infinitylabs, tabs and raws are available in USA warehouse, legit product, the best price

Furthermore, some of my raw materials can be known to be genuine or fake by the look or smell. Just like, there is no need to spend money on a paternity test for a child who looks like you.
My products are very cheap, for example, 100 tablets of anavar50mg only cost $85,
Because I saved a lot of unnecessary expenses,

some sponsor on PM are my customer,
That's stupid as fuck. Looks and smells real so it must be real? That right there should get you run our of meso.

Sweet Jesus, no wonder these sources don't want to test properly. You guys are cheap as hell.

One 100 mg troche of oxandrolone is 10 USD from compounding pharmacy using USP raw. That's equivalent to 5 USD per 50 mg tablet or 1 USD per 10 mg.

And you are complaining about 17 cents per 10 mg?

@infinitylab you got everything backwards. Make high purity stuff and test the hell out of it, don't sniff it. Then price accordingly.
Who gives a flying fuck the difference between an American pharmacy price for anavar vs this guy. That's the stupidest fucking comparison I've seen you make and I've seen you say some truly fucking stupid shit.
The guy that sells var for $34 per 100 tablets at 50mg has testing done. That's how I can expect cheaper prices and testing.
You only know this world from an academic standpoint. It's only something you read about. You are almost entirely ignorant of how shit truly is.

Sweet Jesus, no wonder these sources don't want to test properly. You guys are cheap as hell.

One 100 mg troche of oxandrolone is 10 USD from compounding pharmacy using USP raw. That's equivalent to 5 USD per 50 mg tablet or 1 USD per 10 mg.

And you are complaining about 17 cents per 10 mg?

@infinitylab you got everything backwards. Make high purity stuff and test the hell out of it, don't sniff it. Then price accordingly.
Compounding pharmacies are a rip off. Charging $1,000 for Saizen meanwhile you can get USA Serostim from California for $600. Just because the price is higher doesn’t mean it’s better. TP sells pharma anavar and Anadrol, both cheaper than compounding pharmacies. People just choose that option so they can have a legal script.

Compounding pharmacies are a rip off. Charging $1,000 for Saizen meanwhile you can get USA Serostim from California for $600. Just because the price is higher doesn’t mean it’s better. TP sells pharma anavar and Anadrol, both cheaper than compounding pharmacies. People just choose that option so they can have a legal script.

You speak the truth. Hey, it can always be worse. The oxandrin prices were nuts until recently when fda killed oxandrolone marketing in US.

7211ac8e4daf4e656adbfec68d14cd06c27cd499.png

TP sells pharma anavar and Anadrol, both cheaper than compounding pharmacies.

UGL, not pharma. Pharma grade? Maybe, I don't know.

26% discount and no legal script? Hard pass.

But thanks for the info. Appreciate the reply.

Code:
https://www.turkishpharmacysteroids.net/watson-oxandrolone-lab-tested

Manufacturer: Watson Pharmaceuticals RU (UGL)

Code:
http://www.watsonpharmaceuticals.ru/

Substance: Oxandrolone

Package: 100 tabs of 10mg each

$74.00 ($0.74 per 10mg)

Last edited:
UGL, not pharma. Pharma grade? Maybe, I don't know.

26% discount and no legal script? Hard pass.

But thanks for the info. Appreciate the reply.

Code:
https://www.turkishpharmacysteroids.net/watson-oxandrolone-lab-tested

Manufacturer: Watson Pharmaceuticals RU (UGL)

Code:
http://www.watsonpharmaceuticals.ru/

Substance: Oxandrolone

Package: 100 tabs of 10mg each

$74.00 ($0.74 per 10mg)
Ah I was referring to the Aburaihan but he’s out of stock. Sorry for the mix up.

People here, the first one to place an order with me

A little under $500 per each raw you want to test on top of HPLC ID/quantitative...
Update on #3. Loss on drying plus Karl Fischer. Not ideal but will allow determination of total residual solvents/volatiles minus residual water. No speciation.

To sum up

1. GC MS (variant heavy boiling organics) - 170 USD

2. ICP MS (metals / elemental impurities) - 120 USD (I am sure @janoshik can give a break on additional elements if whole USP panel is screened?) 30 usd per additional element is steep.

3. Non specific analysis for residual solvent estimate % (loss on drying plus Karl Fischer titration) - 30 + 30 = 60 USD

Total = 450 USD for impurity screening panel on raws

I'd love to see you step up and take harm reduction seriously. The race is still on to see who posts their results first. Axle and Stanford may have a head start. Act now.