infinitylabs, tabs and raws are available in USA warehouse, legit product, the best price

Maybe infinity labs dude could change jobs and become a recruiter. He definitely found the best var caps available when deciding which jano test report to steal.

you are right ,Thieves won't be tolerated
Siciliannj said:
Bigguy81 said:
After reading these two people’s posts, you will know the facts,Those who are rational can easily see the facts clearly. I believe you are also sensible and smart enough.

People who steal test reports are not worthy of trust. I reiterate that I am also a victim.
I don't have paid advertising here, so it doesn't matter to me whether I can get customers here or not.
I have paid in other forums and have objective reviews from customers.
I do make some mistakes, but I'm not stupid enough to steal someone else's report and make it public,
I believe there are no such stupid people in this field.
Also, if I stole the reports, why did I only steal those two? It’s all stealing anyway, why don’t I steal 10 or more reports? You have to know that I have about 20 kinds of tablets.
He who has a mind to beat his dog will easily find a stick, Use your brain to think about it.

Siciliannj said:
Bigguy81 said:
After reading these two people’s posts, you will know the facts,Those who are rational can easily see the facts clearly. I believe you are also sensible and smart enough.

People who steal test reports are not worthy of trust. I reiterate that I am also a victim.
I don't have paid advertising here, so it doesn't matter to me whether I can get customers here or not.
I do make some mistakes, but I'm not stupid enough to steal someone else's report and make it public,
Also, if I stole the reports, why did I only steal those two? It’s all stealing anyway, why don’t I steal 10 or more reports? You have to know that I have about 20 kinds of tablets.
He who has a mind to beat his dog will easily find a stick, Use your brain to think about it.
Shut your hypocritical bitch ass up you fucking pond scum test stealing thief. Move it along fuck wad!!! Your excuses suck almost more than your mouth. GTFOH clown.

Siciliannj said:
Bigguy81 said:

One last thing and FUCK YOU and your BOUGHT REVIEWS

Siciliannj said:
Bigguy81 said:

DD294013-7668-406A-8BDA-BFB9087C0F5E.gif

When others say I am stealing, you also say I am stealing.
You don’t even know where those reports came from

Siciliannj said:
Bigguy81 said:

We're back to workso now we can Accept USA and China orders normally,if you have any question,just email me Thank you for your support in the past year. In the new year, I will spare no effort to provide you with the best products and services.I wish you success in your career and happiness in your family