'4" at the time. Due to his condition he was put on growth and he ended up 6'2" with no bone problems and was a stout mother fucker by the time he graduated HS. He started his therapy around the age of 14 though IIRC.

I believe this can be done if epiphyseal plates are not ossified. But I do not know enough about it to give you any good direction.

Although I don't necessarily recommend doing this, you may be better off reading peer reviewed literature on this. I don't believe anyone on here has any experience with that.

What is "high dose" to you?

What are your expectations here?ll

How many bodybuilders do you see growing in height from GH use? Im not aware of any.
6-8 iu a day.

My expectations to grow 1-3 inches hopefully.

Body builders don't grow maybe because they are all older I'm still young and my plates are open. MorePlatesMoreDates youtuber said he gained an inch in his 20s when using GH and there are lots of anecdotes of people growing an inch on it.

I have a quick anecdote, but now helpful info.

There was a guy I was in high school with, a short, dumpy kid that was wheel chair bound due to something with his bones not forming correctly (it's been years so I don't remember all of the details). I think he was about 5'4" at the time. Due to his condition he was put on growth and he ended up 6'2" with no bone problems and was a stout mother fucker by the time he graduated HS. He started his therapy around the age of 14 though IIRC.

I believe this can be done if epiphyseal plates are not ossified. But I do not know enough about it to give you any good direction.

Although I don't necessarily recommend doing this, you may be better off reading peer reviewed literature on this. I don't believe anyone on here has any experience with that.
I'm basically asking how I can take GH safely, I know bodybuilders often take GH and I think someone on the steroids forum would know how to do that. There also isn't much peer reviewed research on this topic as GH is only prescribed for people with specific conditions, there is mainly anecdotes online of people like me doing it with some results.

When looking at the dosages in studies on idiopathic short stature, aka shortness not due to a growth hormone deficiency, the daily dose for a 150lb human, (male or female) would be 15iu+/day. At that rate you'll be going through at least 4.5 kits of generic hgh a month, until your growth plates close.

The most successful studies have been used on children at first onset of their puberty, until the end. Which is multiple years. In the end with those high doses across multiple years, the gain in the best case scenario with all of these factors put together is about 8cm or about 3 inches.

Granted the docs say you still have chance for growth, theoretically you could grow. However it going to cost you a lot of money.

Say you go with generic HGH, which can contain things like dimmer which isn't the safest at high doses, and you want to obtain maximum growth potential.

Assuming you are 150lbs, taking 15iu/day generic.
4.5 kits at say $120 a pop is $540 a month.

To see results, you will need to use it for a minimum of a year, if not two, again success is not guaranteed, you could grow a lot, you could not grow at all.

$540 x 12 months is $6,480 per year.
or $12,960 for 2 years.

All for a statistical gamble, with no guarantee.

Now I'm not even gonna mention pharma pricing, because you'll probably have an aneurism looking at the cost of that if I were to calculate it for you.

Holy fuck that’s retarded. Just live your life. Why not inject GH directly into your dick, I hear it makes it grow up to 3 inches and who gives a shit about height when you have a big dick

Don’t you think they would’ve been some science behind this by now? HGH has been around for decades..
You mentioned a YouTuber.. I’m gonna go out on a limb and say he has no medical degree to even back this up .. I’ll tell you line this ..I’ve known a good amount of people your age taken hgh .. the results weren’t anything with gaining height.. I’m going back almost 20 years using real hgh..

Go to a Doctor or Health professional and get their advice on it - Do not start using HGH at 18 years old. I have a feeling you are looking for any excuse to start using Growth to help with the gym and are looking for a Co-signer that will give you advice on how to use it more than anything.

Go to a Doctor or Health professional and get their advice on it - Do not start using HGH at 18 years old. I have a feeling you are looking for any excuse to start using Growth to help with the gym and are looking for a Co-signer that will give you advice on how to use it more than anything.
nah bro I dont care that much about the gym I already have pretty good genetics just height is my main concern, I could easily take roids if i really wanted to get big or something but I will hit my genetics potential before I even consider that.

Edit: I also plan on going to an endocrinologist on may 25th got my A1c taken and something else, I just wanted to start now because time is of the essence and when the growth plates close then I will be fucked.

Last edited:
Don’t you think they would’ve been some science behind this by now? HGH has been around for decades..
being short isn't considered a disease or condition so it's not studied that well, also I mean specifically in my case being 18-24 where growth plates are potentially open and high doses of GH can cause growth.
You claim to be 18 but profile says 26.. what are we missing?
I put that generic birthday on every profile to remember I've been doing it since I was a kid to get past age barriers on accounts for websites.

When looking at the dosages in studies on idiopathic short stature, aka shortness not due to a growth hormone deficiency, the daily dose for a 150lb human, (male or female) would be 15iu+/day. At that rate you'll be going through at least 4.5 kits of generic hgh a month, until your growth plates close.

The most successful studies have been used on children at first onset of their puberty, until the end. Which is multiple years. In the end with those high doses across multiple years, the gain in the best case scenario with all of these factors put together is about 8cm or about 3 inches.

Granted the docs say you still have chance for growth, theoretically you could grow. However it going to cost you a lot of money.

Say you go with generic HGH, which can contain things like dimmer which isn't the safest at high doses, and you want to obtain maximum growth potential.

Assuming you are 150lbs, taking 15iu/day generic.
4.5 kits at say $120 a pop is $540 a month.

To see results, you will need to use it for a minimum of a year, if not two, again success is not guaranteed, you could grow a lot, you could not grow at all.

$540 x 12 months is $6,480 per year.
or $12,960 for 2 years.

All for a statistical gamble, with no guarantee.

Now I'm not even gonna mention pharma pricing, because you'll probably have an aneurism looking at the cost of that if I were to calculate it for you.
6,500 - 13000 for a pretty decent chance of 1-2 inches of growth... It sounds worth it to me considering im living with my parents with little to no responsibilities and bills.

Could you calculate that for me please?

Last edited:
nah bro I dont care that much about the gym I already have pretty good genetics just height is my main concern, I could easily take roids if i really wanted to get big or something but I will hit my genetics potential before I even consider that.

Edit: I also plan on going to an endocrinologist on may 25th got my A1c taken and something else, I just wanted to start now because time is of the essence and when the growth plates close then I will be fucked.
Get into Powerlifting in the meantime - Guy's who are 5'6 tend to be strong as fuck as Deadlifts and Bench ROM are much shorter and its easier for you to build up a bigger chest. If you have good genetics then you will have a deep ribcage already!! Trust me on this ....