I'm embarrased to say this but...I put dht cream (homebrew) 10%, on my clit and it got bigger...

Discussion in 'Women and Steroids' started by gear_solid, Mar 20, 2019.

1. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You leave mindless alone!

Weights, Tinytim, ebkallday and 4 others like this.
  2. Grandpa Gainz

Grandpa Gainz Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Gotta say, reading this my clit is growing....

Kim, Seven and T-Bagger like this.
  3. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

One time I woke up with a granny in bed...oh shit wrong thread

Grandpa Gainz and T-Bagger like this.
  4. Burrr

Burrr Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

22 mm is a lotta clitoris.
    Bigger than a penny.

Should be easy to find

Grandpa Gainz and T-Bagger like this.
  5. porky

porky Member

Congratulations on your new bean & improved sex life....How long did it take to reach the 22 mm ? ...did you the apply the cream daily? My current wife has a larger clit,as well as a few other GFs ive had . From my experience, the ones with larger clits enjoyed and wanted stimulation more.

6. gear_solid

gear_solid Junior Member

2 1/2 months:)

7. Worf

Worf Member

Legendary
    micrometer

The ole man likes this.
  8. KetoMuscles

KetoMuscles Member

I think from a purely scientific perspective we will have to cross examine the unenhanced natty sisters little man in the canoe against the new and improved beast in the boat.
    So for all of us sciency types, could you please provide the necessary photos

9. Grandpa Gainz

Grandpa Gainz Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Beast is the boat! Gonna steal that line. Lmao.

10. Katrina Kelly

Katrina Kelly Member

Don't be embarrassed at all. I went on TRT about 9 months ago and one of my favorite side effect is the increase in size of my clitoris. The reason why I like this is because it gives me more powerful orgasms. I think it looks so good and to be honest I wish it had gotten a little bigger. My clitoris too was small but not anymore. And guess what! my boyfriend likes it better. He says now that is bigger it gives him something to work with when he goes down on me. Easier to find for him. I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT. Like I said, I wish it would grow a little more but the doctor says if I maintain the same dose of testosterone it will not grow any bigger. It will just stay the way it is now. I will have to increase the dose for it to grow a little more. I don't think I will be doing that because of the potential of getting other undesirable side effects such as deepening of the voice, facial hair growth etc.

For a moment I thought all women should go on TRT just to grow their clit, lol. I don't understand why some women dislike that side effect. Its amazing! I hope you too continue to enjoy this experience.

Cheers!

11. Sorry, dear. She's a he. This was one of many alternative handles created by a low life, wannabe extortionist, wannabe reverse scammer and professional troll.

master.on and T-Bagger like this.
  12. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

FUCK @balco?

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  13. Well, that's a given, but no, not him. It's another one of the many @Sak handles. He's the ultimate failure when it comes to trying to scam and/or extort Purple Panda.

With this handle, he went into his thread claiming that Panda scammed him out of a couple hundred dollars in raws. Supposedly he received a package, but it only contained an empty item used for stealth.

As usual, he gave up pretty quickly when he realized his asinine reverse scam attempt wasn't going to get him anywhere. He's since moved on to other equally asinine attempts at getting something for nothing.

master.on and T-Bagger like this.
  14. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

Ah.

That's where I lose the plot. I don't follow RAW providers at all. Though Pandas reputation does proceed him.

15. balco

balco Member

Hold up, are you claiming I'm using multiple handles? If so, why don't you ask an admin? I a VPN, proxy or tor could be used, even still you could compare text. What you are accusing me of is indefensible, there's nothing I could say that would disprove/prove your claim, frankly I'm disappointed you out of all people on this forum would accuse me of such a thing. I always took you as an analytical, intelligent person and I'm disappointed; apparently you are a sheep like most on the forum.

Edit: 10 seconds after I posted this I realized I may have misinterpreted your post....I'd like to remain transparent, so I'm going to leave my post up

16. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

See.

Even when we're just taking the piss, you flip out. This is why it persists.

Fuck @balco

Sdryx, TX_Hempknight and T-Bagger like this.
  17. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

So you think everyone on MESO is a sheep? I suppose you also think that you, yourself is a wolf?

You’re a douche.

Just log out of MESO and don’t come back. Your posts are all retarded and no one ever agrees with the advice you try to give.

TX_Hempknight and T-Bagger like this.
  18. So...just mix a little DHT in with the sexlube and dont tell the Old Lady....a month later ?? :rolleyes:

T-Bagger likes this.
  19. Worf

Worf Member

that was terribly similar to my name , dont make me get the batleth

20. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

No. @balco is definitely not the worf. Theres no worf to him at all. Completely worfless.

Everybody knows there’s only one worfy enough to be called @Worf

If you were around more we could revive the worf jokes.