I'm 18 years old looking to use GH for height growth safely

GHforheight

Like the title states I'm an 18 year old man looking to use GH for height growth as I'm only 5'6. I workout and already use MK-677 for this reason and monitor my blood sugar but it seems like I will need real GH to get actual results. I figured bodybuilders use it and know the safest ways to use it.

Will 3 months of high dose GH cause acromegaly features in my face?

Can I take GH for 3 months without insulin or will I get diabetes?

Where can I get legitimate GH?

any ideas, thoughts, or answers to my questions will be greatly appreciated.

edit: I also plan on taking IGF-1 LR3 I heard it helps you grow taller and is hypoglycemic which may help, lmk what you think of this.

Last edited:
That is exactly what i am saying. Its been clinically demonstrated many times.

The best time would be the start of the pubertal growth spurts, what age that is depends on the person. Its futile to do it in someone with fused epiphysis.

There is risks though. For example, while inhibiting estrogen with an AI does slow growth plate fusion allowing a longer period of longitudinal growth and thus greater height to be achieved, it also reduces bone mineral density as estrogens effects on osteogenesis play a pivotal role in BMD (which is a major reason why post menopausal women are at highest risk for osteoporosis).

Theres also the risk with HGH of assymetrical growth. Growth plates on say your left leg verse right leg may fuse sooner. Fusion doesnt n3cessary happen in perfect symmetry. If one bones growth plate was fused and the opposing bones was not, and you then introduce growth stimulus, one bone would end up physically longer than the other possibly to a significant enough degree to cause mobility issues long term. It would suck to have a leg bone one inch longer than the other, think of the issues long term that could cause.

Anyways bro, why 7 feet tall? Im guessing you are not aware of this medical fact: the taller you are the shorter your life expectancy is. Not only will you die sooner than shorter people, but you will also spend more years of your lifetime suffering from disease vs shorter people. This is according to well documented medical statistics. The taller you are the sooner you will die AND the more years of your life will be spent suffering from disease and disorders and general health problems.

There is a direct correlation between height and life span, every inch taller you are equals less years of life expectancy.

How many 7 foot tall 80 year olds have you ever seen? Theres a reason. The human body is not optimal for that kind of height, we can breed ourselves to be taller but its actually unhealthy to be taller.
Yep, I get you. I have a 7’4” grandpa and he made it to 84. I don’t expect to live too long. Might as well stay fit and healthy and enjoy my life.

I’m already suffering from bodily pains because of my height, but the gym takes most of it away. Being fit takes away almost all of it.

Non-symmetrical growth sounds like some scary shit. How often does it happen?

Yep, I get you. I have a 7’4” grandpa and he made it to 84. I don’t expect to live too long. Might as well stay fit and healthy and enjoy my life.

I’m already suffering from bodily pains because of my height, but the gym takes most of it away. Being fit takes away almost all of it.

Non-symmetrical growth sounds like some scary shit. How often does it happen?

Assymetry is in everyones skeleton. Nobody has perfect skeletal symmetry. So id say it happens 100% of the time, the real question is how severe the assymetries are, at some point too much assymetry is going to cause mobility issues at the very least.

84 is pretty crazy long for someone that height. The two big issues if your tall are strain on the heart (this is compounded by also being a bulky dude like a 1+1=2 scenario), and cancer is the other big one. Taller people have higher rates of cancers. It makes sense since to be taller your body proliferated more cells, suggestive that your body proliferates more than others and proliferation is an opportunity for cancer to blossom.

Thats mortality issues. As you say your body aches, well this is a quality of life issue that really tall people deal with (but also bulky people too). Its gotta be hard on the spine to be that tall, the mechanics of weight lifting also play out differently at that height. Example would be a bicep curl, the longer your arm is the further the dumbbell would be from your body during the rep and the more strain placed on your bicep tendons verse a shorter arm that would have the weight closer to the body.

Then theres the social issues like smaller dudes feeling compelled to start shit with you just because they feel threatened by your height (my tall friends tell me this is how it is).

I think per medical data the healthiest height is somewhere between 5’3”-5’9”. Meaning people in those height ranges are less likely to visit hospitals, have less chronic conditions, and live longer lifespans. One could say this is the height range human bodies are optimal at.

