infinitylabs, tabs and raws are available in USA warehouse, legit product, the best price

our tabs ,it maybe better than top-notch
When making tablets, we will overdosage them.
For example, 50mg, we will produce 53mg, considering the loss and the purity of the raw materials.
So the dosage of the tablets we produce will be very close to 50mg
The vast majority of factories won't consider this, so their tablets will appear as 46mg, or even 45mg, and in my opinion, doses lower than 45mg are substandard.

our tabs ,it maybe better than top-notch
When making tablets, we will overdosage them.
For example, 50mg, we will produce 53mg, considering the loss and the purity of the raw materials.
So the dosage of the tablets we produce will be very close to 50mg
The vast majority of factories won't consider this, so their tablets will appear as 46mg, or even 45mg, and in my opinion, doses lower than 45mg are substandard.
WTAF are you talking about you dense retard. Everything you just said only shows how bad your practices are, and how you still dont get it. You would have to do a variance test to prove your point. You haven't posted any testing since October of last year and that was blatantly stolen. Sounds like you just enjoy throwing lies out into the ether and hope someone is dumb enough to bite. God forbid you actually spend some money to prove you have real product, you might actually sell something.

Fuck off scammer, you are substandard.

Got some surprisingly good news! I remember this source @infinitylab being bashed by so many due to the stolen reports he posted, that he got from his customer. I’m the type to find out for myself before assuming. Now I was hesitant but I’ve ordered few orals from this source and was impressed with the Anavar , Halotestin and proviron. My girlfriend was having great results with the anavar 10mg. So I decided to get the anavar 10mg and 25mg and proviron 25mg tested to see how accurate it was. Now others can assume and have their own opinions. Im strictly going off my person experience with few others that also used their orals that I gave to.

Far as the stolen test report, I’m now believing a customer of his tried to pretend to get orals tested for a price reduction and simply sent him someone else’s test results and it backfired but mainly backfired on @infinitylab by assuming his customer was being honest.

Again I’m just simply going off my experience with test samples I had done.

Attachments

• IMG_0463.jpeg
    IMG_0463.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0595.png
    IMG_0595.png
    288.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0602.png
    IMG_0602.png
    289.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0597.png
    IMG_0597.png
    289 KB · Views: 23
Thank you my friend, you are my first client here,
I can guarantee that among all my customers, the price I give you is the lowest, and it is still cash on delivery.

Thank you my friend, you are my first client here,
I can guarantee that among all my customers, the price I give you is the lowest, and it is still cash on delivery.
You are welcome! Yes it was a risk to be honest but wanted to collect my own experience and evidence. So far I’m extremely happy!! Sorry you are still battling
The backlash that a member did by sending you a stolen report that you posted.

My girlfriend was having great results with the anavar 10mg. So I decided to get the anavar 10mg and 25mg and proviron 25mg tested to see how accurate it was.
side question... you were giving your girlfriend 10mg of anavar from a source with questionable results? THEN decided to test it?

to each their own bro