Bias Disclaimer: im only 5’7”

Assymetry is in everyones skeleton. Nobody has perfect skeletal symmetry. So id say it happens 100% of the time, the real question is how severe the assymetries are, at some point too much assymetry is going to cause mobility issues at the very least.

84 is pretty crazy long for someone that height. The two big issues if your tall are strain on the heart (this is compounded by also being a bulky dude like a 1+1=2 scenario), and cancer is the other big one. Taller people have higher rates of cancers. It makes sense since to be taller your body proliferated more cells, suggestive that your body proliferates more than others and proliferation is an opportunity for cancer to blossom.

Thats mortality issues. As you say your body aches, well this is a quality of life issue that really tall people deal with (but also bulky people too). Its gotta be hard on the spine to be that tall, the mechanics of weight lifting also play out differently at that height. Example would be a bicep curl, the longer your arm is the further the dumbbell would be from your body during the rep and the more strain placed on your bicep tendons verse a shorter arm that would have the weight closer to the body.

Then theres the social issues like smaller dudes feeling compelled to start shit with you just because they feel threatened by your height (my tall friends tell me this is how it is).

I think per medical data the healthiest height is somewhere between 5’3”-5’9”. Meaning people in those height ranges are less likely to visit hospitals, have less chronic conditions, and live longer lifespans. One could say this is the height range human bodies are optimal at.

84 is long, but he froze to death during a bad winter and may have lived even longer if he had any heat in his house.

My heart is apparently really good. At 320lbs my resting heart rate was 55-65. I’m now 285lbs and it’s the same. Additionally, I had a full heart checkup with ECGs, etc. Doc said I’m in good shape there.

The real problem for me is the osteoarthritis in the spine caused by being this big. I’m slowing the progression with HGH, test, NPP and exercise. Not trying to get “too big.”

You aren’t joking about short dudes trying to start shit. It happens quite often. My friend didn’t believe that this happens to people, that I must be starting shit. Then he saw it a few times. I didn’t even realize it was from being tall.

No, once the growth plate fuses it cannot be resurrected... at least not easily. It may in theory be possible to surgically implant a growth plate into a long bone of an adult, but im unaware of this ever being attempted or even considered with any seriousness.

When the growth plate is still active, as in puberty, aromatase inhibitors have been demonstrated to delay fusion of the growth plate by inhibiting estrogenic effects on osteoblasts in the process of osteogenesis where it concerns the epiphyseal growth plates, resulting in greater final height for the patient verse estimations. This is achieved because the AI slows the progression of the growth plates fusion process.

Growth hormone works to effect height from the opposite side of the growth plate, increasing the overall growth of the cartilage area of the growth plate.

Technically speaking, if you can delay/slow osteogenesis while simultaneously increasing growth plate cartilage formation (chondrogenesis) you will increase the width of the growth plate which is actually the opposite of growth plate senescence. As you go through puberty the growth plate will get thinner until its fully fused. AIs plus GH together would delay and could even potentially reverse this process allowing further height to be reached

However thats only possible if the growth plate still has chondrocyte activity which it will not once it fully fuses. So the long bone growth plates cannot be fused. Once fused all hope is lost.

That said, some bone structures can have growth plates reactivated via mechanical forces. The only ones im aware of this is the craniofacial bones. For example the bones in your mouths pallet can have their growth plates be reactivated by using mechanical pallatal expander devices which push on the teeth and pallet area with progressively increasing force for months. When the fusion seams of the different pallet bones are pushed to something like 30 microns apart (i forget the actual distance so thats just an example) their growth plates reactivate (no idea “how” that physically unfolds though).
Perhaps not on the same subject. But an adult can lengthen the humerous bone only by having it surgically cut pulled apart by an internal clamp then waiting for the bones to regrow and fuse. Just to lengthen the humerous an inch is two or three painful opperations. Im reasonablly sure the leg cant be stood on until fused.

no one knows if it is possible or not in truth.

fusion of bones, this has been studied and confirmed on rabbits, but absolutely not for humans.

there are several people during their 30 to 40 years to whom they happen to grow 0.5 to 2cm naturally.

it's all just speculation so that small remains small.

Never give up

Last edited:

Certainly cardiovascular-related, too. Bigger body = more blood to pump. Big dogs die younger, you know?

Back